SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Page 17 of 62 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:55 am

BlondieGal wrote:
LaureanT wrote:Reality Steve will lose all credibility if he is wrong this season. giggling

I think that he will always have his 'fans' 🤡 no matter how many times he is wrong about the F1. 😕

We are riding the same wave on this one, Blondie. yes People thought last season if he was wrong he would lose all credibility and that didn't happen. I don't think it matters to his 'fans' if he is wrong about the F1/F2. I also don't think RS cares if he is wrong, as long as he gets everything up until that point right. He admits he was wrong, makes his excuses, ends with a statement like, "shoot me" and moves on to BP2.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by Bloomers Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:03 am

ironcat wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
nd4reality wrote:.
Beeleever wrote:Great post nd...I love that even though most of us have already jumped in one camp or another, there is still an "open mindedness" about what the possible outcome is. The fact that RS has been "Fleissed" in the recent past seasons, makes me even more determined to support Ashley in what she feels is best for her...not the edited version of what TPTB are showing...which I think clearly points to JP...which gives me pause...

Okay, I just came to a realization that made me throw up in my mouth a little. I tend to use the dot dot dot a lot in my posts. :hidingchair

The thing is most are already set in the outcome. Seems like I'm one of the few that still has major doubts .... which is fine. I have been wrong every season except the last one where I absolutely could not line up the Chantal F1 spoiler and what nearly all the fans were gushing about no no with Brads interviews, blogs, CH interviews and what I was deciphering on my screen.
I saw Brad blown away with Emily from the moment she stepped out of that limo like a bolt of lighten struck him. It was fun to watch and difficult to swim upstream on FORT (I'm not a great sleuther so no no ).
This season too for what ever reason - I am not convinced it is JP. But as I said I have been consistantly wrong so this one will be no different :Nod:. I'm just cautioning folks to keep an open mind just in case.

nd, I was with you in what you saw with Brad and Emily, and yes, it was not a popular kite to be flying last season.

I really feel like most are not "set" in the outcome...but they are seeing with JP what we saw with Emily and supporting that. Know what I mean?

Also, most of us have been "spoiled" for a long time and many will admit to being "Fleissed" season after season. I fully admit to being the biggest loser in that department. I fall for the edit TPTB choose to show with F2 or F3 almost every single season. I would say no matter what camp we are in, we are cautiously and sometimes enthusiastically optimistic. Bottom line, no matter what we know of the scripted and sometimes manipulative storyboard, we want a love story!

There is always going to be doubts in my mind until we get the screencaps of the FRC and confirm the angle of the sun, shadows etc...and I am thankful that you are here as a reminder to keep my head out of the clouds.

:hug:

The thing we have to remember though, is that while on FORT, Emily as F1 was not the popular opinion, in the media and to unspoiled fans, she was. Emily led in all the polls all through the season, I believe, both in who Brad should choose and who do you think Brad will choose. That fact was actually the biggest reason I felt that Emily couldn't be F1, because up until then, the fan favorite never (or rarely) was.

This season, the unspoiled viewers overwhelmingly still think Ashley will pick nobody, or that somehow Bentley will remain in the picture. That may change next week, but that's where we are now, IMO. I guess JP is the fan favorite now, having overtaken Ryan, but nowhere near as overwhelmingly, and not from start to finish, as Emily was. So what does it all mean?

From what it sounds like to me, the fans like JP. Get the dreaded Bentley out of the picture, and they think it is JP. It hinges on getting Bentley good and well out of the picture, though, I think.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:13 am

I think JP and Ben F are both fan favorites. JP is just more popular right now because his relationship with Ash is further along than Bens. The chemistry between JPash can't be hidden even if they tried. I don't think Ash can keep her hands off him. It looks like they don't even change clothes for dinner on their next date. I guess they didn't want to be away from each other for that long. I just wonder how the last group date will go. We know that JP gets the rose.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:13 am

Bloomers wrote:

From what it sounds like to me, the fans like JP. Get the dreaded Bentley out of the picture, and they think it is JP. It hinges on getting Bentley good and well out of the picture, though, I think.

