SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Page 25 of 53 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 39 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:41 am

[quote="Jeepers"]
happyntexas wrote:
Living wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't see JP as getting a slow burn edit. Their chemistry was almost right off the bat - will it last or will he be the one to burn out while slow burn Ben passes him by? Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 25 550657593

Chantal's previous episodes had this hot passion going. In the last 3/4 episodes, she barely placed. By that time, Brad knew what he wanted and did not kiss her as much though her fans saw a smooch in every move he made. It was not there anymore.

We see from this episode that Ben barely got a decent smooch. Yes, they had to for the cameras. But, even Ashley had to ask him to be happy. Ashley had been in the same situation with Brad so understood Ben. Right now Ashley is eliminating the guys depending on how necessary she feels they need to get home. She has her F1 and is going through the motions. In her blog, when she says she has started a journal. Means, she knows who she wants to read that journal to explain her actions from
I'm curious....when did Ashley have to tell him to be happy. I know she asked him if he was happy, but I don't remember this.

During their wedding photos

Are you talking about JP? She punched him and told him to be happy.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by CarrieA Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:59 am

JBF --just wanted to throw this your way and see what you thought about it. Someone else posted it earlier but I can't find the post in the million zillions new ones..

Ashley said on Ben's 1-1 that he felt like her "boyfriend", cut to the cocktail party she said "I see my husband in this group."

If Ben is her boyfriend who is her husband? Oh so scandalous! lolpanda
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:02 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:JBF --just wanted to throw this your way and see what you thought about it. Someone else posted it earlier but I can't find the post in the million zillions new ones..

Ashley said on Ben's 1-1 that he felt like her "boyfriend", cut to the cocktail party she said "I see my husband in this group."

If Ben is her boyfriend who is her husband? Oh so scandalous! lolpanda

I love this. Ashley keeps saying she wants a MAN and she's nothing if not consistent. LOL!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:52 am

bing2262 wrote:I cannot help but notice from Ashley during the group date cocktail:

The smiling face ;and loving stroke/touch on JP's jacket as if to comfort him as she listens to him telling her that he is having a terrible time; Ashley saying that it broke her heart knowing JP was having a hard time; the joy and excitement in Ashley's face as she told JP she wants to meet his family so bad... the low, hushed ,"bedroomy" voice as she asked JP if he will accept the rose and the passionate kiss with her hands on his face/neck.

Yes, there is no stopping the cupcake train. It is almost there, 3 more weeks. handwave

--------------------------
I LOVE THE WAY YOU THINK!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:16 am

[quote="Jeepers"]
happyntexas wrote:
Living wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't see JP as getting a slow burn edit. Their chemistry was almost right off the bat - will it last or will he be the one to burn out while slow burn Ben passes him by? Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 25 550657593

Chantal's previous episodes had this hot passion going. In the last 3/4 episodes, she barely placed. By that time, Brad knew what he wanted and did not kiss her as much though her fans saw a smooch in every move he made. It was not there anymore.

We see from this episode that Ben barely got a decent smooch. Yes, they had to for the cameras. But, even Ashley had to ask him to be happy. Ashley had been in the same situation with Brad so understood Ben. Right now Ashley is eliminating the guys depending on how necessary she feels they need to get home. She has her F1 and is going through the motions. In her blog, when she says she has started a journal. Means, she knows who she wants to read that journal to explain her actions from
I'm curious....when did Ashley have to tell him to be happy. I know she asked him if he was happy, but I don't remember this.

During their wedding photos

Sorry, you said Ben in your post. I knew she had asked Ben if he was happy, and he said happier than he has ever been. But, I see now you were talking about JP.

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:01 am

KarmaGirl wrote:Yes, that is what I'm wondering, is the "slow burn" regarding Ben or JP? Could be either.

I don't get slow burn with JP - their hot chemistry has been in our faces since epi 3.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:22 am

anders wrote:
KarmaGirl wrote:Yes, that is what I'm wondering, is the "slow burn" regarding Ben or JP? Could be either.

I don't get slow burn with JP - their hot chemistry has been in our faces since epi 3.

