Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Page 5 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by Nativenewyorker on Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:there's something i don't understand, it's how Ashley is letting Ryan go home and Constantine is still in the house ? omg i can't understand that, i just can't

I'm guessing to be merciful to Ryan, though I do wonder why she kept him around so long and gave him two group date roses. Maybe she feels like she should be into him. She has to know he's very into her, but it doesn't look like she's all that into him. Anyway, Constantine will pretty much be an easy elimination since there seems to be very little if any feelings on either side. Unless we see a miracle in the next episode.
I'm puzzled too but sure that on monday we will get some reasoning as to why Constantine make it to F3 during his date. What I am suspecting is Ashley is completely unable to "read" his disinterest. I don't believe it is a concious decision to take him there (to f3) because he will be easy to dump. If so she would have keep him to f2 instead of the guys that she was really into like JP and Ben. She will be seeing his PIs and discussions with the other guys only on viewing. This will not make her happy since she has been all about honesty from the guys and will see how Constantine kept accpeting her roses despite the disinterest.
Ryans rejection too will become clearer on monday. Though why she would say things like she regretted letting him go and she missed him if she had made such a clear cut decision Suspect to keep both Dino and Ames.
She's a strange one that girl laugh out loud.

I think, while it may not be sizzling, Ashley is attracted to Dino. At this point it does become a process of elimination and maybe there are other men she sees less in than Dino. I've wondered if she'd have preferred to let Ryan go earlier, but TPTB wanted him around.

Oh, I think Ryan would have gone before but she was letting producers help her out with eliminations. Something happened where she doesn't want to kiss him anymore. Even when she gave him the date rose, she didn't kiss him and there was one point in her 1on1 time with him where she was almost pushing him away. It's best not to put him through HTDs knowing she wasn't going to choose him. I think she's pretty clear that she and Dino don't have much of a connection beyond friendship. i think she likes Ames but doesn't want to do a fantasy date with him. The elevator kiss was nice but I don't think she likes him romantically either. By this point, the leads pretty much know who they are choosing and who they want to spend that kind of time with. She had fun with Constantine and she could have a blast with him on the fantasy date even if things didn't get so romantic at the end of the day. Not sure if they will spend the night together. I think it's all about Ben and JP at this point.

I think she is feeling really bad about Ryan because she knew how into her he was and she did lead him on with the roses so when he comes back, I can see her questioning why she couldn't get into a guy who seemed to have it all together. Hopefully they can be friends after this. I guess she gives him closure the way she got closure from Bentley.

I think someone always gets led on to some extent each season. It's kind of built into the process. The one warning sign for Ryan should have been that he hadn't gotten a 1-on-1 date yet. Constantine, Ben F. and Ames have all had their 1-on-1 dates already. JP has had two. I don't know why Ashley didn't let him go earlier. I wonder if she would have let Mickey go, had he not confronted her with his anger. I can see that she's not into him and he doesn't seem to be getting that message. If I were Ryan at this point, I would be having doubts. She has more of a connection with JP especially, Ben F. and even has a kind of friendship with Constantine.

I do think they will be on good terms when it's all over. Ryan will recover.

How on earth could Ryan get the message when she just gave him the group rose ???? Ashley just finished giving him a message which is I am giving you a special rose from amoung 5 other guys on a group date which means I want you to stay for another episode. How are some saying that he the one that appears to be not reading her signals when she clearly gave him a solid signal - a group rose.
Its not like Mickey or even Blake had that rose and because of their crazy "issues" she plucked that rose out of their hands and sent them packing.

Ashley is the queen of mixed signals here.

The biggest clue is always "the cookies!" LOL! He's getting the rose but no "love." It's not like she hadn't kissed him before. She looks really uncomfortable with him getting too close to her. I have no clue why she gave him the rose except she keeps saying it is conversation and the other guys seem to do more talking and ragging to each other than they do trying to talk to her. Ryan talks to her and lays it on thick so at least he's trying. When Blake tried/whined to her, he got a rose. I think he's a production pick and they asked her to grin and bear it. But seriously, he's not 15. He's 31 and if someone is keeping you at bay physically, you need to think about it.

I agree with your comments in bold. Ryan must be aware of the progression of Ashley's relationships with some of the other guys. I also think her body language is easy to read when she's with him. A rose on a group date is nice, but it's not going any further. Also, as you said, Ryan is not a kid and should know when it's just not happening.

Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1783

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:11 pm

@sjcaligurl wrote:
bambam64 wrote:
@anders wrote:ewww - that tongue thing made me throw up a little in my mouth.

A little slow over here, what tongue thing?

I apologize in advance, folks, for making you re-live this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-20Xbd2rc8

Thanks for the link. Very fitting title.

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:57 pm

bambam64 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:ewww - that tongue thing made me throw up a little in my mouth.

I apologize in advance, folks, for making you re-live this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:48 pm

@anders wrote:ewww - that tongue thing made me throw up a little in my mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Mon Dieu, why can't the lead/cast members of this show act in a reasonable manner and respond to people and situations that make sense? You would think they were in a 'bubble' or something. :giggle: :giggle:

Skitts~can you say pro-du-cers? giggling

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:18 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:ewww - that tongue thing made me throw up a little in my mouth.

Me too, at first I laughed at how ridiculous it looked, but then the "eww" factor set in immediately and I had to look away from the awkwardness of the situation Ashley had gotten herself into sitting there with him.

Totally grossed me out...I bet Ash was thanking her lucky stars that slithery thing wasn't close to her mouth at the time... :tongue:

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:02 pm

Mon Dieu, why can't the lead/cast members of this show act in a reasonable manner and respond to people and situations that make sense? You would think they were in a 'bubble' or something. :giggle: :giggle:

skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:^^^ I cannot repeat this more often (and I will laugh out loud) Ashley is a weird one.

:yes: :giggle: :Nod: :giggle: 8) :giggle:

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:56 pm

^^^ I cannot repeat this more often (and I will lol) Ashley is a weird one.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:54 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:

Me too, at first I laughed at how ridiculous it looked, but then the "eww" factor set in immediately and I had to look away from the awkwardness of the situation Ashley had gotten herself into sitting there with him.

AND SHE STILL GAVE HIM THE ROSE! affraid duh no no no :tissuebox Suspect hissyfit scratch :greenman:

noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3461

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:24 pm

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3473

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:22 pm

It's going to be sad because he's clueless but she's got to get him out of there - for the tongue thing alone! LOL! With all of the Bentley stuff, I think it's cruel that she had to put up with that too.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:04 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum