SELECT CONTENT

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 5 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Beb Thu May 02, 2013 1:24 am

sgjsnow wrote: giggling I didn't mean to start a conspiracy theory when I posted about whether the guys would want to switch girls. I just thought as I was watching I wondered if any of the guys would see one of the other girls and think she is awfully cute it would be nice to have her on "my side." Maybe beetims is one of Tim's girls posting on here and "playing us like a fiddle." J/K - How's that for conspiracy theory? Hugesmile

You think "Be. Tim's." Is playing? Jeez...that would make for an interesting show if it were a free for all...not sure the matchmakers would like it much though. Their business seems to be billed as pretty customized.

Beb

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Beb Thu May 02, 2013 1:33 am

Lost17 wrote:Beb I'm curious who you think Tim chose, you say it's not Jenna, then who, Sara?

I always feel like the defender of Jenna and I've only known of her since April 9th, laugh out loud! For my own reasons I picked Jenna because Tim seems happiest with her, I could be wrong, I don't care, he's got a great group of girls to choose from. He's happy so I'll be happy with who he picks. For now I only see it with Jenna...chemistry, body language, hands on her face everytime he kisses her, the attraction was there from the start, and the alone time they got in the beginning didn't hurt!

I don't think meeting someone "famous" and posting a pic or two constitutes throwing that in her friends faces...it seems she came out of the show with some great friends and Tim even said he'll be life long friends with some of them too. She hasn't posted anything else I see that's mean spirited or throw in your face...but we all see what we want to see I guess. :yes:

Lost 17, to answer your questions...dunno. And don't care. I'm just along for the ride.
But if you're F1 and posting stuff that obviously puts you in the room with the PWT's...gotta think you're doing it for a reason....and it does let the cat out of the bag. If she's not F1, She should get on it and keep living large. Good for her. If she is F1, I'd say it was kinda silly and could be viewed as a little 'in your face.'

Beb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 2:11 am

Beb wrote:
Lost 17, to answer your questions...dunno. And don't care. I'm just along for the ride.
But if you're F1 and posting stuff that obviously puts you in the room with the PWT's...gotta think you're doing it for a reason....and it does let the cat out of the bag. If she's not F1, She should get on it and keep living large. Good for her. If she is F1, I'd say it was kinda silly and could be viewed as a little 'in your face.'
Not to your typical everyday person that watches the show, only those few that searched it out and spoiled it. We'll have to agree to disagree on the in your face. Hailey, Sara the rest...feel free to say if it did feel that way! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu May 02, 2013 2:32 am

Lost17 wrote:Beb I'm curious who you think Tim chose, you say it's not Jenna, then who, Sara?

I always feel like the defender of Jenna and I've only known of her since April 9th, laugh out loud! For my own reasons I picked Jenna because Tim seems happiest with her, I could be wrong, I don't care, he's got a great group of girls to choose from. He's happy so I'll be happy with who he picks. For now I only see it with Jenna...chemistry, body language, hands on her face everytime he kisses her, the attraction was there from the start, and the alone time they got in the beginning didn't hurt!

I don't think meeting someone "famous" and posting a pic or two constitutes throwing that in her friends faces...it seems she came out of the show with some great friends and Tim even said he'll be life long friends with some of them too. She hasn't posted anything else I see that's mean spirited or throw in your face...but we all see what we want to see I guess. :yes:

Lost, those are my sentiments exactly. I don't want to be over the top about Jenna, but I can't see it any other way. It just doesn't make sense to me to be otherwise.

If it is Sara, Hailey or one of the other girls, I'll be happy for them because I really like Tim. It's his pick, not mine...

ETA: One thing that sets Jenna apart from the other girls for me is that she always seems to be in the moment with Tim. She's not over thinking it. She's just being present and enjoying it. In her intro to Tim, she said something like she wasn't sure what they had, but she wanted to figure it out with him. It's like she's trying to figure out if Tim is what she wants as much as it is about Tim figuring the same about her.

IMO, the other girls have already decided Tim is what they want and seem to be trying to be the girl they think Tim wants. That usually doesn't work out too well in the real world. I think that's why they are finding the connection harder to make with him. It's stiff and unnatural.

I'm not sure I explained that very well. It's late and I need to head to bed...hopefully it makes a little sense.
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu May 02, 2013 3:23 am

Litta123 wrote:

Lost, those are my sentiments exactly. I don't want to be over the top about Jenna, but I can't see it any other way. It just doesn't make sense to me to be otherwise.

If it is Sara, Hailey or one of the other girls, I'll be happy for them because I really like Tim. It's his pick, not mine...

ETA: One thing that sets Jenna apart from the other girls for me is that she always seems to be in the moment with Tim. She's not over thinking it. She's just being present and enjoying it. In her intro to Tim, she said something like she wasn't sure what they had, but she wanted to figure it out with him. It's like she's trying to figure out if Tim is what she wants as much as it is about Tim figuring the same about her.

