SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Page 46 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 46 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 7:59 pm

Interesting:

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 2h
@LesleyMurph tonight. Fingers crossed we make an appearance or two... #Bachelor #bloopers

TheBachelorTV TheBachelorTV ‏@TheBachelorTV 2h
@clmgiudici @LesleyMurph We wont disappoint you on that one!

Catherine Giudici Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 2h
@TheBachelorTV @LesleyMurph shoot. Now I'm not sure if I regret putting that out in the universe... #acoupleoffools

Lesley Murphy ‏@LesleyMurph 1h
@clmgiudici @thebachelortv #TheCatAndLesleyShow

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 46 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by jcrbil Tue May 21, 2013 8:28 pm

The show tonight is just a big commercial for Des' season! I'm thinking they might not be up against too much, though, and are counting on the lead in to the finals of DWTS.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Tue May 21, 2013 8:29 pm

jcrbil wrote:The show tonight is just a big commercial for Des' season! I'm thinking they might not be up against too much, though, and are counting on the lead in to the finals of DWTS.

That's what I'm thinking too and that's why they put little effort into it
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Tue May 21, 2013 8:54 pm

Ugh, so lame.
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Tue May 21, 2013 9:05 pm

I hope they show more of the older seasons because I haven't seen anything before Brad's first season.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Tue May 21, 2013 10:48 pm

is it me or did i waste my time watching the TBFM ??
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Tue May 21, 2013 10:51 pm

akinitohoy wrote:is it me or did i waste my time watching the TBFM ??

I felt like I wasted my time! It was the same crap just put together in an hour long show.
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Tue May 21, 2013 10:55 pm

I don't watch these anymore. They always talk it up like there will be new stuff, and always disappoint. It is kind of infuriating. They do the same thing during TWTA and TMTA.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue May 21, 2013 10:58 pm

It was a big waste of my time.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Tue May 21, 2013 11:04 pm

The bloopers segment was okay; seeing Catherine and Lesley's bloopers was fun, so I didn't think all was a waste. Plus I enjoyed the look back in time at the segments with Alex and Aaron Buerge in their short time onscreen. Alex throwing up in front of Trista brought back memories, I remember what a trooper she was when that happened
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyisleta Wed May 22, 2013 12:07 am

they are all seen bloopers way back... 🇳🇴

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 46 Twitte10 @sallyisletaCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 46 Frame_11Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 46 Hhww11Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 46 Jfk_ai11Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 46 Seanca11
sallyisleta
sallyisleta

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Wed May 22, 2013 12:19 am

Wow, I barely know anyone from watching the Bloopers. Patiently waiting for Cat and Leslie.
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

+51
superhontas
jaromarie
lovinlife
kitcat
timfan