SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Page 18 of 62 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 40 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by Trueloveforever Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:47 pm

Beeleever wrote:I think Ash sees Bentley first next week, if I'm not mistaken?

On her date with Lucas in the preview, Ashley says, "I'm having a really good time with Lucas. I haven't thought about Bentley at all, so that's a good sign". Okay, if Bentley had her heart and is a stumbling block to her being able to fully commit to someone else, would she be over him that quickly? So quickly, in fact, as to not even think about him when she is with Lucas...a guy she hasn't even developed feelings for?

Sometimes the producers shoot themselves in the foot with their bad editing... no no

Well, could be that since she got her closure from Bentley that she realizes she doesn't want him anymore and she wants to open herself up fully to the other guys now.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by DMBFan Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:47 pm

Reality Mary wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Ok so CH did NOT say that cocktail party ....sorry guys. Scratch whatever I posted above. 🇳🇴

I still think it's a valid observation and not scratch-worthy.

CH made a very strong statement about what we need to look for - his exact quote covers more than just the cocktail party though as we know that she tells JP on the 1-1 and the rest of the guys at the party.

We need to expand our radar to watch both the 1-1 and the party and sort out why CH makes that statement.

So true about expanding our radar. This season seems to be leading us down a one-way street to JP. It worries me that the ending is being handed to us so easily.

But I don't think anyone else, other than us addicts, study every article, vblog, edit, VO/PI's, etc to watch what the story is telling us. It may just be that obvious to us this year, but to everyone else who only watch the show once a week will be wondering how she can pick anyone at the end of this.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:51 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:

On her date with Lucas in the preview, Ashley says, "I'm having a really good time with Lucas. I haven't thought about Bentley at all, so that's a good sign". Okay, if Bentley had her heart and is a stumbling block to her being able to fully commit to someone else, would she be over him that quickly? So quickly, in fact, as to not even think about him when she is with Lucas...a guy she hasn't even developed feelings for?

Sometimes the producers shoot themselves in the foot with their bad editing... no no

Well, could be that since she got her closure from Bentley that she realizes she doesn't want him anymore and she wants to open herself up fully to the other guys now.

Absolutely, and I couldn't agree more True Love. And it could be that she never felt as deeply for Bentley as TPTB have made it look...for those of us who have fallen hard and fast, you don't get over it in an hour or two, once you realize it's finally over...
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:53 pm

Beeleever wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:

Absolutely, and I couldn't agree more True Love. And it could be that she never felt as deeply for Bentley as TPTB have made it look...for those of us who have fallen hard and fast, you don't get over it in an hour or two, once you realize it's finally over...

Oh yes, I agree with that. I think since Bentley is the only thing that brings them drama and ratings this season, they want to milk it as much as possible, otherwise this season would be lackluster without drama like that.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:03 pm

DMBFan wrote:to everyone else who only watch the show once a week will be wondering how she can pick anyone at the end of this.

Which may very well be the cover for the real ending the show had in mind. Not certain how they can pull that one out now that Ashley has said she's engaged.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:03 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:

Oh yes, I agree with that. I think since Bentley is the only thing that brings them drama and ratings this season, they want to milk it as much as possible, otherwise this season would be lackluster without drama like that.
And what is really interesting to me is that I have heard from both worlds...those who think that without all the Bentley drama, this season would have been a total snoozefest, and those who have quit watching because of the blatant disrespect for Ashley with the PI's and VO's from Bentley, along with her weekly melt-downs and fits of insecurity. I wished they would have given us a happy medium. In my world, it was too much, too over-the-top, for too long. It is to the point of being so ridiculous, they look like fools. In marketing this season, they totally missed the intelligence level of their targeted audience.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:05 pm

As a viewer, I'm one who likes the show without all that drama. Some would say it's boring without the drama, but not me. =)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:08 pm

I think that based on the backlash the Bentley situation has caused, even if it wasn't their original intent, they will be showing us on Monday that Ashley is 100% over Bentley and totally ready to move on with the other guys. However, she will now face the obstacle, and it will probably be carried through for a while, of whether it is too late, and whether the guys can really forgive her for her supposed "transgressions" (CH's comment about how the men's reaction shapes the rest of the season). Perhaps we will even see discussions or PIs from some of the guys starting in Taiwan about whether they can really trust Ashley anymore, and those who are most doubtful will be the ones eliminated (or will more leave on their own?). The only thing that is confusing is why Ryan goes next week. The most skeptical based on the preview (besides the 2 who leave this week) seem to be Lucas and Dino, so I really wonder what happened on her date with Ryan to cause his (slightly) early departure.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:09 pm

I'm with you San. I like to see the story of the couple who end up togehter. I don't think anyone feels we see enough of that. All this Bentley stuff and humiliation to Ashley is just over the top and IMO not needed.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:10 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
DMBFan wrote:to everyone else who only watch the show once a week will be wondering how she can pick anyone at the end of this.

Which may very well be the cover for the real ending the show had in mind. Not certain how they can pull that one out now that Ashley has said she's engaged.

Sometimes they go so overboard with the drama, they make it so it is no longer believable. I vacillate between whether MF really cares about whether the couples stay together or not. On one hand, he wants to televise the wedding. On the other hand, the way he edits the show makes it near impossible for any couple to be successful in real life. I just don't get it. duh
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:13 pm

If you guys rewatch the grapevine video, I don't think that Ashley is 100% happy to see Bentley coming back. there's some dread but not an ounce of happiness in those eyes. IMO. i think the dread feeling has to do with her not being sure of her feelings for some of the guys there and she's afraid seeing Bentley will bring back her feelings that she originally had for him. I think that after she sees Bentley, she's going to be happy on the dates that follow but then that rc will bring her back to the dark place. JMO.

I think her BL shows that she is a little pissed when she's going to meet Bentley at the hotel with a little bit of nervousness but I don't think that's because she still has feelings for him. JMO.

Last edited by Kelad9 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:15 pm

San wrote:As a viewer, I'm one who likes the show without all that drama. Some would say it's boring without the drama, but not me. =)

I'm with you, San. I like the show without all the drama too..although I must admit, occasionally in real life, I just love a good verbal debate as long as it is respectful. giggling
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 62 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 40 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

+79
NanaMary
snowyglow12
Samantharose
sunnymicki
northernviewer