IMO, the other girls have already decided Tim is what they want and seem to be trying to be the girl they think Tim wants. That usually doesn't work out too well in the real world. I think that's why they are finding the connection harder to make with him. It's stiff and unnatural.

I'm not sure I explained that very well. It's late and I need to head to bed...hopefully it makes a little sense.

Perfect sense and agreeing with both clapping!
See, that last part is what distinguish Jenna from the rest (Sara still hasn't showed herself completely), she projects the confidence (cocky some times, but admirable) and the feeling like she's there to get to know Tim, like she's never seen him before, while other girls all look at him with some sort of preconceived idea of who he is, what he wants/need/is looking for and are trying to kind of "fit that mold", putting Tim on pedestal, forgetting he has to work it too, let him be a man (which Jenna is a master of).

To add, the "famous people party" photos Jenna posted to me are genuinely just that, photos she took out of excitement, no game behind it and neither any idea, that she would be followed months later by some "girls" checking every "trash bin" for a clue. (The first time I saw those pics I thought she took them at SXSW, we all saw pics before and it took us time to figure out where they were taken and the connection with PWTs', so it's not like those pictures were so evidently "in our faces")

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 02, 2013 5:42 am

beetims wrote:I am new to all of this and it took me forever to catch up!

OK, first off - woah. You all are very impressive with your sleuthing. I would never think to find information the way some of you have - bravo! :claphands

I know someone who was a part of the live audience for multiple stage shows - including the finale. And she has told me there is a HUGE twist at the end. I have been able to get very little out of her about the outcome of the show but one thing she has told me is that Tim did end up with someone from the show but... not who you would ever expect with what they have shown us so far. Somewhere in this thread you mentioned wondering if the guys were ever into the other guys' ladies... Well she also told me that one thing that hasn't come into play in the show yet is that the girls actually CAN change guys if they want.

I am almost positive that's what happened with Tim's group... Why else would the girls be able to maintain such close relationships after the show if one of them was with Tim? I would imagine that would be hard for whoever is F2 and even F3 if they actually did develop strong feelings for him.

I try and get more stuff out of her everyday but she is so stubborn because she, a. signed a contract and, b. thinks it will be more fun for me to watch! GR! I will keep working on her....

welcomebanner beetims!

Thanks for sharing! :WAVEY:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu May 02, 2013 9:20 am

This is interesting

UCF Alum Looking for Love on TV!!
Posted on May 2nd, 2013 at 7:00 am by admin

Who doesn’t love a good reality TV love story and when it involves someone close to home that makes it all the more exciting!!

Local beauty and UCF Graduate Hailey Clark has decided to take her quest to find love to the airwaves on NBC’s Ready for Love. Ready for Love is an innovative new dating competition series that answers the age-old question: How far would you go to find your soul mate? Viewers take this journey with three of America’s most eligible bachelors, and Hailey was handpicked by a professional matchmaker to try and find a love connection with Tim Lopez of the band the Plain White T’s.

Hailey decided to try this out of the box method of finding love because, “while I feel completely blessed with my tight knit group of friends and close relationship with my parents as well as feeling showered with love and affection from my students each day (Hailey is an elementary school art teacher), I long for the love of a partner, a best friend, and a lover for a lifetime.”

Hailey, bright and funny, gorgeous, and yes, admittedly a little outspoken, really is a perfect catch, so why is she still single you may ask?! Hailey’s answers this by saying that she has been in two serious relationships; in both relationships, she walked away from them because she ultimately didn’t see herself marrying and settling down with that person. She is holding out for the complete package of a man who can make her laugh, support and love her, and someone who will still get her heart pounding when is she old & gray!
Her selective choices in dating have left her as the lone single gal among her friends yet, she remains confident that the right guy will be worth the wait and this experience could be the very thing that brings her to the man of her dreams…

Follow Hailey’s voyage to find love every Tuesday night at 9 pm on NBC and hopefully soon we will be featuring Tim and Hailey on Wednesdays Real Wedding Blog!

here is the link UCF Alum
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 02, 2013 9:57 am

Lost17 wrote:
Beb wrote:
Not to your typical everyday person that watches the show, only those few that searched it out and spoiled it. We'll have to agree to disagree on the in your face. Hailey, Sara the rest...feel free to say if it did feel that way! Hugesmile

Exactly. 99.99% of the folks watching have no idea Jenna was at those events, months ago, or that the PWTs were there. She probably did not give it a second thought. Brad Smith and his F1/fiance Bianka, from Bachelor Canada, went to Scottsdale on vacation after his WTA was filmed and they were out in public (at Nordstrom's) - while his season was airing on Canadian tv. I imagine they were at restaurants, etc as well. Someone noticed them and tweeted about it. One thing you should know is that Scottsdale is FILLED with Canadian tourists - especially from the western provinces. But Brad, Bianka AND the producers just werent worried about being seen. It wasnt on their radar of concern even while the show was airing. All the more reason to think that Jenna would not be worried about being noticed when she was a nobody who was months away from being on tv.

