SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 30 of 63 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 46 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:42 pm

Oh, trust me, I'm definitely not disagreeing that she's acting like a crazy, delusional stalker. I just didn't know that Ben even entertained the possibility of a relationship at some point.

Back to top Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:30 pm

IDK--I certainly don't categorize her as a crazy, delusional stalker either. JMOAA She simply needs to move on from the show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:18 pm

Ben always knew he might be the bachelor, so IMO there was no maybe with Tenley but then he got offered the bachelor.

We saw the flirtatious remarks by Tenley, where is the proof of Ben flirting back?

I think she really tries to move on and put on a good show that she's not hurting, but IMO sometimes it's hard for her to follow her own advice.

"Shape & direct these dreams inside of me. Infuse me with a dream that seems far beyond my reach!"  Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 30 1f495 // My prayer to begin this new year. // Inspired by today's Jesus Calling & time with my mama.
https://www.facebook.com/TenleyMolzahn/photos/a.391411996376.166966.358043246376/10153099377636377/?type=3

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:23 pm

I think Tenley would be better served to stop looking for dreams far beyond her reach and open her eyes to the real possibilities that exist right in front of her.  Maybe she could find a strong singles group at her church or at some other churches in the SD area.  The Bachelor franchise and another reality TV run are not the answer.  Nor is pining after a guy who is engaged to another woman.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:38 pm

^ :yes: She needs to expand the parameters of "her perfect guy list".
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:48 pm

GA, from what I remember, there were rumors that they spent some time together in Denver. So I definitely don't think it was one-sided. I was actually pretty surprised when the rumors started that she decided NOT to go on the show again, and I'm guessing she somewhat regrets it now due to Becca/Amber. Not to mention she's pretty much his "type" if you look at the girls he did end up bringing to the F4.

That said, I was (temporarily) a Benley fan when the rumors started, so I would've like to see if it went anywhere between them. But ultimately I think she was smart not to go. She'll find someone -- but she should probably focus more on church and e-harmony and less on the franchise. She said she wouldn't date JJ or Josh because their values were too "different" -- but Ben aside how many upstanding Christian guys really sign up for reality TV?

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:02 am

I agree. Ben just isn't the type to periscope or blog a not-so-subtle announcement that he's crushing on Tenley, like she did, but that doesn't mean he didn't feel that way at some point. I do agree that Tenley seems exactly his type when you look at Olivia and Lauren and even Amanda. .

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:12 am

CMIIW but it was only a weekend she "hung out" with Ben and it wasn't just her and Ben, there was JJ and Ben Zorn there too. I never thought that Ben was interested in her as more than a friend at all. She just puts out the wrong type of vibe than I think he is looking for in a woman he would be romantically interested in imo. It's Ben, so I'm sure he was polite and if she mistook his politeness for interest that is a shame.

I think she should go on Christian Mingle or similar and lower her sights a bit to find a guy who adores her, not one that she has to chase in order to get.

ETA - I wonder if there will come a time when Ben will have to have a talk with Tenley to get her into reality and onto the same page. no idea
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:21 am

You're exactly correct rhonda. It's in JJ's IG, if you can get through all the Tenley pics, there is one at a bar with Ben JJ BenZorn. I remember there was an outdoor charity event, during the day. Not sure if it was the same day as that pic.

She has gone to visit him more times than I thought.

https://www.instagram.com/jjhlane/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:19 am

Ben was with Tenley at some neighborhood party and I don't believe JJ was there. There was a pic of Tenley there and Ben also posted a pic that looked like the same location and someone commented on hers that it was fun hanging out with her & Ben (I looked it up to make sure I was remembering right). I do think there was a bit of a summer romance but ultimately it doesn't matter since he made his choice to do the Bachelor. Hopefully Tenley will see how happy he is and really move on.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:55 pm

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 30 CYgLU9jUkAAAOD0

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 30 CYgLU9qUoAEbqOF
Tenley Molzahn ‏@TenleyMolzahn  Newberg, OR  
The faces of Bachelor Watching. Pretty sure nothing has changed since 5th grade... Except watching #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:15 pm

....and she's back in Denver, again.

Tenley Molzahn
"Blue 42. Blue 42. OMAHA! OMAHA! Set Hike!"  Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 30 1f3c8  // Who's ready for some Denver Broncosfootball?! #broncos #denver — at Denver Broncos Game At Mile High Stadium.

ETA:

2days
jjhlaneIf God isn't a Broncos fan, then why are the sunsets Orange & Blue? #flashbackfriday #GameFaceGemma #BroncosCountry
Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 30 12552411_1661549737460430_1505071614_n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 63 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 46 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat