SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Thread #1

Page 33 of 58 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 45 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 33 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Thread #1

Post by cupcakes Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:39 pm

Question....Let's say JP was the one who decided to leave instead of Bentley. Do you think she would have had the same reaction that she had when Bentley left (crying, hiding in bed, almost shutting down production etc)?

What about if it were Ben?

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:45 pm

cupcakes wrote:Question....Let's say JP was the one who decided to leave instead of Bentley. Do you think she would have had the same reaction that she had when Bentley left (crying, hiding in bed, almost shutting down production etc)?

Maybe it was more about feeling stupid. She was warned about Bentley and still believed it. Maybe it's more out of anger kinda like Ali and the Frank situation. Just a guess. :D
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:57 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Question....Let's say JP was the one who decided to leave instead of Bentley. Do you think she would have had the same reaction that she had when Bentley left (crying, hiding in bed, almost shutting down production etc)?

Maybe it was more about feeling stupid. She was warned about Bentley and still believed it. Maybe it's more out of anger kinda like Ali and the Frank situation. Just a guess. :D

Right on with that point. There is no way she could be that "in love" with Bentley to get that reaction.. TPTB and Bentley are just toying with her insecurities to get that reaction. The order of ep 3 is interesting.. first the roast, which fuels the fire to her already low esteem of guys being there for her.. then Bentley drops a bomb on her.. but at least JP will be there to hopefully pickup the pieces.

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:03 am

yeah, she isn't a character in a book, she's a real complicated human being. When you have a breakdown it often isn't ONE thing that causes such a huge reaction, eventually you reach your breaking point and lose it. So when people like Harrison wants us to believe this is all because she was crazy in love with Bentley I don't buy it.

She has a huge amount of stress and she wonders if the men will start dropping like flies, what if ALL her front runners want to check out? She has a romance to deliver and she no doubt feels a huge responsibility to Next and ABC and the fans to make it happen. What if she can't make it happen? I think you'd have to be a robot to avoid having a big reaction to someone you see as a top 4/HTD guy wanting to leave after a week or so.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:23 am

Those are very good questions cupcakes. I wondered about these scenarios and "what ifs" as well.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:12 am

I am not so convinced that all of the things she says during the crying in the bed Was all from that clip. She has quite a crying jag after the comedy club roast as well. I have no doubt that she was really hurt by things in this coming episode and as well as future ones as well.

With her insecurities about doing the show not being Emily and then hearing several guys confirm those fears I can definitely see the melt down being a combination of things and the actions of this one guy putting her right over the top
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:45 am

Jeepers wrote:I am not so convinced that all of the things she says during the crying in the bed Was all from that clip. She has quite a crying jag after the comedy club roast as well. I have no doubt that she was really hurt by things in this coming episode and as well as future ones as well.

With her insecurities about doing the show not being Emily and then hearing several guys confirm those fears I can definitely see the melt down being a combination of things and the actions of this one guy putting her right over the top

In one of Ashleys interviews she was asked what was the most difficult part of doing the show and she said the "stress and pressure". It seems all of female leads, even the male leads, have had a melt down to some degree. DeAnna said she cried so much during her show, and it's not like her. Ali wigged out over Frank, but he was never her F1, and Jilllian, well Jillian should have been crying over Ed :giggle: The other thing is that they have done the show before, they know what it's like on the other side, not everyone is there for them, and that has got to mess with your head too. You are right, Ashley is responsible for producing a "lovestory" or a "show", and it's got to be difficult with producers breathing down her neck 24/7.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:16 am

Rosepetal wrote:
umngirl wrote:They are going to be talking about Monday's show on E News in the next few minutes. I will try to remember if we are given anything of interest.

ETA: They showed footage from the roast date. More than one guy makes a joke about wishing it wasn't her, so not just Will. A few made jokes about her small chest size. And they showed Bentley comforting Ashley as we have seen in other videos. That's all I can remember.

But you forgot the best one, Ashley got up there and told Jeff (the mask) that he should of kept his mask on. rotfl rotfl rotfl

Sounds like some of the roasting may have been good fun, but the line in the sand was crossed. Did TPTB feed Ashley the line to use towards Jeff? Wondered how he felt about it; maybe he could've cared less?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:29 am

umngirl wrote:They are going to be talking about Monday's show on E News in the next few minutes. I will try to remember if we are given anything of interest.

ETA: They showed footage from the roast date. More than one guy makes a joke about wishing it wasn't her, so not just Will. A few made jokes about her small chest size. And they showed Bentley comforting Ashley as we have seen in other videos. That's all I can remember.

t4p
Most women have insecurities about their chest size and this is just wrong. These guys are clearly clueless above womens insecurities. Poor Ashley. I would have cried too. In fact I have and more than 1 occasion when someone has referd to me and I feel her pain.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:43 am

nd4reality wrote:

t4p
Most women have insecurities about their chest size and this is just wrong. These guys are clearly clueless above womens insecurities. Poor Ashley. I would have cried too. In fact I have and more than 1 occasion when someone has referd to me and I feel her pain.

Nah, Ashley just needs to take them all on a swim date and pass out speedos for them to wear -- size small, extra small, and where the hell is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:56 am

Alexxxx wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

t4p

Nah, Ashley just needs to take them all on a swim date and pass out speedos for them to wear -- size small, extra small, and where the hell is it?

rotfl
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:14 pm

Alexxxx wrote:Nah, Ashley just needs to take them all on a swim date and pass out speedos for them to wear -- size small, extra small, and where the hell is it?

Aww I will always remember the weatherman with his tiny speedo because of this show rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 58 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 45 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Thread #1

+64