SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Page 26 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 26 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by lipsis Sat May 18, 2013 1:55 am

Well maybe she thought she needed to not eat since she is self conscious about her body?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 26 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 26 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 26 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 26 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 26 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 26 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by TrustxLove Sat May 18, 2013 7:13 am

Sean posted a cute pics of Cat and their dog on IG! On iPad so can't embed
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by zackzugen Sat May 18, 2013 7:36 am

thanks for posting the delete scene where catherine asked sean some thai's words..in the boat..i hope there are more delete scenes

Last edited by zackzugen on Sat May 18, 2013 7:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : omission of one word)
zackzugen
zackzugen

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by jembid Sat May 18, 2013 7:40 am

Here you go :Smiley:

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 26 Image12

jembid

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_fanfrphils Sat May 18, 2013 8:03 am

thank you Jembid for posting!

so sweet and cute of Lola and Cat Hugesmile
bach_fanfrphils
bach_fanfrphils

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Sat May 18, 2013 8:05 am

Here's a pic with a fan last night. Can someone please post? Thank you!

https://twitter.com/SammyFett/status/335663256318402560/photo/1
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_fanfrphils Sat May 18, 2013 8:17 am

umngirl wrote:
akinitohoy wrote:okay..to continue our fill of mediocre entertainment..I can't seem to find the vid of where this pic came from. I know it's from an interview after their March 11 tv engagement..but I loved Cat's sense of humour when they did this interview.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 26 BFNB_yuCAAAspyI

Here's the video
http://watch.accesshollywood.com/video/bachelor-sean-lowe-catherine-giudici-talk-engagement:-howd-they-keep-it-a-secret/2223931377001?utm_source=watch.accesshollywood.com&utm_medium=share-link

Thank you Ms. Umngirl for sharing!!!

I thought i've seen all the post engagement videos of SeanCat, I missed this one. Hugesmile

Last edited by bach_fanfrphils on Sat May 18, 2013 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
bach_fanfrphils
bach_fanfrphils

Back to top Go down

Post by jembid Sat May 18, 2013 8:18 am

Here's from twitter :Smiley:

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 26 Image13

jembid

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_fanfrphils Sat May 18, 2013 8:26 am

I will just keep on saying THANK YOU to everyone who keeps on sharing/posting pics, tweets, videos, articles, even the varied opinions/views on this forum.

Just want to let you know each of you are sooooo much appreciated.

Thank you also to Misses Lilly and Sanlee!!!!!
bach_fanfrphils
bach_fanfrphils

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Sat May 18, 2013 8:30 am

renaissance wrote:
here is a good one of seancat. can someone please embed Smiley

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxt9my_the-bachelor-catherine-sean_people#.UZbhJfdzbIU

Love this! I was wondering if anyone has figured out the 2nd thing that she was going to learn but he just wanted a kiss instead, :Flirty: aww. I think the last word is cute but just can't make it out. Thanks
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 9:02 am

What a lovely surprise when I awoke to all these beautiful tweets, videos, articles, etc of SeanCat!! Thank you everyone for sharing and basking in this beautiful love story with me :). Hoping that Sean ceased the moment to create an unforgettable romantic experience for the gorgeous Catherine; then she can share the details with all of us one last time on monday night, courtesy of paparazzi Henry!! ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Sat May 18, 2013 9:05 am

Macswife8 wrote:
renaissance wrote:
here is a good one of seancat. can someone please embed Smiley

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxt9my_the-bachelor-catherine-sean_people#.UZbhJfdzbIU

Love this! I was wondering if anyone has figured out the 2nd thing that she was going to learn but he just wanted a kiss instead, :Flirty: aww. I think the last word is cute but just can't make it out. Thanks

She just said that "give me a kiss" is cute and she should have asked that too. So Sean asked her for a kiss instead :Smiley:
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

+51
superhontas
jaromarie
lovinlife
kitcat
timfan