SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Page 38 of 48 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 38 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by luv2sing Sat May 11, 2013 7:47 pm

A new picture of Sean and Catherine from today. My goodness Catherine is gorgeous!! Love her hair curled like this.

https://twitter.com/BeautyLaunchpad/status/333351434449997824/photo/1

luv2sing
luv2sing

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 38 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by lipsis Sat May 11, 2013 7:51 pm

luv2sing wrote:A new picture of Sean and Catherine from today. My goodness Catherine is gorgeous!! Love her hair curled like this.

Here's the pic.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 38 8711309b7111cb0af41637d89bc8da74_zps966c1da9
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Sat May 11, 2013 8:00 pm

lipsis wrote:I was wondering if Sean would catch a clue on that exchange too. It would be sweet if he got her some flowers from their girls.

I'm kinda hoping they're on one of the Alaska Air nonstops from LAX to Seattle later tonight so they can spend Mothers Day with Cynthia in Seattle Praying
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Sat May 11, 2013 8:03 pm

^^ The guy looks like Kevin Jonas

Sorry, random :P
Catherine looks gorgeous!
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 11, 2013 8:03 pm

Looks like Seanie is back in the gym. Beefcake returning soon.

@julztocker: Good workout with @SeanLowe09 getting ready for summer hahaha

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 38 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 38 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 38 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 38 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 38 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by renaissance Sat May 11, 2013 8:04 pm

pugmomma wrote:My sweet husband got me a $50.00 gift card to a local retailer, Brighton Earrings, and a Brighton Necklace/Earring set from our 4 doggies for Mother's Day....lol.

aww :) that's so sweet :)

renaissance

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sat May 11, 2013 8:05 pm

lipsis wrote:
luv2sing wrote:A new picture of Sean and Catherine from today. My goodness Catherine is gorgeous!! Love her hair curled like this.

Here's the pic.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 38 8711309b7111cb0af41637d89bc8da74_zps966c1da9

SHE's BREATHTAKINGLY STUNNING!!!! (Her best picture so far to me).

Both of them are GLOOOWWWIIINGGGG!!!! Looks like they had a good R&R at the beach.

Last edited by jaspats on Sat May 11, 2013 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 11, 2013 8:09 pm

landrje wrote:
lipsis wrote:I was wondering if Sean would catch a clue on that exchange too. It would be sweet if he got her some flowers from their girls.

I'm kinda hoping they're on one of the Alaska Air nonstops from LAX to Seattle later tonight so they can spend Mothers Day with Cynthia in Seattle Praying

That would be perfect. They have spent a lot of time with Sherry but not as much with Cynthia. They may want to be here for the Monday show though. Definitely need some time in Seattle though. Most of Catherine's friends haven't even met her man.
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 11, 2013 8:13 pm

lipsis wrote:
landrje wrote:

That would be perfect. They have spent a lot of time with Sherry but not as much with Cynthia. They may want to be here for the Monday show though. Definitely need some time in Seattle though. Most of Catherine's friends haven't even met her man.

I have a feeling a few of those weekend trips Sean has talked about include trips to their respective hometowns.

But I don't know if they will be going anywhere for Mother's Day. I think they will be staying in L.A. JMO.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 38 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 38 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 38 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 11, 2013 8:21 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
landrje wrote:

I have a feeling a few of those weekend trips Sean has talked about include trips to their respective hometowns.

But I don't know if they will be going anywhere for Mother's Day. I think they will be staying in L.A. JMO.

And I wonder if there might a camera crew there to greet them on those trips, just in case of an engagement party or two. giggling
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 11, 2013 8:23 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
landrje wrote:

And I wonder if there might a camera crew there to greet them on those trips, just in case of an engagement party or two. giggling

One never knows. Hugesmile

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 38 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 38 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 38 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sat May 11, 2013 8:38 pm

Maybe Sean is going to give her lots of what their doggies are giving her. It's hot! :fanningfan
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 48 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

+58
iamreal2u
timfan
chugwug
christine67
Cajunprince7