SELECT CONTENT

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 19 of 46 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 32 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Iluvbachette Mon May 06, 2013 7:15 pm

After going over the process of elimination. It is not possible to eliminate just one girl till the end of the show. At one point 2 girls go to the garden and I think Tim eliminates both girls.

May 4th,
Danielle for sure. Leaving 5 in Hawaii.

May 14,
Sarah and Hailey (I picked Hailey over Siham. The reason being is Siham is on stage and has been crying. But I think she is crying over Hailey going home). We also have the preview of Hailey crying. What is confusing here is if both girls go down to the garden. Hailey might know she won't be picked. But the girls might not know. This is where I think both girls go home. Now the only option other than Sarah (I think Sarah for sure) then it would either be Hailey, Siham or Jenna.

May 21,
Siham and Sara. (It can only work out this way since Amber has more girls left. And we have Sara one more time in the garden.

This would put Jenna never in the garden.

May 28
Sara and Jenna showdown.

This is all JMO

Last edited by Iluvbachette on Mon May 06, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Litta123 Mon May 06, 2013 7:57 pm

One more thing, I just went through Kaitlin Lopez's list of friends on FB. I believe she is friends with only Jenna. I saw none of the other of Tim's girls listed as her friends...in fact, no other person associated with the show, other than Tim, was listed as her friend.

I also did a quick look of Colette's list of friends. I saw Jenna, Ben and Hailey listed. That's it from the show. Although, I did not double check this list.

So again, everything points to Jenna in my mind.
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Mon May 06, 2013 9:02 pm

Totally agree! :yes:

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 06, 2013 9:39 pm

klisack wrote:
Here's my one other tiny thing for Jenna and Tim.

First of all, I know we have had several posts regarding who follows who on twitter. I'm not sure it's been pointed out that both Jenna's father, Scott, and her little brother, Dylan, both follow Tim on twitter. Not a big deal, in light of the fact that Sara's mom also follows Tim.

The more interesting connection is on FB. Let me be the first to admit that I am horrible at FB stalking because I really don't do FB in my real life...just never got into it. Anyway, perhaps one of you who is a better FB stalker can dig up more.

So, here's what I found. Jenna's mom is FB friends with Tim. You have to request to be a friend of Tim so it's not something that any fan can do. If you just broke my daughter's heart, I might follow you on twitter because of the show, but I don't think I'd want to be friends on FB. P.S. Jenna has never seemed to have a broken heart from this. Remember her tweet on Aug 20, "Tonight was AMAZINGGGGG!!!! So happy." Our feisty little Jenna would probably not be showing such happiness so soon if she "lost" Tim to someone else.

Also Jenna "likes" Tim's mom's business La Fete Weddings. Sara doesn't show what she likes as best I can tell. Hailey has not liked Tim's mom's business. Btw, Tim also "likes" La Fete Weddings. Jenna only likes two other show related "items"...Matthew Hussey and Taonaya's real estate business.

So maybe none of this is a big deal. Like I said I'm not a good FB stalker, so what do I know? Btw, it looks like Jenna had a dear friend pass away today. I actually feel a little disrespectful for looking at her FB...although it is public. I'm sorry for her loss...

I think you are so onto something. I 100% agree with you. Ben's final is the only one not in the studio. I can tell you the girl walking down the runway is not Shandi. This girl has bangs and she is not used to walking a runway. Slightly awkward. I believe this is Jenna. In one of the pics you can see her reflection as she goes down the elevator. Looks like her. I could be totally wrong. :crazed

So you think Jenna is going to meet Tim in the garden?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Mon May 06, 2013 10:27 pm

Litta, You are amazing!!! Love reading everyone's posts but definitley love all the information Litta gathers!!!

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon May 06, 2013 10:40 pm

Love_Me wrote:
klisack wrote:
Here's my one other tiny thing for Jenna and Tim.

