SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Thread #1

Page 10 of 58 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 34 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 10 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Admin Fri May 06, 2011 6:51 pm

Bloomers wrote:
San wrote:This is taken from the latest article from Extra TV....I wonder if we will be able to tell who this frontrunner is when we watch.

Although it might be premature, Ashley said, "I think I have a handful of guys I'm very certain about, and there is a frontrunner in my mind, but it's still early."

Obviously, the article had just been posted, but I wonder when the interview took place? That would be most interesting.

That would help wouldn't it? :D I assumed since she said the word premature, that it meant earlier on, but it could also mean half-way through. Maybe there will be a video of it that will come out soon so we could see when it took place.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 07, 2011 2:44 pm

San wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
San wrote:This is taken from the latest article from Extra TV....I wonder if we will be able to tell who this frontrunner is when we watch.

Although it might be premature, Ashley said, "I think I have a handful of guys I'm very certain about, and there is a frontrunner in my mind, but it's still early."

Obviously, the article had just been posted, but I wonder when the interview took place? That would be most interesting.

That would help wouldn't it? :D I assumed since she said the word premature, that it meant earlier on, but it could also mean half-way through. Maybe there will be a video of it that will come out soon so we could see when it took place.

This wasn't during her date with Ben C was it? That was Access Hollywood that interviewed her then right?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 07, 2011 2:46 pm

Beeleever wrote:
San wrote:Will 'The Bachelorette's' Ashley Hebert Find Love?

Former "Bachelor" contestant Ashley Hebert tells our Renee Bargh about getting a second chance at love as the new "Bachelorette."

The reality star was left heartbroken by Brad Womack last season, but when asked if she was glad she didn't get picked, she happily replied, "Now that I'm sitting here, absolutely! I'm just looking for my Emily now. The male version of Emily!"

The 26-year-old former dancer-turned-dental student admits she has some of the best bachelor hopefuls in this season's "The Bachelorette." She and Renee agreed they were easy on the eyes, too! "You don't even know!" Hebert laughed.

Although it might be premature, Ashley said, "I think I have a handful of guys I'm very certain about, and there is a frontrunner in my mind, but it's still early." A popular favorite "Extra" has noticed is Ryan "Mickey" McLean, who is also Cosmo's Bachelor of the Year. Ashley will get to choose from 25 different men, who hail from a variety of backgrounds and careers -- including a butcher, winemaker, lawyer and hairstylist.

Fall in love with the new season of "The Bachelorette," premiering May 23 on ABC.

Read more: http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2011/05/will_the_bachelorettes_ashley_hebert_find_love.php#ixzz1LcW44LbB

In my mind, they just took Mickey out of the possibility of an F1 position...unless they are really changing things up. no idea
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 07, 2011 3:02 pm

Love_Me wrote:
San wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

This wasn't during her date with Ben C was it? That was Access Hollywood that interviewed her then right?

I have no idea Love_Me. All I know is this woman from Extra TV, Renee, interviewed Ashley at some point. I'm thinking it is from the beginning when Ashley starting filming, but I really don't know when (what day) or where (what date) she was interviewed on. no idea
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 07, 2011 3:36 pm

San wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
San wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

I have no idea Love_Me. All I know is this woman from Extra TV, Renee, interviewed Ashley at some point. I'm thinking it is from the beginning when Ashley starting filming, but I really don't know when (what day) or where (what date) she was interviewed on. Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 10 1430875924

Thanks San! I am so curious who she was talking about. Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 10 3824466984
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat May 07, 2011 4:31 pm

Love_Me wrote:

Thanks San! I am so curious who she was talking about. Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 10 3824466984

That Ash quote is ADORABLE! Oh please, please let her have been talking about a good guy and not Bentley who leaves or Fleiss' giant douchebag I just saw in the other thread. Otherwise, sigh, I'm going to need to load up on Franzia. :puke:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon May 09, 2011 1:00 pm

I read in the season synopsis that one group date will be renovating an orphanage in Thailand. My big passion is for orphan care, and that just greatly touched my heart! It will be great to see these people take some time out of the silliness and drama and reach out to others! Can't wait! :D

Plus, you can learn a lot about a future mate when you make him paint and fix stuff!! :giggle:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 2:05 pm

I wonder if the 'frontrunner' will be the final one standing? If not, I wonder when it went wrong.
If so, that's fantastic she found him early on and it worked out. Cannot wait for next Monday!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 09, 2011 2:08 pm

Gina wrote:I wonder if the 'frontrunner' will be the final one standing? If not, I wonder when it went wrong.
If so, that's fantastic she found him early on and it worked out. Cannot wait for next Monday!!!

No matter what, her F1 will be called the "frontrunner" anyway 😆

It'll be so, so fun and awesome to watch if it's another A&R scenario and he really was always the one though.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 09, 2011 4:24 pm

I hope the "frontrunner" gets a good edit. Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 10 2625434349
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Mon May 09, 2011 4:57 pm

Comment offline from one of our favorite not-here-yet screen shot experts: "I watched the recently released preview of Ash’s season. Looks like Fleiss is up to his old decoy tricks. The waterfall sc is from last season (Costa Rica) and the tropical peninsula with white buildings surrounded by blue water with hills in the background is Saddick Point, near Rendezvous Bay, Anguilla (again from last season). Sometimes I think the Fleissmaster does these things just for our entertainment. The other scs were quite interesting too."

We're hip to the tricks... it makes it fun to catch him in the act of deception...

:evilgrin:

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 09, 2011 4:59 pm

Comment offline from one of our favorite not-here-yet screen shot experts

Tell them we would be honored if they were seen and heard from about Ashley's season!

Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 10 1550020354
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 58 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 34 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Thread #1