SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Page 25 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 25 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by landrje Sat May 18, 2013 12:58 am

iloveromance wrote:
lipsis wrote:Here we go,,

I've been engaged to this studly specimen of a man for six months. Not to brag but he's aaaall mine Smiley @SeanLowe09 pic.twitter.com/Srv4rzetKi

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 25 BKgypVTCAAAHp8L

Wow, I've been waiting to see something like this all day, and I have to say that Cat does not disappoint. She is so good about giving us fans, a small glimpse into their life together. I really appreciate that about her so much.

This one tweet, tells so much about their relationship. The pics show love, fun, goofiness, laughter, and romance. Her words tell of a woman who is still very attracted to, and in love with her fiancé. It also shows how proud she is to be the woman he chose out of twenty five other women. He made the right choice, they both know it. And it seems to me that six months later, they're even happier together than they were the day he proposed.

LOVE this couple so much, and wish them such a beautiful life together. PINKHEART

Thanks for those words iloveromance! Nothing could have captured the essence of Sean and Catherine's relationship any better than your post! yes
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 25 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by akinitohoy Sat May 18, 2013 1:00 am

^^ I ALSO love it when Cat posts pics that we've never see before..how I would love to sneak a pic of her iPhone photo gallery Hugesmile
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 18, 2013 1:05 am

Obviously we know when the top 2 pictures were taken. How about the bottom 2? I believe the bottom left might be finale night, possibly in a car on the way to the airport. It looks like the same suit Sean wore that night. Which brings me to shirtless Sean. I'm pretty sure it's not a show picture. Safe house maybe? He looks thinner there though so possibly a recent pic, maybe today? Hmm

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 25 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 25 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 25 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 25 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 25 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 18, 2013 1:08 am

Shirtless Sean is definitely recent, probably somewhere like his DWTS trailer. She can certainly post more pictures of him like that. ;)

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 25 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 25 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 25 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Sat May 18, 2013 1:09 am

^^ I believe the shirtless Sean is a pic from his trailer or same place where he and Cat had the first DWTS night pic with her hot pink bandage dress.
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 18, 2013 1:11 am

umngirl wrote:Shirtless Sean is definitely recent, probably somewhere like his DWTS trailer. She can certainly post more pictures of him like that. ;)

That window and, I think, sliding glass door don't appear to be a trailer. I'm thinking maybe its his apartment?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 25 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 25 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 25 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 25 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 25 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 18, 2013 1:14 am

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:Shirtless Sean is definitely recent, probably somewhere like his DWTS trailer. She can certainly post more pictures of him like that. ;)

That window and, I think, sliding glass door don't appear to be a trailer. I'm thinking maybe its his apartment?

The Instagram photo he posted of them after the first DWTS show is in the same place so I think it is his trailer or somewhere else on the set.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 25 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 25 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 25 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Sat May 18, 2013 1:17 am

^^ or same place where they had that short video of SeanCat and Sean's friends singing Taylor Swift's song..Trouble?.. so trailer perhaps..
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 18, 2013 1:20 am

You guys are right, as usual. It's a mirror on he left not a glass door. Here's the pic.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 25 27378b5b30501d41378c0b129dd47822_zps0f0c38bc

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Sat May 18, 2013 1:27 am

^^ that dress reminded me of that same afternoon..when Cat or MKurian posted a pic of Cat sipping on a juice pak..with a caption that's all she can have/take..does anyone know or figure out why??

my guess is so she can fit into that dress?? hehe..kidding...
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 18, 2013 1:32 am

I forgot about that one. I bet you are right. She was fasting to fit into that dress or something.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Sat May 18, 2013 1:35 am

^^ I mean if this dress came from Rent The Runway...she might've not gotten the chance to get a ""back up" size..
i love RentTheRunway..its a hit or miss..if you don't have the "average" size body./but with her body, I'm sure she might not have a problem...JMO
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

+51
superhontas
jaromarie
lovinlife
kitcat
timfan