Such good posts - litta, lost, & happygolucky. Jenna does seem to be in the moment with Tim, she does expect him to work it too, she does let him be the man - and that is critical. I'd love to hear Matt's comments on that.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu May 02, 2013 12:07 pm

Litta123 wrote:

This is great Litta and Lost! I couldn't really put my finger on it, but like you guys were saying he has all of these girls going in probably having watched his video 50+ times trying to, maybe not fit some kind of mold, but definitely trying to hit on topics of conversation they think will get them the furthest. It's the reason I can't get totally on board with Sara... yet. I didn't really like it was the first thing she brought up, because now they have to move on from that. They are already starting 10 steps backwards from everyone else because now not only do they have to see if their is an initial connection there, but they also have (even if it's a teeny tiny) a small amount of anxiety about whether or not either one can live up to the standard of the ex. Tim even mentioned that when he was in the garden with Sara.

With Jenna it's like a clean slate. She came in with no preconceived notions about what their relationship would be (or at least that's how she plays it). Just let's give it a try and see where it goes type of mentality - not forcing anything. Remember Tracey told her in the first episode that she needed to open her playful side to him as a way of starting out which is what she has done. What I find particularly genius about that is the playfulness has allowed them to be so comfortable around each other that I think that when they go to have those important conversations it will flow more easily. It reminded me of how JP and Ashley didn't really speak (he was on zero dates with her) before they kissed. They were then very physical in Thailand on the beach (who could forget) but then in episode 5 (can't remember where they were) she needed to talk to him about something important and she just sauntered up and planted herself on his lap. People have an easier time communicating their feelings to someone when they feel at ease around them (obviously). With the other girls its like they are still wondering in their head if he likes them or not and it's driving them bonkers because they are so desperate to say the right thing - that's when it gets unnatural. With Jenna, she already knows he likes her and he knows she likes him.

Of course these are not the reasons why I think he picked her, just reasons she has the best thing going at this point in the game. Stuff that has happened post show are the reasons why I think he picked her. :yes:

And again wow great job Litta on finding that information about those LA events. I still can't find those pictures in google search - I have to go back and find your links to the pictures! Anyway, they probably thought that as long as Tim didn't post pics from the event it was safe for Jenna to. There aren't any discernible markings in the pictures that just looking at them you would know where she was. They can't help everything they do just as Brad and Bianca couldn't. It's been about 10 months -there was bound to be a clue in there some place. Brad didn't have to tape the picture Ricki gave to him on his refrigerator, but he did and we were thankful for that! giggling
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 12:20 pm

noobsleuth wrote:Brad didn't have to tape the picture Ricki gave to him on his refrigerator, but he did and we were thankful for that! giggling
Love reading your posts everyone, thank you!

As for the Brad/kite picture, haha! I'd read the spoilers it was Chantel halfway in and couldn't believe it because I thought for sure Brad liked Emily. Same thing as with T&J, it's in the body language...the way Brad put Emily on a pedestal, had special dates for her, was so nervous and wouldn't go all in and KISS THE GIRL already, if only he'd done that *sigh*...anyway I didn't believe the spoilers and just laughed when I saw the pic on the fridge, great moment! That's what I base my F1 on. So never give up on who you think is F1 or want as F1 because she just might be it! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu May 02, 2013 1:01 pm

noobsleuth wrote:

This is great Litta and Lost! I couldn't really put my finger on it, but like you guys were saying he has all of these girls going in probably having watched his video 50+ times trying to, maybe not fit some kind of mold, but definitely trying to hit on topics of conversation they think will get them the furthest. It's the reason I can't get totally on board with Sara... yet....

With Jenna it's like a clean slate. She came in with no preconceived notions about what their relationship would be (or at least that's how she plays it). .... With the other girls its like they are still wondering in their head if he likes them or not and it's driving them bonkers because they are so desperate to say the right thing - that's when it gets unnatural. With Jenna, she already knows he likes her and he knows she likes him.

Of course these are not the reasons why I think he picked her, just reasons she has the best thing going at this point in the game. Stuff that has happened post show are the reasons why I think he picked her. :yes:

And again wow great job Litta on finding that information about those LA events. ... Anyway, they probably thought that as long as Tim didn't post pics from the event it was safe for Jenna to. There aren't any discernible markings in the pictures that just looking at them you would know where she was. giggling

clapping!
BTW, Litta thank you for summing up the ep.4/1, it was helpful cuz for some reason I feel almost embarrassed watching it, so I skipped most of it. (And jumped to Ben's part - now waiting for Ernesto's). I've been that girl, done those mistakes and haven't played it cool.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu May 02, 2013 1:03 pm

Thought this was funny... Sarah actually won Ready for Lopez, not Jenna.

semoore06 a day ago
@jenna_reeves glad I found this and have proof of the real winner too bad America didn't get to see the "ohhhhh Tim Moore"

jenna_reeves a day ago
Haha!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

+37
sittoosomeday
moonlightonight
marriedtoabaritone
lprathe
MVMom39forever