SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Thread #1

Page 17 of 58 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 37 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 17 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Thu May 19, 2011 3:43 am

I will not be shocked if we see Bentley on The Bachelor Pad 2.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Thu May 19, 2011 5:16 pm

‘Bachelorette’ Ashley Hebert’s Tragedy: New Details On The Death Of Her First Love!

Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 17 4c91424e1aaa2.image

Ashley’s ex-boyfriend Joe passed away just weeks before she went on ‘The Bachelor’ to court Br ad Womack!

Bachelorette Ashley Hebert has kept mum about the death of her first love Joe Olszewski. He passed away on Sept. 2, 2010 — just before Ashley started filming The Bachelor with Brad Womack. But despite her pain, Ashley never brought up the sad subject of Joe while she was on the show.

She started dating Joe after she graduated from the University of Maine in 2006, where he graduated from the year before her. And they kept in touch after they broke up, even though he lived in California and she was in dental school at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.

But just before she started filming The Bachelor, Ashley found out that Joe had passed away of complications from pneumonia and acute respiratory distress syndrome.

“She was really beside herself,” Ashley’s friend Mike King tells In Touch. “She kept wondering how things could have gone differently.”

While Ashley seemed perfectly fine in front of Brad, she was actually grieving.

“She was asking herself questions, thinking that if she’d stayed with Joe, he wouldn’t have ended up in California, and maybe wouldn’t have developed the condition,” Mike tells the mag.

Joe had 14 doctors working to save his life in a Burbank, Calif., hospital, but after spending three weeks in intensive care, his heart gave out.

Ashley had spoken with Joe before he went into the hospital, but before she knew it, he was gone.

Let’s hope Ashley’s heart has healed enough to let her find love again on The Bachelorette.

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/05/18/bachelorette-ashley-hebert-joe-olszewski-boyfriend-died/
http://www.keepmecurrent.com/news/article_f8ea3ea4-c114-11df-99ea-001cc4c002e0.html

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Thu May 19, 2011 5:32 pm

Love_Me wrote:I will not be shocked if we see Bentley on The Bachelor Pad 2.

:puke: Just great. Can't wait for the wrestler part II.
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 19, 2011 5:37 pm

Ali Fedotowsky and Brad both said they fell for their chosen ones pretty early on in the process. Did you have a frontrunner from the beginning?

There were points in time where I thought that I had a frontrunner and, you know, things change quickly … They go up and down and back and forth.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Thu May 19, 2011 6:34 pm

New video of Ashley. She looks great!

cupcakes
cupcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Thu May 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Mickey and William are brought up by the interviewer.

Of course, Hebert knows how it all turns out in the end, but of her original batch of 25 bachelors, there are two from Ohio -- William, a 30-year-old cell phone salesman from Galloway, and Mickey -- a 31-year-old chef from Cleveland who apparently "steals a kiss" from Hebert during Monday's premiere.
"All of my guys are great, especially those two. And I'm so happy that they're part of this," Hebert said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43100716

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:31 pm

Wow..her deceased ex is similar to Ryan P in looks to me.

Oh, agree about Bentley and BP..just like DBag Justin R and Craig from Canada.

Last edited by Gina on Thu May 19, 2011 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu May 19, 2011 7:33 pm

They ran an interview with Ashley today talking about Ryan and Rob but I can't find the video uploaded yet. If i find it I will edit this and add it yes

(WXYZ) - ABC’s newest Bachelorette searches for Mr. Right with two Michigan men in the mix.

Ashley Hebert, who is finishing her degree in dentistry in Philadelphia, meets 25 potential soul mates as she begins her own search for true love. In the premiere, 25 eligible men come from all over to try and win her heart.

Two of those men, are from Michigan. There’s Ryan M., 27, a construction estimator from Royal Oak and Rob, also 27, a technology executive from Monroe.

The show starts with a shocker as Ashley is warned by a former “Bachelor” cast member about one of the men before the series even starts. Chris Harrison is surprised to find out that Ashley already knows about one of the men -- Bentley -- before meeting him. Mickey, a handsome chef, can’t help himself and steals a kiss. A sharp Wall Street banker, Ames, is right on the money when he offers Ashley a pair of tickets to the ballet. Ben F., a vintner who knows his way around fine wines, pours a glass for Ashley from her own special vintage he created. And Nick, a former baseball player, recites a poem he wrote just for her. Meanwhile Jeff, the mysterious masked bachelor, attempts to draw all of Ashley’s attention, but manages to irritate the other men at the same time. Then Bentley finally arrives… He is the man whom Ashley was made aware of before the show even began; a former “Bachelor” cast member tipped her that he might be there for the wrong reasons. When he steps out of the limo, all bets are off. She starts off being cynical, but is blown away by how attractive and charming Bentley is.

Once inside, Ashley lives every woman’s dream – surrounded by 25 handsome men, all there just for her. As the biggest night of her life begins, so does the competition between the men. Ryan P. is the first to steal the Bachelorette away for some alone time and tries to quiet her fears about the men not liking her. Matt scores big points for introducing Ashley to his mother over a speakerphone. Ben C., an attorney, makes his case by communicating a romantic message to her from across the room on giant cue cards. From behind his mask, Jeff explains to Ashley that he is not just a pretty face -- and wants her to get to get to know the person he is on the inside. But will his enigmatic efforts pay off with a rose? Mike has a special song for the Bachelorette and starts to accompany himself on his guitar, but she is unprepared for what happens next. Moreover, Bentley surprises her with how genuine he seems.

Tensions mount and sparks fly as the bachelors vie for the first impression rose, but Tim is so nervous, he begins to drink to cover his stress, forcing Ashley to make her first major decision.

Finally, Ashley will eliminate seven of the 25 men, leaving 18 to compete for her affections and, in the end, her heart.

“THE BACHELORETTE” PREMIERES, MONDAY, MAY 23, ON ABC

Last edited by CarrieAlexander on Thu May 19, 2011 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu May 19, 2011 7:35 pm

Gina wrote:Wow..he ex is similar to Ryan P in looks to me.

I was just going to comment how her ex looked like the guy in the picture whom she was kissing with the fires surround them. The one we couldn't really figure out, although it's been said it's Will.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:37 pm

dee wrote:
Gina wrote:Wow..he ex is similar to Ryan P in looks to me.

I was just going to comment how her ex looked like the guy in the picture whom she was kissing with the fires surround them. The one we couldn't really figure out, although it's been said it's Will.
Since it's back a few pages, in the article about him, here's the picture of her first love deceased ex b/f:
Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 17 4c91424e1aaa2.image

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Thu May 19, 2011 7:39 pm

^ He is very good looking but he doesn't look anything like Ben or Constantine.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 19, 2011 7:40 pm

cupcakes wrote:^ He is very good looking but he doesn't look anything like Ben or Constantine.

IA but he does look rugged and manly, which I think is her type. So if either Ben or Constantine are particularly manly men, we can probably surmise that it's what's most attractive to her.

Her video interviews are too cute. She's trying so hard to say all the right things and not give too much away. I see why Fleiss is thrilled with this latest puppet.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 58 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 37 ... 58  Next