SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Page 8 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 8 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by lovebites8727 Sun May 05, 2013 1:57 am

chasingpavements wrote:
notguilty wrote:
umngirl wrote:Can I make a plea as well? If any here are responding to these "haters" or people who use derogatory language toward SeanCat, I suggest you don't respond, or if you do don't tag Sean and Catherine in it. It just fuels them to tweet more and that's not worth it. Just let it go and block them/report them for spam.

Good idea. I often wonder why people would read the tweets intended for them, of course you guys are gonna catch a hater or two.

Im actually disappointed why Catherine even mentioned it. Its like saying, "here's my hater, fans ATTACK!" its not very wise to do
considering she should be the bigger person. IMO

Every "celebrity" that responds to a hater KNOWS that their many, many fans will start attacking that poster. Which in many cases is just a bored, silly 15-year-old girl. I'm not saying that age excuses her behavior, but Catherine and Sean DO appear to be bullies when they respond. The truly Christian thing to do is to let it slide and show compassion for even your haters.

I think at some point they both get irritated and needs to response those tweets though.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 8 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by umngirl Sun May 05, 2013 2:02 am

notguilty wrote:
umngirl wrote:Can I make a plea as well? If any here are responding to these "haters" or people who use derogatory language toward SeanCat, I suggest you don't respond, or if you do don't tag Sean and Catherine in it. It just fuels them to tweet more and that's not worth it. Just let it go and block them/report them for spam.

Good idea. I often wonder why people would read the tweets intended for them, of course you guys are gonna catch a hater or two.

Im actually disappointed why Catherine even mentioned it. Its like saying, "here's my hater, fans ATTACK!" its not very wise to do

IMO, their responses were very tame. I had to click on the "view conversation" to even get their responses. I thought they were jokes between them at first. Truth be told, those who respond to people who Sean and Catherine respond to have too much time on their hands if you ask me.

Oh and their fans would be fighting back towards these negative tweeters regardless if SeanCat responded. Happens all the time. Can't imagine how annoying it is for them to have it in their feeds all the time.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 8 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 8 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Sun May 05, 2013 2:02 am

notguilty wrote:

well sean did the same too few days ago from a random guy but you're right Cat shouldn't have mentioned that creep especially if its the same hater from before...but i guess its a random reaction especially if thats the first thing you read on your timeline...
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 2:03 am

lovebites8727 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
notguilty wrote:

Every "celebrity" that responds to a hater KNOWS that their many, many fans will start attacking that poster. Which in many cases is just a bored, silly 15-year-old girl. I'm not saying that age excuses her behavior, but Catherine and Sean DO appear to be bullies when they respond. The truly Christian thing to do is to let it slide and show compassion for even your haters.

I think at some point they both get irritated and needs to response those tweets though.

I get being irritated, but they don't "NEED" to respond. Let's face it, Catherine and Sean haven't received even 10% of the hate that couples like Ben/Court, Jake/Vienna, Jillian/Ed, Jason/Molly received. They had to know that being in the public eye and making the decisions that they have made would receive some negativity. You're never going to change anyone's mind by tweeting a snark reply and subtly encouraging your followers to attack that person; you're simply not practicing what you preach.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 05, 2013 2:08 am

I wonder if Sean and Aly have a little wager going on during this Rangers-Sox series. They should.

"@Aly_Raisman: “@SeanLowe09: Always puts a smile on my face when the Rangers spank the Sox!” RUDE."

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 8 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 8 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Sun May 05, 2013 2:10 am

chasingpavements wrote:
notguilty wrote:

You are, of course, correct. I think in this case, though not an excuse, Catherine just finally got tired of a poster who has a history of posting some really vile, mean-spirited, disgusting, and demeaning things about her over a somewhat lengthy period of time, and she probably wanted to let her know what it feels like to be on the receiving end. If this had been @Philliespride's first such foray into this kind of tweeting there's no doubt in my mind Catherine would have let it go (as she's consistently done so far). I did, however, appreciate Sean coming to Catherine's aid, cause I think the husband should always stick up for his bride, and what he did potentially took a lot of the heat off of Catherine.
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by notguilty Sun May 05, 2013 2:13 am

My understanding is if you block a hater you wont be able to see her tweets anymore. She 217,000 followers for goodness, one little
mention of a hater will make that kid busy for weeks.

notguilty

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 05, 2013 2:30 am

To even see their original responses, people would have to go directly to their pages or search their mentions. Now I may spend far, far, far too much time on twitter looking for stuff to post here, but there is no need to search things just so you can fight back at someone else. Sean and Catherine both made joking responses. People should have either kept the joking tone going or not tweeted anything else. Just my $0.02.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun May 05, 2013 4:06 am

Lol

“@clmgiudici: Bar Rafaeli kissed me. Think about it. http://Instagram.com/p/Y61p3mBrOO/”

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 8 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 8 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 8 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 8 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 8 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 8 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 8 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun May 05, 2013 4:08 am

“@annalise_10: Thank you so much @clmgiudici for taking the time to take pictures with us! You are so sweet!! http://twitter.com/annalise_10/status/330886541767495680/photo/1”

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 8 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 8 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 8 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 8 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 8 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 8 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 8 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyisleta Sun May 05, 2013 4:37 am

lovebites8727 wrote:Lol

“@clmgiudici: Bar Rafaeli kissed me. Think about it. http://Instagram.com/p/Y61p3mBrOO/”

here u go
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 8 Cat10

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 8 Twitte10 @sallyisletaCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 8 Frame_11Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 8 Hhww11Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 8 Jfk_ai11Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 8 Seanca11
sallyisleta
sallyisleta

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Sun May 05, 2013 6:21 am

landrje wrote:
lipsis wrote:
bach_fanfrphils wrote:thank you chrissy1295 for posting the pics, love Cat with the pretty teeners!

i just noticed now that Cat has changed her twitter header, to quote:

"My life consists of Sean Lowe, fabulous friends and a loving family. Slap me, I must be dreaming"

love it!

Oh wow I hadn't noticed that. Got a little choked up. Love them.

Haha, same here! Got a speck of dust in my eye all of a sudden ... sign heart

Btw, fantastic catch bach_fanfrphils!

beatingheart :sprinklehearts seeing hearts
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

+58
iamreal2u
timfan
chugwug
christine67
Cajunprince7