SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Page 28 of 48 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 38 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 28 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by Pia1 Thu May 09, 2013 2:52 pm

motheroffive wrote:
Pia1 wrote: Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 1m Michael Strahan said my name, Vera Farmiga called me beautiful and Sean Lowe kissed me. How is this my life?! #blessed

Yes, girl enjoy it! I love how she's awed about her life right now.

So this tweet should just about put to bed IMO what we have been discussing since last night!

I'd say definitely yes! imo Hugesmile

Cat seems to be always happy in her tweets.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 28 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by christine67 Thu May 09, 2013 3:08 pm

Hi all, I was at the taping of Kelly and Michael..I got to meet Sean, Catherine and Peta after the event. (myself and my daughters were the only ones there) I have to say that they are truly genuine people. They were gracious and happy. They stood for pictures with my crazy self, along with my daughters! They laughed at some of my girls comments. Fame has not gone to their head, and just from the short time that I was there, one can tell that they are an exceptionally normal couple. Catherine is beyond beautiful in person. She is so petite! Sean, well, thats a given...his smile was the best mothers day gift for me! My bet is that they are together forever

christine67

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Thu May 09, 2013 3:27 pm

Pia1 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
Pia1 wrote: Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 1m Michael Strahan said my name, Vera Farmiga called me beautiful and Sean Lowe kissed me. How is this my life?! #blessed

So this tweet should just about put to bed IMO what we have been discussing since last night!

I'd say definitely yes! imo Hugesmile

Cat seems to be always happy in her tweets.

I was laughing when I saw her tweet. There you go, Tabi!

Catherine is so PRECIOUS. A human being with a good soul. She appreciates everything what life has to offer. I wish there are more people like her in this world. She is so positive come what may.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 09, 2013 3:30 pm

christine67 wrote:
Hi all, I was at the taping of Kelly and Michael..I got to meet Sean, Catherine and Peta after the event. (myself and my daughters were the only ones there) I have to say that they are truly genuine people. They were gracious and happy. They stood for pictures with my crazy self, along with my daughters! They laughed at some of my girls comments. Fame has not gone to their head, and just from the short time that I was there, one can tell that they are an exceptionally normal couple. Catherine is beyond beautiful in person. She is so petite! Sean, well, thats a given...his smile was the best mothers day gift for me! My bet is that they are together forever

Thanks for the recap and pictures, Christine. So happy for you. Did you happen to witness any interaction between Sean and Catherine? If so, thoughts?
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 3:32 pm

Christine 67 Did u have a chance to ask them any questions?Can u please tell
me.What comments from your girls that they were laughing at?Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu May 09, 2013 3:34 pm

lipsis wrote:
christine67 wrote:

Thanks for the recap and pictures, Christine. So happy for you. Did you happen to witness any interaction between Sean and Catherine? If so, thoughts?

And was Sean good looking in person? Also, did he exude sexiness? Inquiry minds want to know. giggling giggling

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by christine67 Thu May 09, 2013 3:37 pm

Theiir interactions were like a normal couple..and to be honest I was hogging up most of their time haha. They are absolutely beautiful together!

christine67

Back to top Go down

Post by chugwug Thu May 09, 2013 3:39 pm

Iploeg wrote:Woo hoo Christine got a shout out from Catherine.

@clmgiudici: @tweetmom67 @SeanLowe09 @PetaMurgatroyd why haven't we been invited to @MixandMatchMama meatloaf Mondays?!

Shay favorited Cat's tweet a couple of minutes ago.

I must be late to the party, but what is the meatloaf in reference to? Thanks!

chugwug

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 09, 2013 3:45 pm

Looks like we know where they enjoyed a meal in NY. And my mouth was watering looking at the pictures.
‏@BenjaminSteak 9m
Thanks for dropping by @BenjaminSteak @SeanLowe09 & @clmgiudici

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 28 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 28 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Thu May 09, 2013 3:56 pm

christine67 wrote: Theiir interactions were like a normal couple..and to be honest I was hogging up most of their time haha. They are absolutely beautiful together!

What a wonderful Mother's Day gift. Glad you and your daughters had a great time with them. Don't know when we'll ever have the chance of meeting them in person. Thank you for sharing!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 4:19 pm

motheroffive wrote:

It absolutely should!! The girl LOVES Sean Lowe's kisses and feels blessed with her life. PINKHEART

I think it's great that her tweets are always so full of happiness and gratitude. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 4:22 pm

christine67 wrote:

Thank you so much for this recap. How wonderful it must have been for you to meet them. I'm glad that they appear to be everything that we believe them to be. I'm also happy that they were so wonderful to you and your daughters. Your pictures are great, thanks for sharing! :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 48 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 38 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

+58
iamreal2u
timfan
chugwug
christine67
Cajunprince7