SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 5 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by lovebites8727 Sat May 04, 2013 11:22 pm

jaspats wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:This is a good one I don't think was posted:

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 5 168009577

PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL!!!! I think this is the best picture of both of them. Maybe I finally will have an avatar.

They are. Hugesmile
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 5 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by docnash14 Sat May 04, 2013 11:31 pm

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 5 Cat_an10

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat May 04, 2013 11:54 pm

“@BlairHend13: Greatest day of my freakin like!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks @clmgiudici
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimateldy Sat May 04, 2013 11:56 pm

TrustxLove wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
livelife wrote:Did anyone see Peta's cryptic tweet earlier today... "we found love in a hopeless place...". I know some will say it doesn't mean anything but with all the negative tabloids about him and Peta, why would you even tweet something like and think maybe it's in reference to her and Sean.. Prbably not, but why even put it out there! Sorry, I am not impressed with Peta. I'm sure Sean and Cat aren't bothered by this and I shouldn't be either but.. What do you think?

I saw that as well and had the very same thought. In response a couple of people asked if maybe that was their song for the tango.

It probably is the song they are using for one of their dances this week. If Peta had something to hide, she wouldn't post a line of a song like that. Someone who has nothing to hide, doesn't think twice about making a post like that.

Yep, and Cat follows her too. I don't think she'd post something like that if she was referring to something else (hypothetically speaking)

There are several things Peta has posted or has said to the press that I believe are especially insensitive. She and Sean look great as a couple , like Ken and Barbie.... not quite sure her direct quote, but close enough. I also don't get why she eats Easter dinner with them, why she's at Cat's bday dinner. Doesn't make sense. I'm sure Sean is inviting her, but honestly, most of their free time is spent together also. Cat is one fine lady, that's all I can say. Peta is on a Mission. jmo

ultimateldy

Back to top Go down

Post by superhontas Sun May 05, 2013 12:03 am

Wow this Peta thing is getting old quick! I am sure there are plenty of other interesting topics to discuss, no? Sean and Catherine have made it obvious that they are in a COMMITTED relationship, both of them are comfortable with Peta, so yes let's all be fair to all of them and give them the benefit of the doubt. I don't think we need to blast Peta at all. She is doing her job and is doing it well. Instead of degrading another woman, how about we just uplift each other!!

superhontas

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by superhontas Sun May 05, 2013 12:06 am

ultimateldy wrote:
TrustxLove wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
livelife wrote:Did anyone see Peta's cryptic tweet earlier today... "we found love in a hopeless place...". I know some will say it doesn't mean anything but with all the negative tabloids about him and Peta, why would you even tweet something like and think maybe it's in reference to her and Sean.. Prbably not, but why even put it out there! Sorry, I am not impressed with Peta. I'm sure Sean and Cat aren't bothered by this and I shouldn't be either but.. What do you think?

I saw that as well and had the very same thought. In response a couple of people asked if maybe that was their song for the tango.

It probably is the song they are using for one of their dances this week. If Peta had something to hide, she wouldn't post a line of a song like that. Someone who has nothing to hide, doesn't think twice about making a post like that.

Yep, and Cat follows her too. I don't think she'd post something like that if she was referring to something else (hypothetically speaking)

There are several things Peta has posted or has said to the press that I believe are especially insensitive. She and Sean look great as a couple , like Ken and Barbie.... not quite sure her direct quote, but close enough. I also don't get why she eats Easter dinner with them, why she's at Cat's bday dinner. Doesn't make sense. I'm sure Sean is inviting her, but honestly, most of their free time is spent together also. Cat is one fine lady, that's all I can say. Peta is on a Mission. jmo

If one can't quote exactly what she said, then that's how rumors start. Also, I really don't think it's anyone's business why Peta was at the Easter dinner. To be honest. Catherine was there as well. Maybe it was a family and friends gathering. That just shows how comfortable all of them are with each other. Just my two cents!

superhontas

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun May 05, 2013 12:09 am

To change the subject, and I agree with the getting away from the Peta thing, there are some cute pictures of Catherine in her twitter feed. She is or was at the restaurant where she had her birthday taking pictures with a bunch of 16 year old girls at a birthday party. They are all so excited to meet her! I don't know how to bring pictures over but they are all very cute. Girls are all in white. This must be where her Derby party was.

And just one last Peta thing. The Easter dinner I believe was hosted by Mark kurian who is a very good friend of Peta's also.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 05, 2013 12:12 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 05, 2013 12:13 am

I'm loving reading the tweets from those girls. They were so excited to meet Catherine and she seems touched that it meant so much to them.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 5 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 5 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 5 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 5 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 5 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 05, 2013 12:14 am

motheroffive wrote:To change the subject, and I agree with the getting away from the Peta thing, there are some cute pictures of Catherine in her twitter feed. She is or was at the restaurant where she had her birthday taking pictures with a bunch of 16 year old girls at a birthday party. They are all so excited to meet her! I don't know how to bring pictures over but they are all very cute. Girls are all in white. This must be where her Derby party was.

And just one last Peta thing. The Easter dinner I believe was hosted by Mark kurian who is a very good friend of Peta's also.

I was just going to post that. Mark was kind enough to invite Sean, Catherine, Crista, Peta, her mom, and some other friends to his place for Easter. I'm sure they all appreciated getting to celebrate together as a group.

Oh and Mark and Peta have been friends for awhile. That's how Sean and Catherine met him.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 5 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 5 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun May 05, 2013 12:17 am

@clmgiudici: I'm having the time of my life and my boo @SeanLowe09 is working his hot butt off #hardatwork #excitedfortheshow

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sun May 05, 2013 12:22 am

motheroffive wrote:@clmgiudici: I'm having the time of my life and my boo @SeanLowe09 is working his hot butt off #hardatwork #excitedfortheshow

Glad she is enjoying herself while he is working his butt off! Lol! giggling giggling giggling

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

+58
iamreal2u
timfan
chugwug
christine67
Cajunprince7