First of all, I know we have had several posts regarding who follows who on twitter. I'm not sure it's been pointed out that both Jenna's father, Scott, and her little brother, Dylan, both follow Tim on twitter. Not a big deal, in light of the fact that Sara's mom also follows Tim.

The more interesting connection is on FB. Let me be the first to admit that I am horrible at FB stalking because I really don't do FB in my real life...just never got into it. Anyway, perhaps one of you who is a better FB stalker can dig up more.

So, here's what I found. Jenna's mom is FB friends with Tim. You have to request to be a friend of Tim so it's not something that any fan can do. If you just broke my daughter's heart, I might follow you on twitter because of the show, but I don't think I'd want to be friends on FB. P.S. Jenna has never seemed to have a broken heart from this. Remember her tweet on Aug 20, "Tonight was AMAZINGGGGG!!!! So happy." Our feisty little Jenna would probably not be showing such happiness so soon if she "lost" Tim to someone else.

Also Jenna "likes" Tim's mom's business La Fete Weddings. Sara doesn't show what she likes as best I can tell. Hailey has not liked Tim's mom's business. Btw, Tim also "likes" La Fete Weddings. Jenna only likes two other show related "items"...Matthew Hussey and Taonaya's real estate business.

So maybe none of this is a big deal. Like I said I'm not a good FB stalker, so what do I know? Btw, it looks like Jenna had a dear friend pass away today. I actually feel a little disrespectful for looking at her FB...although it is public. I'm sorry for her loss...

I think you are so onto something. I 100% agree with you. Ben's final is the only one not in the studio. I can tell you the girl walking down the runway is not Shandi. This girl has bangs and she is not used to walking a runway. Slightly awkward. I believe this is Jenna. In one of the pics you can see her reflection as she goes down the elevator. Looks like her. I could be totally wrong. :crazed

So you think Jenna is going to meet Tim in the garden?

Is the woman in the silver gown above, that some think is Jenna, part of the finale? If so, who is the woman in the dark blue gown that Tim is singing to in the finale????

Last edited by 2observe on Mon May 06, 2013 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added "ing" to the word "sing")
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon May 06, 2013 11:14 pm

kraft33 wrote:Litta, You are amazing!!! Love reading everyone's posts but definitley love all the information Litta gathers!!!

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode.
Thanks, kraft, and everyone else for your kind words of encouragement. I do have a couple more things coming, but I do think I've already presented my strongest arguments for Jenna...with everything that I've previously posted. The rest leans a lot more on the subjective side.
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Tue May 07, 2013 12:03 am

I definitely think Tim will meet Jenna in the garden. I think she is definitely his F1. ❤❤❤❤❤❤

klisack
klisack

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue May 07, 2013 12:08 am

So after he sings Jenna a song on stage he meets her in the garden? Or he sings his F2 a song and then meets Jenna in the garden? scratch
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue May 07, 2013 12:22 am

Since I'm going to be out for most of the day tomorrow, and by the time I return, we'll be talking about the episode. I'm going to go ahead a post my next possible clue.

The guy in the picture is a buddy of Tim's and can be found in a few of Tim's pictures on FB. This picture is from September 2, 2011...so don't worry about the girls. The picture with Jenna and the dog is from Sunday, April 20. Tim was back in Austin and had posted a boat picture out on the lake on April 19. Could this be a party in Tim's yard? no idea Could this be the same guy? no idea

If it's the same guy, we've got another connection.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Tue May 07, 2013 12:25 am

Wow you are good! Definitely looks like him. bowdown

klisack
klisack

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Tue May 07, 2013 12:27 am

Beeleever wrote:So after he sings Jenna a song on stage he meets her in the garden? Or he sings his F2 a song and then meets Jenna in the garden? scratch

I think he meets her in the garden then sings her a song.
klisack
klisack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 46 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 32 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

+37
sittoosomeday
moonlightonight
marriedtoabaritone
lprathe
MVMom39forever