SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Thread #1

Page 32 of 58 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 32 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:46 pm

Did Trista call Ashley the kissing bandit? Ali kissed her F5 right? Did she kiss anyone else not in her F5?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:54 pm

Love_Me wrote:Did Trista call Ashley the kissing bandit? Ali kissed her F5 right? Did she kiss anyone else not in her F5?

Can't answer for Ali, but Trista's season was so short, there wasn't enough time to kiss everybody. I do recall the sharp criticism she got with F3 Russ in Las Vegas. You could see tongue. This was back in early 2003 (just before the Iraq invasion) when there was plenty of conservative "angst" about TV... and one year before a certain SuperBowl "exposure" would instigate the FCC, so the first season of The Bachelorette was often attacked at the time for being lurid. Today, Trista's season is so G-rated.

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by connorsmom Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:00 pm

JBF wrote:
Now, the leg wrap around and crying... well, she needed SOMEBODY to cry on. Yes, he got her at her most vulnerable. Then again... for all we know, she could have done the same thing with Chris Harrison.

... and the fact that JP's date follows all of this? Just too-too good of a setup. Like that bungee jump... or whatever that date was... for Jake and Vienna, just to get SOMETHING started on that season so he wouldn't spend the whole time fidgeting with those silly plane controls.

rofl I'm so picturing Ashley bawling in CH's arms like that now. LOL Can't help myself. Too funny.

If JP gets the date after all this crap, wow, talk about a chance to be Ashley's hero...
connorsmom
connorsmom

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:36 pm

Love_Me wrote:Did Trista call Ashley the kissing bandit? Ali kissed her F5 right? Did she kiss anyone else not in her F5?

I think she kissed F5 and also Jesse IIRC. Ash is kissing F12 or something at this rate. :Spitoutdrink:

connorsmom wrote:If JP gets the date after all this crap, wow, talk about a chance to be Ashley's hero...

An unspoiled poster on TWoP posted that she thinks whichever man is able to rescue Ashley's heart after all this drama will be the one she falls in love with. If the spoilers are correct, it's a little prophetic.

Also, the really cynical TWoPers are all for an Ashley/JP coupling. If Steve is right, Ashley/JP are going to give Ali/Rob a run for their money as they're going to be the shiniest, sexiest new car on the block. :smooch:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:43 pm

connorsmom wrote:
JBF wrote:
Now, the leg wrap around and crying... well, she needed SOMEBODY to cry on. Yes, he got her at her most vulnerable. Then again... for all we know, she could have done the same thing with Chris Harrison.

... and the fact that JP's date follows all of this? Just too-too good of a setup. Like that bungee jump... or whatever that date was... for Jake and Vienna, just to get SOMETHING started on that season so he wouldn't spend the whole time fidgeting with those silly plane controls.

rofl I'm so picturing Ashley bawling in CH's arms like that now. LOL Can't help myself. Too funny.

If JP gets the date after all this crap, wow, talk about a chance to be Ashley's hero...

Well... the editors specifically left these line in episode #1: “If I met the right girl. If I fell in love. If she was it. I don’t think there’s anything I wouldn’t do for her.”

As for Bentley, we have yet to see this happen... “this guy is full of *bleep*”
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:46 pm

They are going to be talking about Monday's show on E News in the next few minutes. I will try to remember if we are given anything of interest.

ETA: They showed footage from the roast date. More than one guy makes a joke about wishing it wasn't her, so not just Will. A few made jokes about her small chest size. And they showed Bentley comforting Ashley as we have seen in other videos. That's all I can remember.

Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 32 87b72b10 Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 32 86669110 Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 32 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:54 pm

umngirl wrote:They are going to be talking about Monday's show on E News in the next few minutes. I will try to remember if we are given anything of interest.

ETA: They showed footage from the roast date. More than one guy makes a joke about wishing it wasn't her, so not just Will. A few made jokes about her small chest size. And they showed Bentley comforting Ashley as we have seen in other videos. That's all I can remember.

Thanks for the info! I don't think I could ever be a part of a roast. I'm too sensitive. lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:59 pm

umngirl wrote:They are going to be talking about Monday's show on E News in the next few minutes. I will try to remember if we are given anything of interest.

Wow talk about picking on everything she's already sensitive about. I will be interested to see what Ben F. has to say. He seems too sweet and sensitive to pick on Ashley.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:03 pm

Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:08 pm

I never think "roasts" are funny. I don't like cruel and sarcastic 'jokes' at other's expense. jmo 🇳🇴

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:34 pm

But you forgot the best one, Ashley got up there and told Jeff (the mask) that he should of kept his mask on. rotfl rotfl rotfl

Last edited by Rosepetal on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:38 pm

Rosepetal wrote:

But you forgot the best one, Ashley got up there and told Jeff (the mask) that he should of keep his mask on. rotfl rotfl rotfl

Ah, yes how could I forget that. :laughingoutlou

Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 32 87b72b10 Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 32 86669110 Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 32 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 58 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Thread #1

+64