SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Page 26 of 53 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 39 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:57 am

happyntexas wrote:
Reidiscool wrote:
anders wrote:
KarmaGirl wrote:Yes, that is what I'm wondering, is the "slow burn" regarding Ben or JP? Could be either.

I don't get slow burn with JP - their hot chemistry has been in our faces since epi 3.

Here's why I think Ben is the "slow burn" .
She mentioned "slow burn" in her blog after the Phuket episode. The episode where Ash S mentions via twitter the love story unfolding. Ben notices that she's buzzing around him more than usual. JP is "off" in this episode and I think he noticed her flirting with Ben too. The next episode was Ben's first 1-1 and in her blog she talks about the tension was tangible in reference to not being able to kiss him at the temple. She talks of an unspoken attraction between them. After Ben's next 1-1 in Taiwan she mentions (in her blog) their romance "heating up".

The chemistry and her attraction with JP has always been front and center. She said she wanted to kiss him after the coin toss (epi 2), she calls him a better kisser than Bentley (Epi 3), She calls him sexy in a PI ??? Epi3/4, In her second date in HK she has passionate kisses with him. For me the "heat" with JP was there instantly.

This is the main reason that I think Ben could be F1, that coupled with the little red flags in JPs edit throughout. Ben is the "dark horse." This is how the editors plan to tell the story. CH is following the storyline with his blogs, Ashley is following the story line with her blogs. It is the reason we saw very little of Ben/Ash interactions in the first four episodes. It is probably kind of how it happened in real time on the show. Ash was consumed by Bentley and was not engagaed in the process. The "Unexpected" happened when in the absence of Bent One she found herself slowly falling for Ben.

Exactly, thank you, I noticed this. I was on the JP ship until the date of the orphanage. After this day I jumped on Ben's scooter. Couldn't help it because they were so cute together. I noticed Ben because he had a lot of PI's that day. Then that night with the way they were talking to each other about the day. They both talked about how they impressed each other. Then he asked her why she was buzzing around him that day. She said because I like you now. And he said today was big then....and kissed her.

She also told everyone that she was developing strong feelings for the person she gave the rose to. JP thought he was going to get it because he was all smiles until she gave the rose to Ben.

She also mentioned in her blog that seeing Ben interacting with the kids and painting the mural solidified her feelings for him. And this was the first day she really took notice of him.

Why I could see this and most can't, I don't know, because it was all there. This was also the same day with the kiss on the beach....so maybe the distraction from the other.

Chris Harrison said the Ben is the dark horse that is slowly captivating Ashley.

Because CH said this, probably means that Ben F is not a dark horse?

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by Reidiscool Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:58 am

Agentcurls ....LOL, SO TRUE!

Moley moley in your holey, Why are you so sly?
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:11 am

LOLOL I know....I know.....they never fail to mess with you!!! Just when you think you know something.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:19 am

happyntexas wrote:LOLOL I know....I know.....they never fail to mess with you!!! Just when you think you know something.

CH, mess with us?! :giggle:

An editing case could be made for both JP & Ben F...what we need to look out for the most is Ashley's body language & facial expressions when interacting with them (though continuity is always in question here)...and what we see her say directly in PI's.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:23 am

She said in a PI that she is falling in love with Ben and that he felt like her boyfriend.

She stated regarding JP that she was falling for him......no Love Bomb.

But, there is more of an argument for JP.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:25 am

happyntexas wrote:She said in a PI that she is falling in love with Ben and that he felt like her boyfriend.

Both of those were VO's I believe, I don't think we actually see Ashley saying those words.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:27 am

agentcurls wrote:
happyntexas wrote:LOLOL I know....I know.....they never fail to mess with you!!! Just when you think you know something.

An editing case could be made for both JP & Ben F...what we need to look out for the most is Ashley's body language & facial expressions when interacting with them (though continuity is always in question here)...and what we see her say directly in PI's.

when I define JP and Ben in the edits - I see 2 F2s. JP is the jealous guy she has red hot chemistry with. Ben is the slow/standoffish guy who doesn't quite come to where she needs him to be to get the proposal.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:33 am

anders wrote:
agentcurls wrote:

when I define JP and Ben in the edits - I see 2 F2s. JP is the jealous guy she has red hot chemistry with. Ben is the slow/standoffish guy who doesn't quite come to where she needs him to be to get the proposal.

I see what you're saying anders...it could be an editing ploy to keep everyone guessing.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:35 am

agentcurls wrote:
happyntexas wrote:She said in a PI that she is falling in love with Ben and that he felt like her boyfriend.

Both of those were VO's I believe, I don't think we actually see Ashley saying those words.

Actually, the "He feels like my boyfriend. That's really how I feel." she's sitting in her green dress saying this part of it. The rest is voice overs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:37 am

agentcurls wrote:
anders wrote:
agentcurls wrote:

I see what you're saying anders...it could be an editing ploy to keep everyone guessing.

I would say that part is working.......all the guessing. duh

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:40 am

What I don't understand is why they show her saying that she feels like Ben is her boyfriend, then at the rose ceremony she says she "sees her husband among them."

Ben's the boyfriend, who's the husband? Both comments were left in for a reason.

ETA: Ryan's not there so we can cross him off the list rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:48 am

agentcurls wrote:

IA and talking of body language/facial expressions. When Ben was confessing that she had him where she wanted him and was teetering on the brink of the L-bomb I was a little concerned over her facial expressions. But I have been fooled by that before. Ali's edited facial expressions on Roberto's fantasy date when he was trying to get out the L-word were all over the place and I thought she was too preoccupied with the camera crew, so much so that her screened reactions to this convo really threw me. Ash was aware of the cameras and her facial reactions were all over the place too. I still don't know what to make of it.

Talking of body language that has been all over the place for me too. She is a touchy feely kind of girl, but at the orphange date after party I was alerted to some negative BL between JP/Ash. In the rainy beach kissing scene when he asked her to move closer under the umbrella. She did, but she offered him the side of her face. Also prior to that when he was asking her for quiet time even though he was right next to her she was turned away from him. It's hard to explain but I just didn't get a good vibe. When he carried her back to the guys she seemed uncomfortable with his territorial display in front of the other guys. This was significant for me as that was the day that Ben noticed her buzzing round him. Since then I have only seen positives in the JP/Ash body language.

BL with Ben is strange. He always only seems to have one arm around her on many occasions. Their screened kisses are a bit lame. But they did not show monkey hugs and more passionate embraces that we somehow had screencaps for??? I don't know whether Ben is comfortable with the smushy stuff on camera?? I can't say that I've seen Ash kiss anyone opened mouthed yet with all abandon! Closest was probably JP in HK but I couldn't tell if she was really going for it....I know JP certainly was!

All in all I can see arguments for either guy but I'm coming off the fence on Ben's side at the moment.

Moley moley in your holey, Why are you so sly?
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 53 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 39 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

+76
pavalygurl
Chacharo
tigertiz
2observe
happyvalleygirl