SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Page 16 of 53 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 34 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:22 pm

Thank you.....I love this site. I found Joker's Update by accident and got friendly with a couple of people that suggested I try to find where you (Love_Me) post at. That you always have the best spoilers, analysis, and discussions. It took me a few days or so, but I finally searched right and found it. I read and learned so much in the past few days my head is spinning.

Frankly, it's very friendly and not as biased as some places. Some places are quite ........well, I'm just not sure of the words. But, everyone here seems to be so balanced out. Such a nice atmosphere for someone to go when no-one at home wants to here the "romantic crap" I'm obsessing over. LOL

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by CarrieA Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:24 pm

Welcome1 happyntexas!!! Glad you found us! celebrate
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvnIt Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:26 pm

BichonTone wrote:Welcome Happyntexas! Another Texan here. I am in CC.

Wasn't Matt from Meredith's season from Brownwood?

So glad you found us. This place is so much nicer than the FORT. They were getting crazy over there. Won't even think about the alphabet board.

Only problem I have here is that it is too much to read. Oh well, less time to eat. Does it count as a diet plan? Can't take the time to go to the kitchen for a snack.

Matt lived outside of Houston but his Hometown Date was filmed in Wadsworth Texas just a few miles from where my daughter lives my grand daughter knew Matt .
LuvnIt
LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:28 pm

happyntexas wrote:Thank you.....I love this site. I found Joker's Update by accident and got friendly with a couple of people that suggested I try to find where you (Love_Me) post at. That you always have the best spoilers, analysis, and discussions. It took me a few days or so, but I finally searched right and found it. I read and learned so much in the past few days my head is spinning.

Frankly, it's very friendly and not as biased as some places. Some places are quite ........well, I'm just not sure of the words. But, everyone here seems to be so balanced out. Such a nice atmosphere for someone to go when no-one at home wants to here the "romantic crap" I'm obsessing over. LOL

We love "romantic crap" here!! blowkiss
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:29 pm

So glad you found us. This place is so much nicer than the FORT. They were getting crazy over there. Won't even think about the alphabet board.

Only problem I have here is that it is too much to read. Oh well, less time to eat. Does it count as a diet plan? Can't take the time to go to the kitchen for a snack.

Thank you so much. I understand about the reading. I was inundated with so much information, I spent 2 days night and day just reading and I haven't even scratched the surface. This place is so friendly to where I was at. Some were just downright scary. Scared to click the send, because you knew there was attack coming. LOL I just started watching this season because I forgot to turn the TV after dancing with the stars. LOL Then I got hooked. Well, of course I had to go back and see Brad's season to see how Ashley became the bachelorette. Then so on and so forth. Luckily I could only find Jillian, Ali, Jason, and Jake's previous seasons or I would still be stuck in re-run heck. So, I am a little obsessed, however, some sites out there forget that it really is only a TV show. An addicting one, but still just TV. This is a lot better and more informative.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:34 pm

LuvnIt wrote:

Matt lived outside of Houston but his Hometown Date was filmed in Wadsworth Texas just a few miles from where my daughter lives my grand daughter knew Matt .

That is one season I wish I could find to watch.....Meredith. I've heard it was good, as well as Trista's season.

Apple Valley.....Roy Rogers stomping ground. I am originally from California. San Dimas, Pomona area.

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvnIt Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:11 pm

happyntexas wrote:
LuvnIt wrote:

That is one season I wish I could find to watch.....Meredith. I've heard it was good, as well as Trista's season.

Apple Valley.....Roy Rogers stomping ground. I am originally from California. San Dimas, Pomona area.

LOl yepper's it was Roy's old stomping grounds both his homes are still standing the newest one i believe was auctioned off along with all the other things not sure about his Ranch here in Apple Valley they moved museum to Branson and now that is also gone.I spent my teen years in LA county graduated from Paramount High School .I lived in Texas 4 12 years now living here in Apple Valley but fixin on selling my mobile home and going back to Texas i have grandkids and great grandkids there nothing left for me her. ( sorry way of topic here ;-) )
LuvnIt
LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:23 pm

LuvnIt wrote:
LOl yepper's it was Roy's old stomping grounds both his homes are still standing the newest one i believe was auctioned off along with all the other things not sure about his Ranch here in Apple Valley they moved museum to Branson and now that is also gone.I spent my teen years in LA county graduated from Paramount High School .I lived in Texas 4 12 years now living here in Apple Valley but fixin on selling my mobile home and going back to Texas i have grandkids and great grandkids there nothing left for me her. ( sorry way of topic here ;-) )

How dare you get off topic! INFRACTION for you!!! :gotcha: lolpanda If anyone ever gave out infractions I would be at the top of the list for being off topic..
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:37 pm

LuvnIt wrote:
happyntexas wrote:
LuvnIt wrote:

Didn't know they moved it to Branson. I've been here in Texas off and on since 94. All my family is back this way now. Sure miss the California climate though. Texas heat is hard to live with. Nice to meet you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:39 pm

don't know where the message went. Didn't know they moved the museum to Branson. I've been here in Texas off and on since 94. Miss california climate. Hard to get used to Texas heat, no matter how long you live here. LOL All my family is back here and in Arkansas now. Nice to meet you.

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvnIt Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:20 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
LuvnIt wrote:

How dare you get off topic! INFRACTION for you!!! :gotcha: lolpanda If anyone ever gave out infractions I would be at the top of the list for being off topic..

LOL @ Carrie, Well if they did hand out infractions and they were infractions that included a Hawtie of a guy you could be sure i would go off topic all the time giggling
LuvnIt
LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:24 pm

Welcome Happyntexas!! Glad you're here! handwave
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 53 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 34 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

+76
pavalygurl
Chacharo
tigertiz
2observe
happyvalleygirl