SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

Page 26 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 26 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

Post by umngirl Tue May 28, 2013 4:58 pm

joyjoy wrote:
landrje wrote:
lipsis wrote:
joyjoy wrote:I'm new here. I wonder did anybody notice the location where Sean twitted that they're watching the bachelorette show? Looks like they're in Eureka, CA, and maybe they're driving to Seattle and then fly to Calgary, Canada. Just my suspect. Love this couple!!

I didn't see that. I've never noticed locations on Sean's tweets. Maybe that's just me though.

I didn't see that either ... can you ("joyjoy") copy and paste whatever you saw that indicated the location?

So sorry I'm new and have no time to figure out copy and paste yet, anyway some of Sean's tweets is in his FB, and that's where I noticed the location where twitted.

Sean doesn't have a Facebook page.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 26 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 26 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 26 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 26 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

Post by motheroffive Tue May 28, 2013 5:05 pm

This was a tweet from Julz a little earlier so I don't think Sean has gone anywhere!

Julz Tocker ‏@julztocker 1h
Good start to the day @BarrysBootcamp wicked session killed it! @EmmaSlaterDance @SeanLowe09 tomorrow morning my peeps!!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Tue May 28, 2013 6:15 pm

Goggle; SeanLowe/Facebook

Sean Lowe 18 hours ago near Eureka, CA.
Catherine Giudici and I are getting ready to watch #TheBacherette . Wishing Desiree Hartsock all the best! Hope her story ends the way mine did.
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 6:36 pm

joyjoy wrote:
Goggle; SeanLowe/Facebook

Sean Lowe 18 hours ago near Eureka, CA.
Catherine Giudici and I are getting ready to watch #TheBacherette . Wishing Desiree Hartsock all the best! Hope her story ends the way mine did.

Joyjoy, Sean does not have a Facebook( he corroborated this via twitter shortly after his season ended), neither does Catherine. Whoever is running that fb account must have been near Eureka, CA when he copied and pasted Sean's tweet last night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 6:46 pm

lipsis wrote:
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 15h
Jonathan got one thing right... he's nothing like me.

Jonathan Vollinger ‏@uncjmv 44m
@SeanLowe09 Damn. Well played, sir.

LOL!! Why do I LOVE that Jonathan saw Sean's tweet, and seems to have respect for him.

I'll give him this, he seems embarrassed and contrite on twitter, and even apologized to Des and the fans. But that's about all I'll give him!!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 28, 2013 6:56 pm

iloveromance wrote:
lipsis wrote:
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 15h
Jonathan got one thing right... he's nothing like me.

Jonathan Vollinger ‏@uncjmv 44m
@SeanLowe09 Damn. Well played, sir.

LOL!! Why do I LOVE that Jonathan saw Sean's tweet, and seems to have respect for him.

I'll give him this, he seems embarrassed and contrite on twitter, and even apologized to Des and the fans. But that's about all I'll give him!!

He's probably not so bad in real life. I bet he was a casualty of too much liquor.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 26 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 26 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 26 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 26 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 26 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 28, 2013 7:04 pm

motheroffive wrote:This was a tweet from Julz a little earlier so I don't think Sean has gone anywhere!

Julz Tocker ‏@julztocker 1h
Good start to the day @BarrysBootcamp wicked session killed it! @EmmaSlaterDance @SeanLowe09 tomorrow morning my peeps!!

FYI: if Sean went today to Barry's Boot Camp, it's butt and legs day. If he goes tomorrow, it's chest and back day. Just thought ya'all would like to know. Lol

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 26 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 26 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 26 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 26 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 26 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 28, 2013 8:03 pm

Oh Sean and your humor.
‏@AllieMatheny 32m
Let's be real, @SeanLowe09 was the best bachelor ever :)
@SeanLowe09 28m
@AllieMatheny I disagree. Jake was.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 26 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 26 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 26 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen5354 Tue May 28, 2013 8:17 pm

After watching Des's premier, I've come to appreciate Sean's manliness more. giggling

Karen5354

Female Posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Tue May 28, 2013 8:19 pm

umngirl wrote:Oh Sean and your humor.
‏@AllieMatheny 32m
Let's be real, @SeanLowe09 was the best bachelor ever Smiley
@SeanLowe09 28m
@AllieMatheny I disagree. Jake was.

LOL, now that is funny. Sorry to those that like him, but Jake almost turned me on the show. I made it through maybe one episode and quit watching that year. I just couldn't. BTW in that People 25th anniv addition, Jake said he would do the Bachelor again no no

Thank goodness Ali's season brought sweet Roberto and Chris L or I would have been missing out on some great seasons
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 28, 2013 11:10 pm

giggling *patiently awaiting Aly's response*
@Aly_Raisman 3h
Missing our weird conversations @SeanLowe09
@SeanLowe09 3h
@Aly_Raisman me too! Miss you talking about dropping deuces in your trailer. Haha!
@SeanLowe09 45m
Obviously I was joking about @Aly_Raisman pooping. Everyone knows women don't poop.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Tue May 28, 2013 11:13 pm

Sean must have done a 5 hour energy drink this afternoon because he was tweeting like a wild man, almost too many to keep track of ... lol
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

+51
iamreal2u
Huchmom3
superhontas
MVMom39forever
joyjoy