SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Page 5 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:55 pm

Max64 wrote:What I don't understand is why she made it sound as if Bentley was still there? I hope he is gone! I would think the guys would have been more understanding if she had said she just needed closure, questions answered, but he is now gone!

Don't worry. RS says that he comes back for her to get her closure and leaves, before JP's date, and she tells JP on his date.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:05 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
Max64 wrote:What I don't understand is why she made it sound as if Bentley was still there? I hope he is gone! I would think the guys would have been more understanding if she had said she just needed closure, questions answered, but he is now gone!

Don't worry. RS says that he comes back for her to get her closure and leaves, before JP's date, and she tells JP on his date.

RS also said that Mickey would be eliminated by Ashley at the RC and he actually leaves on his own before that.

I just hope this Bentley situation ends soon.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:12 pm

dee wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:
dee wrote:Can someone summarize the video?? For some reason even though I'm using Hotspotshield I still can't view it.

Ashley tells the guys at the cocktail party that she saw Bentley.. Lucas and Dino were mad, and then she and Mickey talked alone and he said if she's into that then please send him home.. and she says if you have the initiative to go home then I want you to leave.. and then the guys say "he's actually leaving!" and then the scene ends with her crying.
Thanks so much!! Hmmm... I wonder if Lucas and Dino expressed their concerns to her if they were that mad at the situation. I'm trying to make sense of Dino being f3.

Here's the whole transcript for you or anyone that can't view it:

Ashley: You know last week I was preaching honesty and how I wanted to be very open with everyone and there's something that I do have to tell you guys. Bentley's here in Hong Kong.

*dead silence*

Ashley: And out of respect for you guys I just wanted to let you know exactly where I was at.

*dead silence*

Constantine: We had a date and we talked about you being completely let go of your past relationships and that's exactly what you told me and that's a contradictory statement at this point, you know? It's a weird situation to be in at, you know, so suddenly.

Ashley: Yeah, I agree and that's why I'm telling you this.

Lucas: Why didn't you do this earlier? We've been to like three different spots.

Ashley Yeah.

Lucas: Um...

Ashley: So it was kind of-

Lucas: Just kind of?

Ashley: Yeah. No, absolutely. It was kind of a gradual thing, like, at first I was having a hard time, then I went through a time where I thought, "Okay, he's gone. No big deal" and then I started developing these really strong feelings and I reached a point with some of you guys where I felt like there was a roadblock. Like I wasn't allowing myself to fall 100% because something was holding me back.

Lucas: It's just weird to me. You know, we're putting a lot on the line as well, so...

Ashley I'm sorry if that, um...

*dead silence and Ashley gets up and walks away*

Lucas: My biggest pet peeve is wasting my time! She's wasting my *bleep* time!

Constantine: I'm done.

*cut to Mickey and Ashley*

Mickey: I came here because I'm ready and I'm looking for somebody, but if your gut is that that's what you're looking for, PLEASE send me home. I'm not interested.

Ashley: You feeling that strongly about it?

Mickey: I'm just not interested.

Ashley: That you'd sacrifice anything...

Mickey: I don't know if it's an issue of sacrificing.

Ashley: Sigh.

Mickey: I just don't see what the hell you see in that guy.

Ashley: You feel so strongly that you want to leave, I want YOU to- to take the initiative and, and leave.

*Mickey leaves and the guys watch*

Blake (?): Oh no, he's gone.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:15 pm

bluwavz wrote:
dee wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:
dee wrote:Can someone summarize the video?? For some reason even though I'm using Hotspotshield I still can't view it.

Ashley tells the guys at the cocktail party that she saw Bentley.. Lucas and Dino were mad, and then she and Mickey talked alone and he said if she's into that then please send him home.. and she says if you have the initiative to go home then I want you to leave.. and then the guys say "he's actually leaving!" and then the scene ends with her crying.
Thanks so much!! Hmmm... I wonder if Lucas and Dino expressed their concerns to her if they were that mad at the situation. I'm trying to make sense of Dino being f3.

