SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 27 of 47 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Admin Thu May 30, 2013 9:54 pm

atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I'm surprised that he is following her too. I guess though they might think that would make people think that he can't be F1? laugh out loud

That's what I don't get. scratch

Then again, it can make people think that he is F1. Maybe they don't care and they want people to think he is F1. Maybe they will show the love story! :fingersarecrossed

Are you kidding me? This show NEVER learns. 🇳🇴 I'm hoping I'm wrong.

Ya never know! They might not even try to show the love story....it might just be that obvious!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by nd4reality Thu May 30, 2013 10:05 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I'm surprised that he is following her too. I guess though they might think that would make people think that he can't be F1? laugh out loud

Then again, it can make people think that he is F1. Maybe they don't care and they want people to think he is F1. Maybe they will show the love story! :fingersarecrossed

Ya never know! They might not even try to show the love story....it might just be that obvious!

From your keyboard to tptb's ears.

I am so looking forward to seeing the love story develop. In a sense I felt cheated out of seeing it during Sean's season. I watched unspoiled and till episode 3 or 4 barely saw any interaction between Sean and Cat.
So I'm happy that Brooks gets the 1st 1on1 date so we can see a lot of them.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 30, 2013 10:07 pm

nd4reality wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
atem wrote:

I am so looking forward to seeing the love story develop. In a sense I felt cheated out of seeing it during Sean's season. I watched unspoiled and till episode 3 or 4 barely saw any interaction between Sean and Cat.

It's good to see you back here nd4reality! :WAVEY: :WAVEY:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
atem wrote:

It's good to see you back here nd4reality! :WAVEY: :WAVEY:
Thanks San. Its good to be back. And sorely spoiled giggling
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 30, 2013 10:12 pm

It seems very, very, very odd to me that he would be publicly allowed to follow her.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 27 87b72b10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 27 86669110 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 27 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Thu May 30, 2013 10:15 pm

umngirl wrote:It seems very, very, very odd to me that he would be publicly allowed to follow her.

I agree Sean and Cat couldn't follow each other until after the ATFR aired.. this is odd for sure. I don't know what their intentions are this season or maybe they don't care anymore and want to show the love story now to get the ratings up?
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu May 30, 2013 10:16 pm

umngirl wrote:It seems very, very, very odd to me that he would be publicly allowed to follow her.

I know!!!! Their entire social media behavior has been downright odd this season.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 30, 2013 10:16 pm

Maybe, Brooks wasn't even thinking when he decided to follow Desiree. I could see that happening.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 30, 2013 10:17 pm

Hey !
I think after Ems season with 1f publicly tweeting which was a new one for us - I can believe anything goes these days.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu May 30, 2013 10:18 pm

They might just be hoping that Des picks up a lot of followers- which will bury him from most folks.... right now, unless you know the outcome, you maybe wouldn't notice.... but after next Monday you would.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 30, 2013 10:18 pm

Love_Me wrote:Maybe, Brooks wasn't even thinking when he decided to follow Desiree. I could see that happening.

Could be! Is he the only contestant this season following her?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 30, 2013 10:19 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Hey !
I think after Ems season with 1f publicly tweeting which was a new one for us - I can believe anything goes these days.

welcomeback nd4reality
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 47 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+52
Jeepers
Baseball Mom
b
Beagle
DMBFan