SELECT CONTENT

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 8 of 46 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 27 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by 2observe Fri May 03, 2013 1:22 am

Beeleever wrote:2observe...what do you make of the spoiler that Jenna was at an event where PWT's were performing? Do you think she would be there if she wasn't Tim's F1? Just wondering what you think. It is hard to wrap my head around them handing Jenna to us on a silver platter. But I don't see "it" with anyone else.

It's possible that she may not have been the only one of Tim's girls at that function. Tim's girls are apparently very close. It would be more difficult to identify the F1 if there are more than one girl around Tim. Just trying to think of other possibilities. giggling
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Beb Fri May 03, 2013 1:52 am

2observe wrote:
Beeleever wrote:2observe...what do you make of the spoiler that Jenna was at an event where PWT's were performing? Do you think she would be there if she wasn't Tim's F1? Just wondering what you think. It is hard to wrap my head around them handing Jenna to us on a silver platter. But I don't see "it" with anyone else.

It's possible that she may not have been the only one of Tim's girls at that function. Tim's girls are apparently very close. It would be more difficult to identify the F1 if there are more than one girl around Tim. Just trying to think of other possibilities. giggling

Hmm...new to all this...but...I'd say that we've only seen what 'they' want us to see. :0 If Tim/Jenna continue to burn holes in the screen in the next Ep...then, that doesn't leave a lot of wiggle room/time for other story lines (baring anything dramatic.) But if another one of the girls that has some kind of an emotional connection, pops with a physical connection, then, I wouldn't count my chickens just yet. Seems like they're laying the foundation for other things to happen with other girls. In the last Ep, the matchmakers even told him, if you can find the physical attraction (Jenna) and the emotional connection (pointing to ??? can't remember, was it Sara?) in one girl, then you've found her.
Seems like they left the door wide open. Now, if Jenna is shown to build an emotional bond with him, that would do it too. I keep going back to this show being about the matchmakers. That's the hook. They don't seem convinced as everyone here about Jenna yet...

Beb

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri May 03, 2013 2:59 am

I'm posting my observations from ep.4/1st half - now I know that some of you think we, who believe that Jenna is F1, could not be more wrong, cuz it's too evident or because you see "chemistry" with Sara L. (one thing I actually start to question with this ep.), just bare with me, I'm trying to be short and it's not to prove my point, but to talk about how you perceive "chemistry" - let's discuss that, cuz I'm eager to see from your POV.

- Ready for Tim game -
don't know Tim, but I think I've started to read his "stares". When girls walk in, first one is Jenna, behind her are Hailey and Sarah M., he looks at Jenna with genuine smile on his face, then looks a lit bit up (at Hailey and the rest). When Bill's telling Siham to stop "cheating" Tim quickly looks at Jenna when even she's not looking.
Everytime he's looking at her it's with the attention, attraction and adoration (cuz she's so cute).
Triple threat that many girls are struggling to just have 1.

The way I sense, Hailey has 2, adoration cuz she can make him laugh and thus for attention - cuz he want's her to show more. Sarah M. finally had 1o1 date and although there's no attraction look in his eyes, he was genuinely touched by her thoughts/believes and found them interesting and willing to hear/explore more, so she's got attention that she deserves and maybe I'm reading too much into, but I sensed in his look a little bit of adoration (cuz she's this little sweet person, for whom you wish to find love).
While for Sara L. all I sense is attention (she got it the minute she told him about the lost love in intro). At the karaoke segment she had a good chance to go further, if only she would play his game, let him chose and sing the song and like Amber said (and she said it mildly) she made it more about her than him, afraid she would "look" silly if she sang the song out of tune/unknown, forgetting that that was the exact fear Tim was having, to look as a fool in front of all the girls if he wouldn't know how to sing a song (cuz he's a f* rockstar).
With Siham he just didn't bother, he let her lead the date, the kiss - almost cheesy, his pose was very rock-starish "come and get it".

