SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 25 of 63 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 44 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:59 pm

I don't know if Tenley has dreams of a perfect man but she knows when it's not the right guy for her. Career has come first for a while and it doesn't just happen instantly once you're ready. I don't think any of the BIP guys that she was linked with were right for her including JJ. Hopefully she's meet someone through her church or friends and she'll move on from the show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:31 pm

bluwavz wrote:I definitely don't think Tenley should settle and it's absolutely better to be single and happy than attached and miserable, but I do think she's created this perfect fantasy guy for herself in her head and Ben came the closest to it and now she's looking for someone else to fit that ideal. I think she took it really hard when he decided to be the Bachelor instead of giving it all up for her. I remember in one of her Periscopes a while back someone asked her if she and Ben were friends and she snapped at that person and was kind of sarcastic back. I really feel for her and I hope she finds what she's looking for.
How long ago was that snap? And the person actually asked if they were friends? And she was sarcastic about it? So..are they not friends anymore? Or just don't speak as much?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:39 pm

eversotrue wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I definitely don't think Tenley should settle and it's absolutely better to be single and happy than attached and miserable, but I do think she's created this perfect fantasy guy for herself in her head and Ben came the closest to it and now she's looking for someone else to fit that ideal. I think she took it really hard when he decided to be the Bachelor instead of giving it all up for her. I remember in one of her Periscopes a while back someone asked her if she and Ben were friends and she snapped at that person and was kind of sarcastic back. I really feel for her and I hope she finds what she's looking for.
How long ago was that snap? And the person actually asked if they were friends? And she was sarcastic about it? So..are they not friends anymore? Or just don't speak as much?

I think it was back in August because it would've been around the time Ben seemed like a done deal for the lead. A bunch of people were asking about Ben and finally when another person asked if she and Ben were friends and she said something like "yes people we're friends! We're really, really good friends!" and she seemed really irritated by the question. It sounded sarcastic to me but I could've been reading her wrongly. It kind of surprised me since she's usually so nice but she seemed kind of down in her Periscopes after it looked like Ben was going to be the Bachelor.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:42 pm

Pretty sure Tenley's sister is 3 or 4 years younger than her. For some reason I want to say her sister is 28.

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 25 87b72b10 sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 25 86669110 sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 25 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:29 am

bluwavz wrote:
eversotrue wrote:

I think it was back in August because it would've been around the time Ben seemed like a done deal for the lead. A bunch of people were asking about Ben and finally when another person asked if she and Ben were friends and she said something like "yes people we're friends! We're really, really good friends!" and she seemed really irritated by the question. It sounded sarcastic to me but I could've been reading her wrongly. It kind of surprised me since she's usually so nice but she seemed kind of down in her Periscopes after it looked like Ben was going to be the Bachelor.
Ah ok. I remember this now. I wonder if we're gonna get any interesting indirects from her while the show is airing.. Do you think so? Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:54 am

Sadly, I don't think Ben thought they were really, really good friends.

I think Tenley fixated on the guy she thinks is right, she did it with Kiptyn, then she was all about Kasey, then full tilt Ben. The first two at least reciprocated. Ben friend zoned Tenley immediately and she just did not get it.

I think Tenley needs help to get over her obsession with bachelor related men. She is 0 for 3. Time to move on or if she insists on staying in bachelor world then she is going to have to compromise. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:07 am

It's hard for me to even imagine her without a guy from the show since she's always been connected to one. The three you mentioned above and then also Jake on the Bachelor and Joshua on BiP. Where does it end? I think there needs to be a rehab program for these people and I'm only half kidding. LOL.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:11 am

I'm sure Ben thought they were good friends. But IMO she built it up in her head as more than what it actually was and projected an image of her "Mr Perfect" onto him and then was shocked when he didn't give up the Bachelor gig for her. (IMO, nothing romantic ever happened between them, but she was just very obvious about her crush and assumed it was reciprocated when it wasn't.)

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:52 am

bluwavz wrote:I think JJ would get with Tenley in a hearbeat but I do remember that Tenley's ex-husband cheated on her and I think she'd always have insecurities about that with JJ since he did the same to his ex. It's sad because I think plenty of guys would love to be with Tenley but I think she's probably not into any of the guys who would want to date her.

Just from watching BiP, JJ may simply be a (very bad word which rhymes with sc*mbag). He's untrustworthy, questionable, and it seems like he can not have a serious conversation. Tenley doesn't like him. He was just a means to get the first rose. Thereafter he was barely a blip on her radar, except for when she thought of dumping Josh for his drug use confessions.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:51 am

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I think JJ would get with Tenley in a hearbeat but I do remember that Tenley's ex-husband cheated on her and I think she'd always have insecurities about that with JJ since he did the same to his ex. It's sad because I think plenty of guys would love to be with Tenley but I think she's probably not into any of the guys who would want to date her.

Just from watching BiP, JJ may simply be a (very bad word which rhymes with sc*mbag). He's untrustworthy, questionable, and it seems like he can not have a serious conversation. Tenley doesn't like him. He was just a means to get the first rose. Thereafter he was barely a blip on her radar, except for when she thought of dumping Josh for his drug use confessions.

Tenley has spent significant time with JJ and his daughter in Colorado after BiP. She likes him, just as a friend.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:50 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:

Tenley has spent significant time with JJ and his daughter in Colorado after BiP. She likes him, just as a friend.

That guy was so struck by her, he should probably stay away. Just because he likes her so much, and she isnt attracted to him at all. That would seem more like torture than friendship to me, if the object of my desire only wants to be friends, while I wanted more. There would always be that hope. He seems to take disappointment well though.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:14 am

I for one really like JJ & if Tenley did not set such impossible high standards think it would be a very good match but I also liked Josh for Tenley so maybe I just base it on the people I like. Hope the rest of you out there are not going to soccer punch me!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 63 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 44 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat