SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 26 of 63 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 44 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:47 pm

Under Tenley's latest IG pic, someone mentioned being excited to watch Ben every Monday starting next week, and she didn't reply, when she had been replying to most of the people. So, the poster was like "Why didn't you reply to me? I'm your biggest fan" and she said "didn't mean to". Idk. Just a little tidbit for possible future reference.

Back to top Go down

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:23 pm

Hello 2016! // Rang in the New Year with this one last night at the Governor's Ball. sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 26 1f389 #sweetandfreelife #happynewyear #governorsball #portland #prom by @tenleymolzahn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:55 pm

SweetandFreeLife

My Ode to The Bachelor

Six years ago a very broken girl showed up in Los Angeles for a very unknown adventure ahead. Broken, but hopeful. She had no clue what was in store, and would have never imagined what would actually take place and how it would change her heart, soul, and her life all together. The thought that this adventure could possibly help her put the broken pieces back together, would have never crossed her mind, but that’s exactly what happened.

Six years ago that broken girl was me. My world as I had known it had crumbled all around me. My heart was broken into fragile little pieces, and I had no clue what could possibly be ahead. There was fear in not knowing how the healing process would go, and a fear that my heart would remain so tender or that I wouldn’t be able to move forward, BUT I did have a great hope for restoration of my broken heart. With all of those unknowns and even that hope, I would have never thought that a visit to “The Bachelor Mansion” would ever be a part of that process that God would use to put the broken pieces back together. And this is where “My Ode to the Bachelor” begins.

I can’t be sure that God had opened this door for me, but I know He didn’t shut it, and He did use this unique experience to restore my soul. Just to make sure we’re all on the same page, I am not advocating that young women with heartaches or great sadness should go running off to The Bachelor to be “healed.” No way! But I want to share how my time with The Bachelor franchise, especially my first show, “On the Wings of Love,” played such a big role in my life and has a lot to do with the woman that I am able to be today.

- See more at: http://www.sweetandfreelife.com/miscellaneous/my-ode-to-the-bachelor/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:01 am

Gah, Tenley. I think she's giving way too much credit to this show for the woman she is. This is what I was talking about in the Lauren B thread about how some people make this show their whole lives and base their identity on it. I really like her and I think she's a sweet woman, but I just wonder which guy from BachNation she's going to crush on and pursue next? cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:02 am

^Here's her part about Ben. She also included a pic of them but it's old.
And now switching gears from me to one of the best men I have ever known as we get ready to watch Ben Higgins on his journey of The Bachelor. As someone that I had the opportunity to get to know well, I can tell you that he is a quality guy. We will watch him face some of the hardest moments of his life as he’s not the kind that enjoys breaking hearts or being in conflict, but we will also watch a man full of integrity that I believe will bring his full self to the table. His honesty, transparency, and sincerity will be qualities that will make this season special. Before he left I told him there was a reason America loves him, and that’s because he let’s the light within him shine. I am praying for this season of life ahead of him, and excited to watch along with all of you.

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 26 87b72b10 sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 26 86669110 sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 26 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:02 am

Ditto blu! Get ahold of yourself Ten! laugh out loud

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:13 am

Get a grip and a therapist and a Match.com profile while you're at it no no

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:18 am

I wasn't completely kidding a page back when I said there should be a Bach rehab program! Tenley can be the first test subject.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:19 am

She really feels emotionally invested in this show.

The part about Ben is sweet...but was it necessary? Lol Is she still upset about THAT situation, or the 'what could of been?"...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:21 am

Oh lord and I thought my investment in this show was too much laugh out loud no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 26 8367-910 sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 26 I_got_13 sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 26 E5kqdm15 sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 26 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:43 am

Lolololololol ^ Some funny comments above!

Does Tenley write a piece for her blog or newsletter or whatever it is at the start of every new Bach season? If no, then I think she is still upset over the Ben thing. And yes, please get a therapist pronto!!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:01 am

I like Tenley. I really do. But she's so gosh darn melodramatic. It's why I had to stop following her. That, plus all the pimping to her dang website. Dial back the kooky meter, sweet lady.

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 26 Samuel10sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 26 Samuel10 sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 26 Family10sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 26 Samuel15sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 26 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 63 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 44 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat