SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

Page 4 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 4 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

Post by Scarletta Wed May 22, 2013 9:49 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:I like this pic of seancat with andy. :cutesmile!:

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 4 2ziwllu

Nice pic, but Sean's head looks like it's been photoshopped on. The angle is just wierd.

"In times like these, it helps to recall that there have always been times like these."
-- Paul Harvey, broadcaster
Scarletta
Scarletta

Female Posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 4 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

Post by Itsme_Tami Wed May 22, 2013 11:41 pm

umngirl wrote:Cat answered a tweet saying she will be in Atlantic City with Sean (where else would she be) so if anyone is close by, they should go. Smiley

I am so tempted to go to this! I am only two hours away...I'm gonna try to go but no guarantees :fingersarecrossed
Itsme_Tami
Itsme_Tami

Female Posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 23, 2013 2:47 am

@shaunabass: Always good to run into @SeanLowe09 and @MattyKTalent

He's out and about somewhere. Not sure if Cat was with him. Time for Matty to go home. DWTS is over.

That's all I got. It was a slow news night. Better get used to it, I guess.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 4 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 4 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 4 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 4 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Thu May 23, 2013 3:41 am

lipsis wrote:

He's out and about somewhere. Not sure if Cat was with him. Time for Matty to go home. DWTS is over.

Well now that DWTS is officially over, i guess its time for Matt to do some job hunting for his beefy talent. Sean has bills to pay if they're gonna be staying in LA for God knows how long. That nugget of an agent better do what he's paid to do.

Last edited by kitcat on Thu May 23, 2013 3:49 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : eh)
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu May 23, 2013 4:01 am

Maybe possibly a meeting between the agent and his client regarding a work related . Lol. That's why they are out and about or they just go out . Haha. I wonder after their televised wedding . What exactly their plans like where exactly they will live ? Just thinking .. Lol

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 4 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 4 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 4 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 4 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 4 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 4 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 4 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu May 23, 2013 4:02 am

lipsis wrote:

If cat was with them . She will be mentioned by this person lol.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 4:03 am

[quote="kitcat"]
lipsis wrote:

[quote]

Well now tht DWTS is officially over, i guess its time for Matt to do some job hinting for his beefy talent. Sean has bills to pay if they're gonna be staying in LA for God knows how long. That nugget of an agent better do what he's.paid to do.

ITA. But I thought I heard Sean say he's got an offer(s)in the works but nothing he can talk about just yet.

I thought this tweet exchange between Cat and Jamie Henry is cute ad funny; Jamie's response in particular. Shows how much Cat loves to embrace life and the moment. BTW could this Jamie Henry be paparazzi Henry???He really likes Catherine.

@jamieahenry: @clmgiudici Catherine!! Last night I kept calling ur name after the show when u were on the stage. Did u hear me?? Just wanted to say hi!!!

@clmgiudici: @jamieahenry hi Jamie! I thought I heard someone last night but it was a wild room so I couldn't be sure!

@jamieahenry: @clmgiudici When I was trying 2 find u, I was able 2 spot u during Psy's performance cuz u were the only one still standing&dancing. So fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_fanfrphils Thu May 23, 2013 4:23 am

[quote="Iploeg"][quote="kitcat"]
lipsis wrote:

Well now tht DWTS is officially over, i guess its time for Matt to do some job hinting for his beefy talent. Sean has bills to pay if they're gonna be staying in LA for God knows how long. That nugget of an agent better do what he's.paid to do.

ITA. But I thought I heard Sean say he's got an offer(s)in the works but nothing he can talk about just yet.

I thought this tweet exchange between Cat and Jamie Henry is cute ad funny; Jamie's response in particular. Shows how much Cat loves to embrace life and the moment. BTW could this Jamie Henry be paparazzi Henry???He really likes Catherine.

@jamieahenry: @clmgiudici Catherine!! Last night I kept calling ur name after the show when u were on the stage. Did u hear me?? Just wanted to say hi!!!

@clmgiudici: @jamieahenry hi Jamie! I thought I heard someone last night but it was a wild room so I couldn't be sure!

@jamieahenry: @clmgiudici When I was trying 2 find u, I was able 2 spot u during Psy's performance cuz u were the only one still standing&dancing. So fun.

I think she is the same Jamie (not the papz Henry) who gave Cat the gift on her birthday. Cat shouted thank you to her while they were ascending the stairs of Mixology (shown in one of the vids of papz Henry).
bach_fanfrphils
bach_fanfrphils

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_fanfrphils Thu May 23, 2013 4:31 am

lovebites8727 wrote:I like this pic of seancat with andy. :cutesmile!:

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 4 2ziwllu

Thank you for posting Ms. lovebites8727!!

Cat is sooooooooooo beautiful, love her smile Hugesmile

Sean's pose a bit gayish laugh out loud but always handsome giggling
bach_fanfrphils
bach_fanfrphils

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_fanfrphils Thu May 23, 2013 4:36 am

umngirl wrote:Sean reposted the picture Elan posting last week of them on their date in Canada. I'll post it again.
seanloweksuThanks to @theyearofelan for this cool pic of me and @catherinegiudici on our first date in Canada.
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 4 1aaed112

Thank you Ms. Umngirl!!!

awesome view!!!! one of the coolest pic of SeanCat !!!!
bach_fanfrphils
bach_fanfrphils

Back to top Go down

Post by booradley123 Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 am

lovebites8727 wrote:
lipsis wrote:

If cat was with them . She will be mentioned by this person lol.

Matty is in NYC...left after the show Tue nite and is currently partying with Karina and others.
booradley123
booradley123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 5:00 am

[quote="bach_fanfrphils"][quote="Iploeg"]
kitcat wrote:
lipsis wrote:

I think she is the same Jamie (not the papz Henry) who gave Cat the gift on her birthday. Cat shouted thank you to her while they were ascending the stairs of Mixology (shown in one of the vids of papz Henry).

Yeah right! That Jamie! I remember she gave Cat a birthday gift at Mixology. Thanks for reminding me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

+51
iamreal2u
Huchmom3
superhontas
MVMom39forever
joyjoy