SELECT CONTENT

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 6 of 46 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 26 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 12:09 pm

Ok, that's weird, why didn't Sarah get the date with him then?? And how are we to pick up that clue, haha! Thank you Sarah for taking one for the team...I did enjoy shirtless Tim and a certain kiss on that pool table!

Edited to add-OR are they just messing with us again, ha! I def. fell for that if they did!

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by noobsleuth Thu May 02, 2013 12:19 pm

It's in the correct order of the way the girls were sitting from left to right. giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu May 02, 2013 12:28 pm

The thing about Sarah - she seems to "know" that "this" can go somewhere ! Not really controlling - but sort of. She even nods her head when he is choosing at the elimination - like you know we have soemthing going, stick with your gut. I would like him to realize it if they are going to make a go of it. And I am curious as to why he doesn't appear to want to get to know anything about Jenna - it really is all physical at this point. it will be interesting as to how this plays out ... I still like Hailey - it is nice that she supports Sarah when she is singing - and that she is confident in herself. I may see a change but I don't get teh idea that she is really vested in Tim - maybe realizes that they ae better off as friends - but hard to tell.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu May 02, 2013 12:39 pm

CHO wrote: And I am curious as to why he doesn't appear to want to get to know anything about Jenna - it really is all physical at this point. it will be interesting as to how this plays out ... I still like Hailey - it is nice that she supports Sarah when she is singing - and that she is confident in herself. I may see a change but I don't get the idea that she is really vested in Tim - maybe realizes that they ae better off as friends - but hard to tell.

1st - Hailey, sweet girl, love her, even if I would shake her, but Matt's being doing that enough and she's in great place right now, so I ain't crying for her. As for Better off - it's a compensation prize, being a friend, eventually you start to believe it was meant to be and later it's all good.

2nd - Tim - and the question CHO pose above: so girls help me, even I don't understand men sometimes and "read" the signs (that now watching are evident) all wrong.

3rd - don't want to keep repeating my belief in F1, but look at this lovely pic Hailey posted *Tim's Girls*

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu May 02, 2013 3:35 pm

Anyone notice from Sarah's tweets that they got invited by Graham to work at the Lemonade Stand this year? So, yeah... I can't wait to see that happen and when unusual pairings come out of that weekend. LOL

noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 3:41 pm

noobsleuth wrote:Anyone notice from Sarah's tweets that they got invited by Graham to work at the Lemonade Stand this year? So, yeah... I can't wait to see that happen and when unusual pairings come out of that weekend. LOL

That would be so cool. Planning to go this year, I would meet peeps from both shows! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu May 02, 2013 3:45 pm

I'm guessing they just didn't show Tim's and Sarah's time which is weird. That to me right there is telling me how they are trying to give us a lot of Jenna or their time together was more steamy and would make better tv.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 3:50 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I'm guessing they just didn't show Tim's and Sarah's time which is weird. That to me right there is telling me how they are trying to give us a lot of Jenna or their time together was more steamy and would make better tv.
So why did Bill say that Jenna was the winner then? Doesn't make sense.

sophie when/if you go you'll have to tell us about your experience!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu May 02, 2013 3:56 pm

Lost17 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:I'm guessing they just didn't show Tim's and Sarah's time which is weird. That to me right there is telling me how they are trying to give us a lot of Jenna or their time together was more steamy and would make better tv.

well I definately don't think she gave her 1on1 to Jenna...I think they did some splicing and editing to make it seem like Bill said Jenna..imo

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu May 02, 2013 4:01 pm

Thanks, Noob. The funny thing was I only googled "Liam Hemsworth october 26, 2012" after looking at his picture in Jenna's IG. I was trying to locate where Jenna was on that date.

I clicked on the first link, saw a picture of him wearing the same outfit that he had on with Jenna, and saw that it was at an event in Beverly Hills. I was like, "holy cow!" With your help and happygolucky, we were able to to connect Jenna to Isla Fisher and the two Hollywood events. So it truly was teamwork! group hug

Happygolucky, I was glad to type it up for you! bestbud!

CHO, it's possible there was a little more than what we saw happening with Tim and Jenna. It could just be the editing. At some point if she is the F1, I hope we see more than just chemistry.

And, Lost, my shipmate on the Jenna boat, I think you might have fallen for it. To my eye the extra tallies in the 2nd row for Sarah and Hailey look to be written with a different pen. It's a slight variation -- just a shaded lighter ink. Not only that, but I can't imagine that girls being okay with Jenna being given that time with Tim if some one else really deserved it.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 4:13 pm

Lost17 wrote:

Oh trust me I will :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 4:14 pm

Litta123 wrote:Thanks, Noob. The funny thing was I only googled "Liam Hemsworth october 26, 2012" after looking at his picture in Jenna's IG. I was trying to locate where Jenna was on that date.

I clicked on the first link, saw a picture of him wearing the same outfit that he had on with Jenna, and saw that it was at an event in Beverly Hills. I was like, "holy cow!" With your help and happygolucky, we were able to to connect Jenna to Isla Fisher and the two Hollywood events. So it truly was teamwork! group hug

Happygolucky, I was glad to type it up for you! bestbud!

CHO, it's possible there was a little more than what we saw happening with Tim and Jenna. It could just be the editing. At some point if she is the F1, I hope we see more than just chemistry.

And, Lost, my shipmate on the Jenna boat, I think you might have fallen for it. To my eye the extra tallies in the 2nd row for Sarah and Hailey look to be written with a different pen. It's a slight variation -- just a shaded lighter ink. Not only that, but I can't imagine that girls being okay with Jenna being given that time with Tim if some one else really deserved it.

clapping! You are good, not only with the Hollywood spoiler but the numbers too! Thank you for that, I see it now! I'm sure those girls are laughing their heads off at "some of us"! I kept on looking at that sign, thinking someone doesn't know how to count...the whole thing sounded off, no way would the girls be ok with Jenna going off with Tim if Sarah had won! Good one girls, another point! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 46 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 26 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

+37
sittoosomeday
moonlightonight
marriedtoabaritone
lprathe
MVMom39forever