SELECT CONTENT

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 37 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by DMBFan Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:13 pm

Came across this funny blog on twitter. Biff Groban :giggle:

http://www.knoxmccoy.com/

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by beader Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:47 pm

That's a funny blog, DMBFan. Thanks for posting it.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:51 pm

DMBFan wrote:Came across this funny blog on twitter. Biff Groban :giggle:

I'm reading the Meet the Contestants entry right now and laughing so hard.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:51 pm

I have laughed so loud reading this, I have tears rolling down my face. funniest one ever. Lucas and Ben were hysterically funny. Ames and Constantine were cute. rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:53 pm

The entire descriptions of Ryan and JP were hilarious! Definitely worth the read - pithy! RS should check it out and take a few pointers on brevity!

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:57 pm

His description of Ryan is so funny. When he got to the part about Ryan's DNA joining with Ashley's DNA, I literally broke out laughing.
Bad...that is just bad. :laughingoutlou

Ryan

Had Bentley not infected our lives and brains, I guarantee that the storyline of this season would be Ryan's assault on America with sunshine and supernovaic cheerfulness. I truly don't think it's an act. I think he genuinely is that happy. I think every morning, he absolutely packs his lunch in a biodegradable bag and the tuna sandwich he puts in that bag has been made with a topping of mustard fashioned into a smiley face. I absolutely believe all of that.

But it doesn't mean that it isn't abrasively annoying. Wouldn't that have been fascinating? He would have been the first super villain that was despised simply because he was too cheerfully positive. That's why confrontations with him always end awkward. It's difficult to convey to someone that their infectiously positive attitude, while fine for them, is actually so palpable that it is molesting the souls of the people he comes in contact with.

While I think that Ashley does genuinely like him, I also think that he's a little too much like her and thus she keeps him subconsciously askance, as if even on a genetic level, her DNA knows that marrying someone like Ryan and possibly reproducing would no doubt spawn the AntiChrist.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:28 am

Thanks!! This is too funny. I'm starting from the beginning of the season. Of course had to read the Zack and Slater friendship sham blog first. LOL!
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:30 am

I laughed the most at these. Biff is Constantine. hehehe
Lucas
Honestly, I could not be less enthusiastic about Lucas. He's boring, he's got the dead, soulless eyes of a doll and he's managed to skate through by being uninteresting. Ashley has always known that she can keep him around because he's as charismatic as malignant tumor and he won't mix up any trouble for her and she won't feel bad when she sends him to the rejection limo.

In that sense, he's like the jar of pickles in your fridge that only has one deformed-looking pickle left. You know you'll eventually throw it out. You don't know when, but it will clearly never be the center-piece of a meal/snack.
Ben F.
Who would have thought that the winery card could take someone so far? Other than that, Ben F. has been about as dynamic as a saltine cracker floating in stagnant water. Perhaps it's just a function of his caveman-ishness. Or perhaps he's just a really boring dude.

I think he'll last simply because he offers the template of an acceptable spouse, where as Biff (too meat-headed) and Ames (too foreheady and too prone to wearing pink fighting apparel) are fundamentally flawed in that respect. But beyond that, the connection between Ben F. and Ashley is about as electric as the sexual chemistry between Dumbledore and Professor Snape.
:

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:32 am

Bloomers wrote:

His description of Ryan is so funny. When he got to the part about Ryan's DNA joining with Ashley's DNA, I literally broke out laughing.

Ryan

Had Bentley not infected our lives and brains, I guarantee that the storyline of this season would be Ryan's assault on America with sunshine and supernovaic cheerfulness. I truly don't think it's an act. I think he genuinely is that happy. I think every morning, he absolutely packs his lunch in a biodegradable bag and the tuna sandwich he puts in that bag has been made with a topping of mustard fashioned into a smiley face. I absolutely believe all of that.

But it doesn't mean that it isn't abrasively annoying. Wouldn't that have been fascinating? He would have been the first super villain that was despised simply because he was too cheerfully positive. That's why confrontations with him always end awkward. It's difficult to convey to someone that their infectiously positive attitude, while fine for them, is actually so palpable that it is molesting the souls of the people he comes in contact with.

While I think that Ashley does genuinely like him, I also think that he's a little too much like her and thus she keeps him subconsciously askance, as if even on a genetic level, her DNA knows that marrying someone like Ryan and possibly reproducing would no doubt spawn the AntiChrist.

Awesome find DMBF, its hilarious!!

rotfl LOL
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:48 am

ironcat wrote:
Cari wrote:Firstly, I love opinions that differ mine because it keeps me in check. Because we are watching a Reality TV show that is more reel than real, we must remember that Fleiss' show season after season is not Scientific in formula wherein we can draw an objective conclusion. We dissect, analyze body language, emotions, VO's, SCs that are edited by myriads of different people for all we know. I highly doubt that we can be objective. The Bachelor/Bachelorette show is not Science. It is immensely difficult to be objective not necessarily because we're rooting for somebody but because we are all different, we view things differently. And because we read posts and do not hear the exact intonation we can misinterpret one's posts.

Peace, everyone!

ITA. There is no way that anyone, try as they might, can approach this show with absolutely no bias, due to their own established views on human behavior. For example, Ben said that he has not, since his father's death 4 years ago, been able to open up emotionally and, I assume, have a healthy romantic relationship, due to being "emotionally unavailable". Some people would see that as a huge red flag, and think the guy should have gone into therapy, and not on TB. Others may see this as a heartfelt and endearing confession of a guy who is finally ready to love. How they view it can be partly based on whether they like him, but also partly on their own life experiences with something similar and how it was dealt with. Good edit or bad? A personal (biased) opinion.

These are great posts Cari and Ironcat. I love your examples on how we interpret things differently. The thing that makes us all unique is what we experience in life. Those experiences, combined with our personalities, make us who we are. We are automatically drawn to certain characteristics in contestants. I have noticed that usually the F1 and F2 are total opposites. It seems so strange, yet happens season after season. Is this an accident? Perhaps it allows a variety of viewers to "root" for their favorite. Most of us definitely are in one camp or another when it comes to the final two. I don't have to be right or wrong, I just want to share what I see. When I read a completely opposite perspective, I don't judge it as right or wrong, but rather an opportunity to see things differently. I don't have to agree with it, nor do I have to put it down. It just respectfully is.
:it is all good
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:52 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

Ryan

Awesome find DMBF, its hilarious!!

rotfl LOL

I'm reading the recaps (so funny) and from episode 2... Validation! A couple of weeks ago I said on one of these threads that Bentley reminded me of a hobbit. :Woah-hoo:
"Bentley has a middle earth quality to him. And by that I mean there's a Tolkien essence to him. And by that I mean he kind of looks like Frodo or Samwise. And by that I mean he has a hobbitishness to him. And by that I mean, I think he's ugly."

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:08 am

Bloomers wrote:

Ryan

hmm, It's getting kind of weird to me how they spun Ryan's cheerfulness as the main reason he's getting on the guy's nerves where in actuality we saw them getting ticked off over his bossiness, and being 'on' or neuroticism. It's more than a little weird how what has been articulated repeatedly has stuck as the reason he's such an annoying guy while it doesn't appear to represent the actual reality ...It just points out to me that TPTB have designs on him for TB

Last edited by emusha on Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

+80
cfck2222
momoftrips
Shadow
bing2262
moflan