SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

Page 25 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 25 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

Post by lipsis Tue May 28, 2013 10:36 am

LovelySC, While I am not a Mod, I think it might be okay because we are posting about how Sean and Catherine might have felt about what was said about him/them on the show per Sean's tweet. That said, there are other times we have gone off topic or posted where topics dont belong so its good to keep that in mind.

Back to Sean and Catherine, I dont think they were bothered about what was said about Sean making a mistake. It was to be expected. The show is about Des and not him. Besides, SeanCat can laugh it off all the way to the altar.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 25 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 25 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 25 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 25 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 25 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 25 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

Post by lovebites8727 Tue May 28, 2013 10:40 am

iloveromance wrote:
Iploeg wrote: She got the man of her dreams and she even gets to watch the Bachelorrette lying in his big beefy arms. What a lucky lady!

Wow, what an absolutely wonderful picture you paint of the two of them. Let's sit here for a moment and really picture that, shall we laugh out loud? Okay done....... PERFECT!!! PINKHEART

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 25 Snowcastlekiss

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 25 The-bachelor-sean-kissing-catherine

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 25 Sean-catherine-bachelor-finale-wedding

:cutesmile!:
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue May 28, 2013 10:48 am

When is the next appearances of sean in Canada again?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 25 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 25 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 25 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 25 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 25 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 25 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 25 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 28, 2013 10:52 am

lovebites8727 wrote:When is the next appearances of sean in Canada again?

This Thursday and again on Saturday.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 25 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 25 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 25 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 25 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 25 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue May 28, 2013 10:54 am

lovebites8727 wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
Iploeg wrote: She got the man of her dreams and she even gets to watch the Bachelorrette lying in his big beefy arms. What a lucky lady!

Wow, what an absolutely wonderful picture you paint of the two of them. Let's sit here for a moment and really picture that, shall we laugh out loud? Okay done....... PERFECT!!! PINKHEART

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 25 Snowcastlekiss

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 25 The-bachelor-sean-kissing-catherine

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 25 Sean-catherine-bachelor-finale-wedding

:cutesmile!:

I was watching Seancat's FD and I heard Sean say "When I'm with Catherine I'm so happy". I missed this VO before. Thanks for posting the screencaps Iloveromance. Love it!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue May 28, 2013 11:12 am

[quote="lipsis"]

This Thursday and again on Saturday.[/

Thanks

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Tue May 28, 2013 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 28, 2013 11:16 am

lovebites8727 wrote:
lipsis wrote:

This Thursday and again on Saturday.

It's in Canada right?

Yes. Thursday in Calgary and Saturday in Edmonton.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 25 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 25 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 25 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Tue May 28, 2013 12:15 pm

I'm new here. I wonder did anybody notice the location where Sean twitted that they're watching the bachelorette show? Looks like they're in Eureka, CA, and maybe they're driving to Seattle and then fly to Calgary, Canada. Just my suspect. Love this couple!!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 28, 2013 12:37 pm

joyjoy wrote:I'm new here. I wonder did anybody notice the location where Sean twitted that they're watching the bachelorette show? Looks like they're in Eureka, CA, and maybe they're driving to Seattle and then fly to Calgary, Canada. Just my suspect. Love this couple!!

I didn't see that. I've never noticed locations on Sean's tweets. Maybe that's just me though.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Tue May 28, 2013 1:32 pm

lipsis wrote:
joyjoy wrote:I'm new here. I wonder did anybody notice the location where Sean twitted that they're watching the bachelorette show? Looks like they're in Eureka, CA, and maybe they're driving to Seattle and then fly to Calgary, Canada. Just my suspect. Love this couple!!

I didn't see that. I've never noticed locations on Sean's tweets. Maybe that's just me though.

I didn't see that either ... can you ("joyjoy") copy and paste whatever you saw that indicated the location?
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 28, 2013 3:32 pm

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 15h
Jonathan got one thing right... he's nothing like me.

Jonathan Vollinger ‏@uncjmv 44m
@SeanLowe09 Damn. Well played, sir.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Tue May 28, 2013 3:56 pm

landrje wrote:
lipsis wrote:

I didn't see that either ... can you ("joyjoy") copy and paste whatever you saw that indicated the location?

So sorry I'm new and have no time to figure out copy and paste yet, anyway some of Sean's tweets is in his FB, and that's where I noticed the location where twitted.
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

+51
iamreal2u
Huchmom3
superhontas
MVMom39forever
joyjoy