SELECT CONTENT

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 4 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Litta123 Wed May 01, 2013 7:30 pm

^^Oh, I've wondered, too. Fiddle, banjo...my head is spinning! giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by sgjsnow Wed May 01, 2013 7:37 pm

Ya, I could see how there could be a twist but except for the thing that makes me think it is straightforward and Jenna is that after the show parties they both just happened to attend. There is no way to explain that away and it has to be Jenna - regardless of their fiddle and banjo. It is what it is IMO.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed May 01, 2013 8:12 pm

sgjsnow wrote:Ya, I could see how there could be a twist but except for the thing that makes me think it is straightforward and Jenna is that after the show parties they both just happened to attend. There is no way to explain that away and it has to be Jenna - regardless of their fiddle and banjo. It is what it is IMO.

Maybe the twist is that Eva & Shandi are Ernesto's F2. That would explain only one blue box in his line up! LOL!!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed May 01, 2013 8:36 pm

I could actually see Ben's Angela with Tim easier than I see her with Ben long term.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Beb Wed May 01, 2013 11:57 pm

Litta123 wrote:
Lost17 wrote:You just don't know what you'll read next on these threads do you! giggling #teamjennaandnooneisgoingtochangemymind

Welcome beetims!

Yes, welcome, beetims!

And, Lost, I'm going down on the Jenna ship with you. I just can't get past the post show Hollywood events. Tell me what F1 would be okay with Tim hanging out with a girl that he has AMAZING chemistry with...all for the sake of trying to create suspicion for a show coming out in 6 months. She's a bigger person than I would be at that new stage of their relationship. They would have been dating for only 2 1/2 months at that point.

Yes...but the flip-side of that is...would you still be friendly with a girl who literally rubs your face in it? Jenna pics at the concert and Hollywood event feel like..."Hey everybody look! I won and my new boyfriend takes me backstage! My new boyfriend introduced me to Liam Helmsworth! Nananananana.

On top of that, if you're F1 and you're posting pics of yourself at events easily traceable back to the PWT's, you're jeopardizing the entire show by blowing the surprise factor. All that could make people wonder if you weren't being petty? And maybe a little silly? Don't want to..what did Siham say?..."Make it dirty?" But that does kind of feel immature. Right? That is, if you are F1. ;) That's why I don't think Jenna is.

Beb

Back to top Go down

Post by kayutepiepie Thu May 02, 2013 12:41 am

No no no no :headbanging , Tim doesn't choose any of the other girls. He even gets asked this and he says no and goes into a discussion about it. I'll search the video and post it here..

kayutepiepie

Back to top Go down

Post by kayutepiepie Thu May 02, 2013 12:43 am

ALL OF YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS PLEASE:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kayutepiepie

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu May 02, 2013 12:45 am

If there is anything of importance in this video can someone say on here or pm me. It says can not show outside of the USA so that excludes me...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by kayutepiepie Thu May 02, 2013 12:51 am

He basically says they don't swap, there is "bro code". There was no rules from the show, It was mentioned once that you could do it BUT they (Ben, Ernesto, Tim) became such good friends that that wasn't something they would do.

kayutepiepie

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Thu May 02, 2013 12:58 am

kayutepiepie wrote:He basically says they don't swap, there is "bro code". There was no rules from the show, It was mentioned once that you could do it BUT they (Ben, Ernesto, Tim) became such good friends that that wasn't something they would do.

He did say there was some envy though of who each other had as girls but they wouldn't switch cuz they were friends.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by kayutepiepie Thu May 02, 2013 1:03 am

True, I just really hope they didn't because then were doomed :pullouthair:

kayutepiepie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 1:17 am

Beb I'm curious who you think Tim chose, you say it's not Jenna, then who, Sara?

I always feel like the defender of Jenna and I've only known of her since April 9th, laugh out loud! For my own reasons I picked Jenna because Tim seems happiest with her, I could be wrong, I don't care, he's got a great group of girls to choose from. He's happy so I'll be happy with who he picks. For now I only see it with Jenna...chemistry, body language, hands on her face everytime he kisses her, the attraction was there from the start, and the alone time they got in the beginning didn't hurt!

I don't think meeting someone "famous" and posting a pic or two constitutes throwing that in her friends faces...it seems she came out of the show with some great friends and Tim even said he'll be life long friends with some of them too. She hasn't posted anything else I see that's mean spirited or throw in your face...but we all see what we want to see I guess. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

+37
sittoosomeday
moonlightonight
marriedtoabaritone
lprathe
MVMom39forever