Here's the whole transcript for you or anyone that can't view it:

Ashley: You know last week I was preaching honesty and how I wanted to be very open with everyone and there's something that I do have to tell you guys. Bentley's here in Hong Kong.

*dead silence*

Ashley: And out of respect for you guys I just wanted to let you know exactly where I was at.

*dead silence*

Constantine: We had a date and we talked about you being completely let go of your past relationships and that's exactly what you told me and that's a contradictory statement at this point, you know? It's a weird situation to be in at, you know, so suddenly.

Ashley: Yeah, I agree and that's why I'm telling you this.

Lucas: Why didn't you do this earlier? We've been to like three different spots.

Ashley Yeah.

Lucas: Um...

Ashley: So it was kind of-

Lucas: Just kind of?

Ashley: Yeah. No, absolutely. It was kind of a gradual thing, like, at first I was having a hard time, then I went through a time where I thought, "Okay, he's gone. No big deal" and then I started developing these really strong feelings and I reached a point with some of you guys where I felt like there was a roadblock. Like I wasn't allowing myself to fall 100% because something was holding me back.

Lucas: It's just weird to me. You know, we're putting a lot on the line as well, so...

Ashley I'm sorry if that, um...

*dead silence and Ashley gets up and walks away*

Lucas: My biggest pet peeve is wasting my time! She's wasting my *bleep* time!

Constantine: I'm done.

*cut to Mickey and Ashley*

Mickey: I came here because I'm ready and I'm looking for somebody, but if your gut is that that's what you're looking for, PLEASE send me home. I'm not interested.

Ashley: You feeling that strongly about it?

Mickey: I'm just not interested.

Ashley: That you'd sacrifice anything...

Mickey: I don't know if it's an issue of sacrificing.

Ashley: Sigh.

Ashley: You feel so strongly that you want to leave, I want YOU to- to take the initiative and, and leave.

*Mickey leaves and the guys watch*

Blake (?): Oh no, he's gone.

Thanks blu! Smiley
To me the words that I bolded up topp- "where I was at" speaks to me that she is no longer in that place thinking about bentley. otherwise she would have said where I am at if she really did have any lingering feelings for Bentley. JMO. I think she really did have a lot of respect for the guys left. Some of them just didn't have any respect for her. IMO.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:21 pm

So we think Mickey is referring to Bentley? or could it be someone else?

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:22 pm

cupcakes wrote:

Yep, because after that he says if you want that over me then I want you to please send me home.

Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:27 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
cupcakes wrote:

Yep, because after that he says if you want that over me then I want you to please send me home.

This is confusing because if Ashley said she is over Bentley why is Mickey making it an issue?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:29 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:
cupcakes wrote:

This is confusing because if Ashley said she is over Bentley why is Mickey making it an issue?

I guess because she said "Bentley's here in Hong Kong" and "I had really strong feelings about him" probably threw him off guard and he thought Bentley was there at the moment.

Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:29 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:
cupcakes wrote:

I have no idea. I love the spunky Ashley who tells him if he doesn't like it, he can leave. You know if it was JP, she would have been begging him to stay. Mickey? She's ready to say goodbye. But I'm sure it still hurt!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:30 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:
cupcakes wrote:

I have no idea. I love the spunky Ashley who tells him if he doesn't like it, he can leave. You know if it was JP, she would have been begging him to stay. Mickey? She's ready to say goodbye. But I'm sure it still hurt!

Like JP said, she would have to force him to leave. :giggle:

Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:31 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:
cupcakes wrote:

That is what I am wondering. Also, everyone who has been evicted has said that they all got along with Bentley, he was a good guy while we there etc so why would Mickey say "if you want that over me then I want you to please send me home". Can't wait to see how it all plays out.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:33 pm

cupcakes wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:
cupcakes wrote:

That is what I wondering. Also, everyone who has been evicted has said that they all got along with Bentley, he was a good guy while we there etc so why would Mickey say "if you want that over me then I want you to please send me home". Can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Maybe all the guys remember what happened when Ed returned to Jillian?
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

+79
NanaMary
snowyglow12
Samantharose
sunnymicki
northernviewer