I agree, but was it for Ashley since she was so into that Bentley dude. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:30 am

atlanta1221 wrote:
anders wrote:

I agree, but was it for Ashley since she was so into that Bentley dude. no idea

The slow burn comment was also made the same week that she told everyone that she had strong feelings developing for Ben F. Right before she gave him the group date rose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:32 am

anders wrote:

Here's why I think Ben is the "slow burn" .
She mentioned "slow burn" in her blog after the Phuket episode. The episode where Ash S mentions via twitter the love story unfolding. Ben notices that she's buzzing around him more than usual. JP is "off" in this episode and I think he noticed her flirting with Ben too. The next episode was Ben's first 1-1 and in her blog she talks about the tension was tangible in reference to not being able to kiss him at the temple. She talks of an unspoken attraction between them. After Ben's next 1-1 in Taiwan she mentions (in her blog) their romance "heating up".

The chemistry and her attraction with JP has always been front and center. She said she wanted to kiss him after the coin toss (epi 2), she calls him a better kisser than Bentley (Epi 3), She calls him sexy in a PI ??? Epi3/4, In her second date in HK she has passionate kisses with him. For me the "heat" with JP was there instantly.

This is the main reason that I think Ben could be F1, that coupled with the little red flags in JPs edit throughout. Ben is the "dark horse." This is how the editors plan to tell the story. CH is following the storyline with his blogs, Ashley is following the story line with her blogs. It is the reason we saw very little of Ben/Ash interactions in the first four episodes. It is probably kind of how it happened in real time on the show. Ash was consumed by Bentley and was not engagaed in the process. The "Unexpected" happened when in the absence of Bent One she found herself slowly falling for Ben.

Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:47 am

Reidiscool wrote:
anders wrote:

She mentioned "slow burn" in her blog after the Phuket episode. The episode where Ash S mentions via twitter the love story unfolding. Ben notices that she's buzzing around him more than usual. JP is "off" in this episode and I think he noticed her flirting with Ben too. The next episode was Ben's first 1-1 and in her blog she talks about the tension was tangible in reference to not being able to kiss him at the temple. She talks of an unspoken attraction between them. After Ben's next 1-1 in Taiwan she mentions (in her blog) their romance "heating up".

The chemistry and her attraction with JP has always been front and center. She said she wanted to kiss him after the coin toss (epi 2), she calls him a better kisser than Bentley (Epi 3), She calls him sexy in a PI ??? Epi3/4, In her second date in HK she has passionate kisses with him. For me the "heat" with JP was there instantly.

This is the main reason that I think Ben could be F1, that coupled with the little red flags in JPs edit throughout. Ben is the "dark horse." This is how the editors plan to tell the story. CH is following the storyline with his blogs, Ashley is following the story line with her blogs. It is the reason we saw very little of Ben/Ash interactions in the first four episodes. It is probably kind of how it happened in real time on the show. Ash was consumed by Bentley and was not engagaed in the process. The "Unexpected" happened when in the absence of Bent One she found herself slowly falling for Ben.

I agree

I noticed that CH again talks about Ben being the "dark horse" in his latest tease about the HTD's. I would think that it's because they're trying to set him up as a contender except for the fact that CH didn't emphasize his date in his latest blog. Now it makes me wonder if they're downplaying things in order to get the most dramatic FRC ever with the dark horse taking the win. wine
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:49 am

Reidiscool wrote:
anders wrote:

Exactly, thank you, I noticed this. I was on the JP ship until the date of the orphanage. After this day I jumped on Ben's scooter. Couldn't help it because they were so cute together. I noticed Ben because he had a lot of PI's that day. Then that night with the way they were talking to each other about the day. They both talked about how they impressed each other. Then he asked her why she was buzzing around him that day. She said because I like you now. And he said today was big then....and kissed her.

She also told everyone that she was developing strong feelings for the person she gave the rose to. JP thought he was going to get it because he was all smiles until she gave the rose to Ben.

She also mentioned in her blog that seeing Ben interacting with the kids and painting the mural solidified her feelings for him. And this was the first day she really took notice of him.

Why I could see this and most can't, I don't know, because it was all there. This was also the same day with the kiss on the beach....so maybe the distraction from the other.

Chris Harrison said the Ben is the dark horse that is slowly captivating Ashley.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:56 am

Another fact that points to Ben (for me).

Ash has spent a considerably more time with him who has had a full day/evening date as his first 1-1 and a 36 hour date on his second 1-1. All within two weeks. JP has had two shorter evening dates. After Bent's departure Ash had some catching up to do!!!

Last edited by Reidiscool on Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Moley moley in your holey, Why are you so sly?
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 53 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 39 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

+76
pavalygurl
Chacharo
tigertiz
2observe
happyvalleygirl