SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

Page 24 of 49 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 24 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

Post by Cajunprince7 Tue May 28, 2013 2:11 am

I don't think there will ever be another Bachelor/Bachelorette season to top Sean and Catherine's season. Also, I don't think there will ever be another couple that will top Sean and Catherine. I believe they will get married. At this point I have no interest in watching Desiree's season. Please keep the SeaCat posts coming.

Cajunprince7

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 24 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

Post by lipsis Tue May 28, 2013 2:21 am

[quote="eunbach12"]
Sprite wrote:
eunbach12 wrote:
umngirl wrote:Love that he pokes fun at himself. And Dana is a rockstar on twitter as always.
@Possessionista 8m
Dancing With the Stars? MT @SeanLowe09 getting ready to watch #TheBacheorette Hope her story ends the way mine did.
And his response
@SeanLowe09 5m
@Possessionista Hydroxycut endorsement.

Snort! I love him for that- one of the biggest reasons he ultimately won me over. (Speaking of being able to poke fun at yourself, did you catch the interview with Possessionista that references a certain 'ex' of Sean's blocking her on Twitter? Shouldn't have surprised me but it still did! Though I suppose not everyone shares a love for snarky humor...)

P.S. iloveromance, don't let my non-love for Des get you down! I'm going into the season pre-biased (Des did some things on TB that irked me but I feel that I'm in the minority) but I do hope she finds authentic love and gives all of her fans a love story to "aww" over!

I haven't been on here in a while so my apology if I've missed it, but, which ex?

I missed reading your posts so welcome back! Hint: "This man..." ;) (You can find the article link on Possessionista's Twitter but let me know if you want me to link you.)

Lol this isn't fun and games, Eunbach12! Quit joking around! Lol Just read that article. You're right, no surprise.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 24 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 24 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 24 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 24 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 24 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 2:40 am

^^ now you got me inquisitive as well.....going over to the article.....

OMG, the most joyless contestant ever :shocked!: Seriously Sean dodged that one, and a number of other bullets as well. I guess sometimes good things happen to good people.

Last edited by Iploeg on Tue May 28, 2013 4:10 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling/ grammar; english is a second language)

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue May 28, 2013 2:59 am

I was at cat IG . And she changed her profile IG pic . She used her over gorgeous pic with her mom during DWTS . She just crop her face and used as her IG profile . I love it! She has a beautiful smile :cutesmile!:

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 24 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 24 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 24 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 24 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 24 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 24 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 24 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by eunbach12 Tue May 28, 2013 4:25 am

Snort! I love him for that- one of the biggest reasons he ultimately won me over. (Speaking of being able to poke fun at yourself, did you catch the interview with Possessionista that references a certain 'ex' of Sean's blocking her on Twitter? Shouldn't have surprised me but it still did! Though I suppose not everyone shares a love for snarky humor...)

Sprite wrote: I haven't been on here in a while so my apology if I've missed it, but, which ex?

I missed reading your posts so welcome back! Hint: "This man..." ;) (You can find the article link on Possessionista's Twitter but let me know if you want me to link you.)

lipsis wrote:Lol this isn't fun and games, Eunbach12! Quit joking around! Lol Just read that article. You're right, no surprise.

This woman is sorry for joking around. Never again. In the interest of staying on topic? This woman thanks you for all of the SeanCat updates you diligently post. She may even go as far as to say she's crazy about you. ;)

eunbach12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 10:45 am

lipsis wrote:
@SeanLowe09: Jonathan got one thing right... he's nothing like me.

Ain't that the truth lol!! Gosh that guy Jonathan was creepy, with his fantasy suite quest, all night long. He was the complete opposite of Sean, who was a complete gentleman during his entire season, including the fantasy suites.

Also, was I the only one annoyed at all the men who told Des that Sean made a "mistake?" Just because he didn't pick Des, doesn't mean he made a mistake. He made the right choice for him, and that's why he didn't choose Desiree. Every time a guy said that, I cringed thinking about Cat watching that.

