SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #2

Page 49 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #2

Post by instinct Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:40 pm

Sprite wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Did someone say Bueller? Bueller?? Rolling Eyes
Personally little or none of the reason for them to be staying in LA will turn out to actually turn to fruition. MOAA. That's what a wedding planner such as Mindy Weiss is for--she has everything at her finger tips and the couple only has to fill in the blanks. And nothing's been done this far. Nothing.
DWTS has been over for weeks. They're still trying to hitch a ride on a star. Hoping it will lead to more $$ than what's in Dallas. No great mystery.

But, that's just it. Unless you are privy to the planning or the couple, we don't know what has or hasn't been done. It will be interesting to see when or if they get married. My money is on sooner, rather than later. Hugesmile

Exactly right, everyone is just speculating, as this is the speculation thread.  But to be honest my money is on never rather than later.Hugesmile   And if I'm wrong, I'll be the among the first to wish them well.
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #2

Post by ceebeedeedum Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:35 pm

I find it odd that they're crashing at a friend's house in LA while secretly planning and waiting for the wedding to happen. He made a bit of $ from DWTS. If Cat is working, couldn't Sean also plan on renting a place of their own temporarily? 

It seems to me that Sean runs the show and Cat just goes along with whatever he wants.

Don't break anybody's heart, they have only one. Break their bones, they have 206.
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by melisma Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:41 pm

ceebeedeedum wrote:I find it odd that they're crashing at a friend's house in LA while secretly planning and waiting for the wedding to happen. He made a bit of $ from DWTS. If Cat is working, couldn't Sean also plan on renting a place of their own temporarily? 

It seems to me that Sean runs the show and Cat just goes along with whatever he wants.
Indeed.  And that will get old really, really fast.  Let's hope that Catherine realizes that she has too much going for her than to simply submit.

melisma

Back to top Go down

Post by ceebeedeedum Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:57 pm

Am I the only one who notices how different Cat acts in interviews these days compared to during and right after The Bach? She was very articulate and confident at The Huffington Post interview, and every personal interview during the Bach. At GMA, she seemed hesitant and anxious while Sean did 90% of the talking. To me it's evident that Sean does all the planning while Cat just smiles from the sidelines.

Don't break anybody's heart, they have only one. Break their bones, they have 206.
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:04 pm

ceebeedeedum wrote:Am I the only one who notices how different Cat acts in interviews these days compared to during and right after The Bach? She was very articulate and confident at The Huffington Post interview, and every personal interview during the Bach. At GMA, she seemed hesitant and anxious while Sean did 90% of the talking. To me it's evident that Sean does all the planning while Cat just smiles from the sidelines.

I think she's always been rather nervous and more willing to let Sean talk during big televised interviews, like the GMA appearances. In interviews like the HuffPost and all the paps videos after DWTS, she is far more relaxed because she isn't in front of such a huge audience and it isn't live (Although HuffPost was live it's a much, much smaller audience than GMA).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:10 pm

Here's my interpretation of the current situation: I think Sean got rid of his place in Dallas and Catherine obviously moved out of hers in Seattle months ago. They are traveling for the vast majority of their summer so getting a place (in either L.A. or Dallas) seems kinda a waste to them. They had a friend who offered them a place to stay for the times they are in L.A. and who could watch the dogs while they are gone. They took the friend up on that offer as it seemed to be a good solution. For the times they are in L.A. and not traveling, their could be wedding planning happening or other opportunities/work we don't know about. Just my $0.02 on the situation. although it really worth less than $0.01.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:11 pm

I remember during the show Sean made it clear to all the girls that he wanted to be the leader in the relationship. I always felt that his problem with Selma was not that she would not compromise, but that she said no. So I am not really surprised to hear that.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by melisma Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:14 pm

Calling her behavior "nervous" is only an excuse.  Sean makes it clear to her what she may say, and she follows.  On GMA, she couldn't articulate what was special about Sean except his dogs because he hadn't given her the lines to that script.

Have you noticed that questions regarding their relationship and its success have grown exponentially since that GMA interview??  What a bust in every way.

melisma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:23 pm

What ever happened to his teaming up with Boots skin care? Was that jst for that party? I remember some saying what a great oup it was for him to work with them.  Or is it a hands off deal like with Factory Girl?
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:25 pm

umngirl wrote:
ceebeedeedum wrote:Am I the only one who notices how different Cat acts in interviews these days compared to during and right after The Bach? She was very articulate and confident at The Huffington Post interview, and every personal interview during the Bach. At GMA, she seemed hesitant and anxious while Sean did 90% of the talking. To me it's evident that Sean does all the planning while Cat just smiles from the sidelines.

I think she's always been rather nervous and more willing to let Sean talk during big televised interviews, like the GMA appearances. In interviews like the HuffPost and all the paps videos after DWTS, she is far more relaxed because she isn't in front of such a huge audience and it isn't live (Although HuffPost was live it's a much, much smaller audience than GMA).

I agree umngirl. IMO Cat is still just as articulate as ever. While she may not seem as confident in interviews as Sean, I don't think it has anything to do with Sean dominating her as seems to be the implication here. Everywhere I see her, she seems to be a very happy, confident lady...very much in love. I just don't think she is as comfortable in more formal interview situations as Sean. I look at Des currently doing her own show as the Bachelorette. I'm assuming she was groomed/trained just like Sean was to be evasive in answering prying questions by the press and yet, she seems much more uncomfortable that Catherine. Everyone has their own comfort zone. Sean is a natural, Cat...and Des....not quite as much. As many other successful couples they divy up the duties to suit their strengths.

Last edited by Sprite on Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:26 pm

umngirl wrote:

Just my thought but I always kind of felt that it had more to do with ABC or whoever controls the interviews much more than Sean, as he just sits back and never interrupts as to take the conversation away from her. I know that she isn't allowed into some interviews and would it be that maybe she can only answer questions asked directly to her? I think back to ATFR ceremony and she did most of the answering when she came out and that was in front of millions and a live audience and she did great I thought with no problem at all.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:28 pm

Ally wrote:What ever happened to his teaming up with Boots skin care? Was that jst for that party? I remember some saying what a great oup it was for him to work with them.  Or is it a hands off deal like with Factory Girl?

It's probably one of those deals where he was paid to go to the party and tweet about the products a few times. He mentioned them in a tweet a few days ago. There was a recent article from HuffPost I believe (don't quote me on the exact source), where it mentioned he gets paid around $6K for every sponsored tweet he sends.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #2

+60
mbs
Sprite
tigertiz
lavenderred
Brill