SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #2

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #2

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:35 pm

Macswife8 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
ceebeedeedum wrote:Am I the only one who notices how different Cat acts in interviews these days compared to during and right after The Bach? She was very articulate and confident at The Huffington Post interview, and every personal interview during the Bach. At GMA, she seemed hesitant and anxious while Sean did 90% of the talking. To me it's evident that Sean does all the planning while Cat just smiles from the sidelines.

I think she's always been rather nervous and more willing to let Sean talk during big televised interviews, like the GMA appearances. In interviews like the HuffPost and all the paps videos after DWTS, she is far more relaxed because she isn't in front of such a huge audience and it isn't live (Although HuffPost was live it's a much, much smaller audience than GMA).
Just my thought but I always kind of felt that it had more to do with ABC or whoever controls the interviews much more than Sean, as he just sits back and never interrupts as to take the conversation away from her. I know that she isn't allowed into some interviews and would it be that maybe she can only answer questions asked directly to her? I think back to ATFR ceremony and she did most of the answering when she came out and that was in front of millions and a live audience and she did great I thought with no problem at all.

I agree in thinking that plays a part in it as well Macswife. ABC and the Bachelor producers do seem to be in control of the media information that is released and Sean and Cat are both still under contract. I also agree that Sean is always very respectful of her when she is speaking in interviews. He never interrups and always sits back and lets her take the lead....with a big, goofy grin on his face. If anybody is whipped in this relationship, it's that boy!...and he seems to like it!!!
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:02 pm

umngirl wrote:Here's my interpretation of the current situation: I think Sean got rid of his place in Dallas and Catherine obviously moved out of hers in Seattle months ago. They are traveling for the vast majority of their summer so getting a place (in either L.A. or Dallas) seems kinda a waste to them. They had a friend who offered them a place to stay for the times they are in L.A. and who could watch the dogs while they are gone. They took the friend up on that offer as it seemed to be a good solution. For the times they are in L.A. and not traveling, their could be wedding planning happening or other opportunities/work we don't know about. Just my $0.02 on the situation. although it really worth less than $0.01.

i haven't really been keeping up on sean & Cat so i'm surprised they didn't get a place of their own as i thought that is what i'd heard. i guess if they are planning on lots of travel it wouldn't make much sense if they are going to then go back to dallas in say september. i can totally understand staying in LA to avoid the Texas heat for the summer, but it doesn't sound like any wedding planning is happening though from that GMA interview which sure was weird. i have to say though after seeing that interview i kinda doubt there will be any wedding. it looks the the rose-colored glasses are coming off and reality is setting in. Cat's answer about the dogs was the weirdest thing ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:24 pm

I did not see the interview. What was the question asked exactly in which she answered about dogs?
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:33 pm

ja1968 wrote:I did not see the interview. What was the question asked exactly in which she answered about dogs?

I don't have the exact quote but I believe the interviewer was asking Cat something to the effect of what has she learned about Sean since the show and she answered that he is a good doggy daddy and that is an indication of how he will be with their own kids.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:44 pm

Sprite wrote:
ja1968 wrote:I did not see the interview. What was the question asked exactly in which she answered about dogs?

I don't have the exact quote but I believe the interviewer was asking Cat something to the effect of what has she learned about Sean since the show and she answered that he is a good doggy daddy and that is an indication of how he will be with their own kids.

Outta the mouths of babes!! 😆

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:41 am

The question was "What is something that you've learned.. now that you have some time.. about Sean that you didn't know before?  What's sort of a good revelation nugget for his fans?"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She was asked a similar question back in March in a TV Guide interview and gave the same answer.

(links go to the point in the interview where each question is asked. Don't know how to embed them here starting at those points)
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:58 am

ja1968 wrote:I remember during the show Sean made it clear to all the girls that he wanted to be the leader in the relationship. I always felt that his problem with Selma was not that she would not compromise, but that she said no. So I am not really surprised to hear that.

I agree with the bolded and it's a huge turn off to me. I'm shocked Cath has no problem with it but she obviously isn't who I thought she was. Makes me sad.
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:08 am

New Thread:

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #2

+60
mbs
Sprite
tigertiz
lavenderred
Brill