Last edited by iloveromance on Tue May 28, 2013 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 10:51 am

I thought this was cute from Sean's sister. His niece and nephew are so used to seeing him on The Bachelorette and The Bachelor, that they probably think it's his show lol.

Mix and Match Mama ‏@MixandMatchMama 15h
My kids don't understand why Uncle @SeanLowe09 isn't on #thebachelorette tonight. Or Tierra. Good luck @DesHartsock lots of love from us!

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue May 28, 2013 11:02 am

someone always say that line when jason was the bachelor girls would say deanna made a mistake so this is nothing new and i am sure cat was not offended at all
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 28, 2013 11:14 am

iloveromance wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Ain't that the truth lol!! Gosh that guy Jonathan was creepy, with his fantasy suite quest, all night long. He was the complete opposite of Sean, who was a complete gentleman during his entire season, including the fantasy suites.

Also, was I the only one annoyed at all the men who told Des that Sean made a "mistake?" Just because he didn't pick Des, doesn't mean he made a mistake. He made the right choice for him, and that's why he didn't choose Desiree. Every time a guy said that I cringed, thinking about Cat watching that.

Too true. Clearly they were trying to flatter and get in her good graces. They could have just said ... "I'm so happy Sean didn't pick you so that we have the chance to get to know one another". I don't think Cat is too upset ... she is practically glowing in every picture I see of her ... and so is Sean.

Thanks to all those who responded to my query regarding the ex. Ashley was the one who initially jumped to mind, but, then I thought it could have been Selma as well since she was none too pleasant in some of her later interviews. Either way, was not a huge fan of either. Humour always wins out for me and it is clear that neither of those ladies is exactly loaded with the stuff .... unlike Sean and Cat. Boy dodged a bullet there, but, I now feel bad for Brad....first Em and now Ashley. His choice of women is questionable ... maybe if he took up with some that are not so quite high maintenance?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 11:19 am

iloveromance wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Also, was I the only one annoyed at all the men who told Des that Sean made a "mistake?" Just because he didn't pick Des, doesn't mean he made a mistake. He made the right choice for him, and that's why he didn't choose Desiree. Every time a guy said that I cringed, thinking about Cat watching that.

Oh that must have been hard for Sean and Cat to watch. Obviously Sean didnot make a mistake. He chose the one best for him and that was absolutely NOT Des. But then again, they must have braced themselves for it. Looking at the bright side, Cat is laughing all the way to the bank. She got the man of her dreams and she even gets to watch the Bachelorrette lying in his big beefy arms. What a lucky lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelySC Tue May 28, 2013 11:25 am

:shocked!: I feel like I am on the wrong thread. To be honest I am feeling lost. If I want to see what's going on the Bachelorette all I have to do is go to that site or Des site. I am so surprised. So now I get it; it seems that this are not all for Sean and Cat but ALL about the series of Bachelor and Bachelorette. "I will not be surprise if this will be deleted". I have a post that was deleted because I post that I am not interest on the bachelorette and will not watch. I really enjoy this thread and I'm all for Sean and Catherine not the Bachelorette...that is why I am here. Not sorry to say what's on my mind.

Last edited by lovelySC on Tue May 28, 2013 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add)
lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 11:31 am

Iploeg wrote: She got the man of her dreams and she even gets to watch the Bachelorrette lying in his big beefy arms. What a lucky lady!

Wow, what an absolutely wonderful picture you paint of the two of them. Let's sit here for a moment and really picture that, shall we laugh out loud? Okay done....... PERFECT!!! PINKHEART

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 24 Snowcastlekiss

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 24 The-bachelor-sean-kissing-catherine

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 24 Sean-catherine-bachelor-finale-wedding

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 49 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

+51
iamreal2u
Huchmom3
superhontas
MVMom39forever
joyjoy