SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 29 of 47 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 38 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by DesFever Fri May 31, 2013 5:04 pm

atem wrote:
DesFever wrote:She's got a thing for bright-colored clothing. :Smiley:

She looks best in bright colors. :Nod:

I'm for sure checking that one out, because it has PLL too! Ha!

Yep, especially the sherbet! PLL = pleated ??? Haha I don't know what that is.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by nd4reality Fri May 31, 2013 5:04 pm

julychild wrote:
atem wrote:
julychild wrote:...maaaaybeeeee, Brooks is not F1 :hidingchair

Then who is? :P

I don't know :greenman: ...but someone had to say it. It is, after all, a possibility!

There is always a possibility that any spoiler is wrong. From the track record- NOT likely but unless the people concerned were physically present anything is possible.

In this case, it seems like the spoiled F1 Brooks is a very high possibility to be the actual F1.
I remember that Vienna was leaked it seemed impossible but it was true :shocked!: . Anything can happen. But I get a feeling that after this early 1on1 date we will clearly see the evidence. Lets hope at least :Nod:

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 31, 2013 5:17 pm

DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:
DesFever wrote:She's got a thing for bright-colored clothing. :Smiley:

She looks best in bright colors. :Nod:

I'm for sure checking that one out, because it has PLL too! Ha!

Yep, especially the sherbet! PLL = pleated ??? Haha I don't know what that is.

Pretty Little Liars! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Fri May 31, 2013 7:00 pm

Thought that l would check out their last post on twitter and pass it along for those that are interested and this is what l got:
Drew/Chris- zip
May 28-Brooks, Dan, Nick R, Mike T
May 29-Brandon, Zak w, Kasey, Robert, Brad, Zack k
May 30-Bryden
HRS- Ben 4h, Mike G 18h, Diogo 4h, Juan 21m, Will 18h

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Fri May 31, 2013 8:43 pm

Chris tweeted on Tues May 28 then deleted his tweet. Rolling Eyes

bluwavz wrote:He tweeted!

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried
Thank you to everyone for the support! #NeededToTieMyShoe
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t1875p532-chris-siegfried-bachelorette-contestant-spoilers-thread-2#464754
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 31, 2013 9:15 pm

lavenderred wrote:Chris tweeted on Tues May 28 then deleted his tweet. Rolling Eyes

bluwavz wrote:He tweeted!

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried
Thank you to everyone for the support! #NeededToTieMyShoe
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t1875p532-chris-siegfried-bachelorette-contestant-spoilers-thread-2#464754

Yeah, I know! In fact, I asked for someone here to think of a way to get Chris to tweet and a poster came up with that hashtag and then he tweeted it! But, then he deleted it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 31, 2013 9:33 pm

How did you guys miss this on tumblr? rotfl

http://bacheloretteabc.tumblr.com/

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:29 am

scratch Anyone know what the heck this woman is saying? It was on the Brooks fan club Facebook.

Sonia Quiroga Thomas

You did great and good luck finding your love! we will miss ya in the fashion show in Utah!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:37 am

atem wrote: scratch Anyone know what the heck this woman is saying? It was on the Brooks fan club Facebook.

Sonia Quiroga Thomas

You did great and good luck finding your love! we will miss ya in the fashion show in Utah!

Looks like there was some charity fashion show yesterday and Brooks could not attend...Hmmmm
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:50 am

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote: scratch Anyone know what the heck this woman is saying? It was on the Brooks fan club Facebook.

Sonia Quiroga Thomas

Looks like there was some charity fashion show yesterday and Brooks could not attend...Hmmmm

I do know that he speaks Spanish fluently. So, I wonder if they spoke to each other in Spanish? I'm trying to understand what the 'find his love' means. I mean, why would he say that? I mean why not say he's visiting family or friends?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:21 am

atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:

Sonia Quiroga Thomas

I do know that he speaks Spanish fluently. So, I wonder if they spoke to each other in Spanish? I'm trying to understand what the 'find his love' means. I mean, why would he say that? I mean why not say he's visiting family or friends?

I'm confused...why do you think he said something? I think its just her commenting on the show and wishing him good luck. Am I missing something else? Embarressed!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:27 am

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:

Sonia Quiroga Thomas

I'm confused...why do you think he said something? I think its just her commenting on the show and wishing him good luck. Am I missing something else? Embarressed!

She says 'and good luck finding your love'.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 47 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 38 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+52
Jeepers
Baseball Mom
b
Beagle
DMBFan