I agree, Bloomers...and do you think from the edit that he will be good and well out of the picture? It seems like Ashley and Chris are trying to say in post show interviews that we need to hang in there one more week and the "B" word will go away. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by HelCat Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:21 am

Gina wrote:All the guys on Jillian's season didn't care for Reid. To this day, he is not close or friends with any of the guys from his season, so they really didn't like him and he didn't like them either. They didn't say it on the show and like they are doing with Ryan, but afterwards they all said it. And Kovacs, Wes, and David Good just said it recently comparing Ryan and Reid, how Reid got on all guy's nerves.

I thought Reid might stay friends with Kiptyn, but they are not, they don't tweet or facebook. And when Reid visits Kristen in CA, never mentions getting together with Kip and Tenley. Reid said all the guys were 'meatheads'. lol

But fans loved Reid and Jillian like him pretty much too, she really cried letting him go at F3. And he was a fan favorite.
Jeremy has remained friends with several from his season and was a fan favorite.

Just because some guys don't like you on the show, doesn't equate to being a bad or fake person. jmo

Having taken in a couple of episodes of Bachelor Beatdown yesterday I can completely understand why Reid is perfectly content to be just a friendly acquaintance of the guys from his season. I guess the producers knew Jillian's type better than we ever did because the guys from her season really are meatheads, and David Good, Jesse Kovacs, and Wes Hayden altogether has to be one of the crassest group of immature dudes I have ever seen.

Kiptyn is not overly buddy buddy with the guys from his season either, but since he and Tenley end up running in the Bachelor crowd a bit more he may interact with them a bit more. Clearly the meatheads think of Reid as a little different than them (more like their nerdy little brother) but they loathe Jake.

I think several of the guys from Jeremy's season gave Jeremy a break when they saw how the producers punked him by going back to Deanna and how sincerely hurt he was. They all seemed to have mended fences at their MTA.
HelCat
HelCat

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:27 am

Well, I think CH is hyping the episode. Almost everything one does in life can impact the rest of one's life. LOL!

She's going to tell the guys about Bentley, I presume, and maybe one of her potential 'husbands' will leave. Mickey was 2010's Cosmo's #1 Bachelor. He cannot be having problems meeting women he likes. So, if 'the plant' is leaving, so be it.

Chris says she gets cocky. I think she's just sick and tired and ready to get to the guys who really want to be with her.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:35 am

HelCat wrote:
Gina wrote:All the guys on Jillian's season didn't care for Reid. To this day, he is not close or friends with any of the guys from his season, so they really didn't like him and he didn't like them either. They didn't say it on the show and like they are doing with Ryan, but afterwards they all said it. And Kovacs, Wes, and David Good just said it recently comparing Ryan and Reid, how Reid got on all guy's nerves.

I thought Reid might stay friends with Kiptyn, but they are not, they don't tweet or facebook. And when Reid visits Kristen in CA, never mentions getting together with Kip and Tenley. Reid said all the guys were 'meatheads'. lol

But fans loved Reid and Jillian like him pretty much too, she really cried letting him go at F3. And he was a fan favorite.
Jeremy has remained friends with several from his season and was a fan favorite.

Just because some guys don't like you on the show, doesn't equate to being a bad or fake person. jmo

Having taken in a couple of episodes of Bachelor Beatdown yesterday I can completely understand why Reid is perfectly content to be just a friendly acquaintance of the guys from his season. I guess the producers knew Jillian's type better than we ever did because the guys from her season really are meatheads, and David Good, Jesse Kovacs, and Wes Hayden altogether has to be one of the crassest group of immature dudes I have ever seen.

Kiptyn is not overly buddy buddy with the guys from his season either, but since he and Tenley end up running in the Bachelor crowd a bit more he may interact with them a bit more. Clearly the meatheads think of Reid as a little different than them (more like their nerdy little brother) but they loathe Jake.

I think several of the guys from Jeremy's season gave Jeremy a break when they saw how the producers punked him by going back to Deanna and how sincerely hurt he was. They all seemed to have mended fences at their MTA.