As I wrote to Tiger my stand why I think Jenna has it - the flirt master-degree on "how to get a guy" (no wonder she doesn't like listening Matt) - she makes Tim feel "tall, important, who can protect her, with whom to have fun with, leading guy, the one with more experience" ... he is left with a feeling that he is "the knight in the shining armor" - the mistake other girls make is that they are trying to find something to relate him to them, trying to make him open, but to do this he needs to become more vulnerable - remember Tracy's talk to Angela about virginity? - in that kind of way vulnerable to make connection and drop the armor/wall - but that's when he starts to think that "he is losing his shine in eyes of the girl he wants to woo" and becomes insecure - and no guy likes that, cuz men then feel like they aren't leading you anymore, that they are losing the points of "virility".
Must say I admire that, cuz boy I would need some lessons.
Another thing is her way of dealing with other girls - "competition" - now I doubt that would be her "jealous" way of behavior outside this game-show, but she plays it cool, like it doesn't bother her, she laughs at the "mistakes" girls make in approaching Tim, she's all in when there's time to play, without showing any signs of worry how she would look/come across (I can't say that she doesn't think of it at all) - making it look as she's the most chill out girl to hang out with. So for him "life with her is easy", but at the same time, she's not giving to much, so it keeps Tim on his toes, fresh interest and attraction increases because of allure of mystery.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 03, 2013 7:32 am

2observe wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:Thought this was funny... Sarah actually won Ready for Lopez, not Jenna.

semoore06 a day ago
@jenna_reeves glad I found this and have proof of the real winner too bad America didn't get to see the "ohhhhh Tim Moore"

jenna_reeves a day ago
Haha!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Actually, I became suspicious that Sarah could be Tim's F1 after listening to their conversation during their SQT. So far, Sarah is the only one that has had a conversation that got Tim to talk about what kind of boyfriend/husband he would be to his special lady. To me, that was HUGE. But, I couldn't resolve it with the red and blue cubicles. BUT, I did see a SC showing the ladies of all three guys in their cubicle, and of Tracy's pick, you only see Sarah. It's like Jenna was cut off.

2observe wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Lost17 wrote:I wasn't seeing any chemistry between Tim & Sarah, it was a nice talk though and I liked the 3 things they each shared.

I agree, Lost. I didn't see any chemistry with Sarah either. Tim got to know her better and realized she is worth keeping around for awhile. What do we call it? Oh yeah...MOT girl.

So far I only see chemistry with Jenna. I hope they show us more. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm going to be watching Sarah and Tim more closely because it's possible that they maybe slowly building something real. Somehow, I have to figure out if we're seeing everything regarding the red/blue cubicles.

Are you talking about this picture? It was so large that it cut Jenna out of the frame by accident. She was present though.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by ivemaria31 Fri May 03, 2013 8:23 am

Tim's girl is Hailey! they have manage to keep it in secret all this time, its crazy how people get edited on tv differently for entertaintment purposes. i pity them for lost chance to show their lovestory on tv..

ivemaria31

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri May 03, 2013 8:42 am

I'm not on the Jenna boat just yet. I need to see some more of them to get a verdict and also see how Tim is with the other girls.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri May 03, 2013 9:07 am

ivemaria31 wrote:Tim's girl is Hailey! they have manage to keep it in secret all this time, its crazy how people get edited on tv differently for entertaintment purposes. i pity them for lost chance to show their lovestory on tv..

welcomesign ivemaria! Are you stating your opinion or do you have spoiler info? We have sleuthers that have pretty much defined with screencap evidence who Tim's final two girls are. But please share with us your opinions and/or knowledge of Hailey being the F1!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri May 03, 2013 9:32 am

As an interesting aside, Jenna and Jef are following each other on twitter.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri May 03, 2013 9:40 am

:Welcomemembers ivemaria!
Do you know for sure, or just the feeling?
Or has someone seen this message and thought ... Hmmm, SMT! cantstopl

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Fri May 03, 2013 9:48 am

docnash14 wrote:As an interesting aside, Jenna and Jef are following each other on twitter.

Yes and Graham has invited girls to join the Bach/ette alum at this years Lemonaide Stand in NY.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Fri May 03, 2013 9:51 am

happygolucky wrote: :Welcomemembers ivemaria!
Do you know for sure, or just the feeling?
Or has someone seen this message and thought ... Hmmm, SMT! cantstopl

I won't read to much into this. Mrs. Lopez could be any of the girls. They know they
are on to us. So from this point on they could say anything. Just don't believe everything.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by ivemaria31 Fri May 03, 2013 11:35 am

i don't even follow her page, i guess you just have to follow the show. i may not know how they unfold the story between them. i just know;)

ivemaria31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 46 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 27 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

+37
sittoosomeday
moonlightonight
marriedtoabaritone
lprathe
MVMom39forever