SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 38 of 47 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by charriotoffire Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:23 am

Natalie Getz tweeted

#Bachelorette I'm scared of Stephanie. That's all I'll say. Honestly scared to say more, but I have stories that
would make your head spin! Out of respect for her son, I will keep my mouth shut. I feel so sorry for Brian. If you knew what I knew, you would to.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by atem Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:02 pm

Another pic from viewing party:

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BMc9Yc1CMAAPnC-.jpg

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:22 pm

Is Ryan not there with Trista?

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:31 pm

No, Ryan couldn't make it (I guess he's got to work sometimes!!!!).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:34 pm

jcrbil wrote:No, Ryan couldn't make it (I guess he's got to work sometimes!!!!).

:yes: Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:00 pm

Des has an interview today here:

Covino And Rich Show @CovinoandRich
We're joined by @bacheloretteabc @deshartsock. We know one guy who's excited and his name starts with Rich. Hit us up at 866-99-INDIE
about 1 hour

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:01 pm

atem wrote:Des has an interview today here:

Covino And Rich Show @CovinoandRich
We're joined by @bacheloretteabc @deshartsock. We know one guy who's excited and his name starts with Rich. Hit us up at 866-99-INDIE
about 1 hour

Pic fro it:

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 38 Covino10

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:10 pm

Trista posted a pic of them I guess at the Katie show?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:20 pm

atem wrote:Trista posted a pic of them I guess at the Katie show?

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 38 Bmfqfb10

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:22 pm

She put up one with Desiree too.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:23 pm

atem wrote:A pic Desiree put up: http://instagram.com/p/aZUQqAiGOe/#

There's a picture in Drew's instgram with him wearing similar glasses with the shades out. He looks to be 2-3 years old, very cute.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:30 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
atem wrote:A pic Desiree put up: http://instagram.com/p/aZUQqAiGOe/#

There's a picture in Drew's instgram with him wearing similar glasses with the shades out. He looks to be 2-3 years old, very cute.

Really? When did he put it up?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 47 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+52
Jeepers
Baseball Mom
b
Beagle
DMBFan