ITA. Reid was quirky, more intellectual and analytical, and just not into the frat boy shenanigans that the clique you mentioned was all about, plus he was one of the few who was more focused on getting to know Jillian than on playing drinking games. And I think he was also curious/fascinated by the inner workings of the show and asked a lot of questions that the rest of them thought pointless and annoying. The producers liked him though, and that's why he got a good edit. He did get along with a handful of guys who were also not in that core group, like Juan, Mark and Mike, I believe. He and Ed even got along. Post show, the other guys also tried to leverage some of Reid's popularity with fans by recruiting him to "headline" some moneymaking cruise scheme, which he backed out of; I'm sure they're still pissed at him for that, since I think it fell apart without his involvement. Still, if Reid were interested in hanging out with that group of guys now, I suspect he could, but he'd rather spend his free time with Kristen. Who can blame him?

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:46 am

sjcaligurl wrote:Well, I think CH is hyping the episode. Almost everything one does in life can impact the rest of one's life. LOL!

She's going to tell the guys about Bentley, I presume, and maybe one of her potential 'husbands' will leave. Mickey was 2010's Cosmo's #1 Bachelor. He cannot be having problems meeting women he likes. So, if 'the plant' is leaving, so be it.

Chris says she gets cocky. I think she's just sick and tired and ready to get to the guys who really want to be with her.

I disagree with CH that Ashley gets cocky, I think she regained her confidence as she felt more secure with her relationship with JP and will not take any BS from the guys who are not really there for her. IMO Ashley felt slighted when Mickey said that he is not really "sacrificing " anything by wanting to leave, in other words he has nothing to lose or there is no hurt feelings of love as far as he is concerned. I commend Ashley for telling Mr Adonis Mickey who probably thought he is God's gift to Ashley(I am exaggerating) to go take himself out if he wants to. I also think Mickey was complaining about Ryan P and not Bentley. I like Ryan P, he was there for Ashley from what I have seen so far. If I were picking for Ashley, my Final 4 for her would be JP, Ryan P, Ames and Ben F.

Last edited by bing2262 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:58 am

Girl, I agree with your final 4 but I think Ash knew she was picking JP so she let Ryan and Ames go because they were developing feelings for her and she didn't what to hurt them. Ryan and Ames are two of the nicest guys that this show has ever seen. Classy and smart too.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:08 pm

sjcaligurl wrote:Well, I think CH is hyping the episode. Almost everything one does in life can impact the rest of one's life. LOL!

IA. I think by Hong Kong she has an idea who she wants to take to F4, then F3, F2, and F1.. I also think producers over hyped the bentley thing. They most likely knew she was already moving on with one of the other guys and I don't think she needed the closure that much. Maybe just a tad but she'd mainly moved on by then. I bet Bentley probably did think he was going to be able to walk back in and play around with her again. IMO the producers need to let those who leave on their own & do not have a red rose with them , they should not be allowed to walk back into the game as it isn't fair to any of the other guys that stayed. If they have a red rose, & truly love the primary, then absolutely they should be given a chance.. Bentley however does not deserve one IMO based on his trashing of Ashley in PI's and VO's. I'm betting Ashley gives him the boot when she meets up with him and not the other way around.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:40 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:I think JP and Ben F are both fan favorites. JP is just more popular right now because his relationship with Ash is further along than Bens. The chemistry between JPash can't be hidden even if they tried. I don't think Ash can keep her hands off him. It looks like they don't even change clothes for dinner on their next date. I guess they didn't want to be away from each other for that long. I just wonder how the last group date will go. We know that JP gets the rose.

I remember in Portugal Ali only changed into jeans from her skirt for her night portion with Roberto. She probably got ready in about 20 seconds flat so she could run back to be with him. rotfl rotfl

I also agree with everyone who's saying that Ash got "cocky" in HK because she solidified what she had with JP and now the other men's diva moments no longer affected her as much. We see that she still cries and feels upset so obviously she's worried about what's going to happen in terms of the show, but probably not so much in terms of her own life.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:45 pm

I think Ash sees Bentley first next week, if I'm not mistaken?

On her date with Lucas in the preview, Ashley says, "I'm having a really good time with Lucas. I haven't thought about Bentley at all, so that's a good sign". Okay, if Bentley had her heart and is a stumbling block to her being able to fully commit to someone else, would she be over him that quickly? So quickly, in fact, as to not even think about him when she is with Lucas...a guy she hasn't even developed feelings for?

Sometimes the producers shoot themselves in the foot with their bad editing... no no
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 62 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

+79
NanaMary
snowyglow12
Samantharose
sunnymicki
northernviewer