SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Page 45 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 45 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by Pia1 Tue May 21, 2013 4:28 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Ahhh okay. Missed the picture one.

There are so many mistaken Sean Lowe sightings. I guess if a guy is tall with blond hair and blue eyes he qualify's, especially if he has a petite, long haired Philipino girl with him. lol

I know what you mean. But some of the lookalikes are pretty close I must say.

The picture could look like them from a distance but opening it up it's definitely not them. Plus the restaurant is on the other side of the country.

lipsis, you make me laugh! see above bolded. There must be a lot of couples in LA just like Seancat to have these mistaken sightings.

Last edited by Pia1 on Tue May 21, 2013 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelled word)

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 45 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by lipsis Tue May 21, 2013 4:53 pm

Pia1 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

There are so many mistaken Sean Lowe sightings. I guess if a guy is tall with blond hair and blue eyes he qualify's, especially if he has a petite, long haired Philipino girl with him. lol

The picture could look like them from a distance but opening it up it's definitely not them. Plus the restaurant is on the other side of the country.

lipsis, you make me laugh! I've only been to the LA airport so I don't know much about California. Are there a lot of couples like Seancat there?

Tall, blond, blue eyed guys are a dime a dozen around here. Half of southern California looks like Sean. I dont know if there are any more or any less of them that appreciate the Philipina but I do see many of that particular combination.

My favorite people who tweet Sean are the ones that say their waiter or prom date etc look like Sean and attach a picture. They're usually right. Lots of Seanie's out there but few with the heart of Catherine's Sean.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 45 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 45 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 45 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 45 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 45 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue May 21, 2013 5:03 pm

lipsis wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

lipsis, you make me laugh! I've only been to the LA airport so I don't know much about California. Are there a lot of couples like Seancat there?

Tall, blond, blue eyed guys are a dime a dozen around here. Half of southern California looks like Sean. I dont know if there are any more or any less of them that appreciate the Philipina but I do see many of that particular combination.

My favorite people who tweet Sean are the ones that say their waiter or prom date etc look like Sean and attach a picture. They're usually right. Lots of Seanie's out there but few with the heart of Catherine's Sean.

In that sense, Sean is even more special.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 6:18 pm

This is so cute:

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 5m
@LesleyMurph tonight. Fingers crossed we make an appearance or two... #Bachelor #bloopers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 6:20 pm

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 12m
If you haven't already, take a second and donate $10 to the OK relief efforts by texting "redcross" to 90999.

Back to top Go down

Post by slipper89 Tue May 21, 2013 6:32 pm

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 45 Screen11

So, I'm guessing we won't see anything new tonight?

slipper89

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue May 21, 2013 6:39 pm

What a bummer about only showing moments already seen!?!? What's the point ...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue May 21, 2013 6:49 pm

Why are they expecting for people to watch it if nothing new is going to be shown? I'm disappointed!

Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 21, 2013 6:58 pm

I agree. Kinda bummed now. Maybe they are hoping to bring in new viewers or to catch the newer viewers up on seasons past or to refresh us viewers who have seen every single episode since day 1? I will watch regardless, which is probably what they expect anyway.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 45 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 45 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 45 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 45 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 45 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 7:22 pm

I thought the unseen moments only aired at that times for about 10mins. Isn't
the show aired for an hrs???Don't understand

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Tue May 21, 2013 7:27 pm

Aww, I'm disappointed there isn't any new footage. Geez, they've been talking about this forever, you would have thought they could have found stuff that hasn't been seen before. Bad on them.

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue May 21, 2013 7:45 pm

They are counting on people tuning in because we hope/expect to see new stuff. Fans will be upset it's all old footage, it'll seem new to the people who don't bother with the MTA/WTA (when they usually air that season's blooper reel). Extremely lame.

TPTB asked us if we wanted to see a bloopers special and when we said yes, I think most of assumed they meant it'd be new stuff we hadn't seen before.

I wonder how much ABC paid for this rehash!
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

+51
superhontas
jaromarie
lovinlife
kitcat
timfan