SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

Page 47 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 47 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

Post by lipsis Fri May 31, 2013 7:41 pm

And the fun starts again in a little over 24 hours!

@TrixstarHQ: There's only one sleep left ladies before the #Bachelor himself @seanlowe09 returns to @knoxvillesYEG on June 1st #yeg #yegevents

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 47 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 47 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 47 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 47 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 47 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 47 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

Post by jcrbil Fri May 31, 2013 7:42 pm

Any thoughts about what they're doing today? (Hope it's a return to Lake Louise).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 31, 2013 7:47 pm

jcrbil wrote:Any thoughts about what they're doing today? (Hope it's a return to Lake Louise).

Me too!

Never been to Canada. Would SeanCat have cell service or would it be at an expensive rate? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 47 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 47 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 47 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 47 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 47 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri May 31, 2013 7:56 pm

Oh! That's a thought.... though with iPhone they can use wifi.... however if they took a little trip out on the glacier...... I don't think there would be service of any kind out there!

Still, no one's tweeted about them either as far as I can tell.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 8:11 pm

lipsis wrote:And the fun starts again in a little over 24 hours!

@TrixstarHQ: There's only one sleep left ladies before the #Bachelor himself @seanlowe09 returns to @knoxvillesYEG on June 1st #yeg #yegevents

The thought of even more pics makes me smile from ear to ear. Hugesmile

You know I was thinking how much Sean and Cat seem to genuinely love meeting the fans. It must be so great to go to these events, have people adore you, and on top of it all, get paid for it!! Nice work if you can get it laugh out loud!!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 31, 2013 8:18 pm

iloveromance wrote:
lipsis wrote:And the fun starts again in a little over 24 hours!

The thought of even more pics makes me smile from ear to ear. Hugesmile

You know I was thinking how much Sean and Cat seem to genuinely love meeting the fans. It must be so great to go to these events, have people adore you, and on top of it all, get paid for it!! Nice work if you can get it laugh out loud!!

And to do it all and share it equally with the love of your life.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri May 31, 2013 8:30 pm

Iploeg wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
Iploeg wrote:
lipsis wrote:Thank you Connie, for these delightful pictures

Simply delightful. Does anyone else think Cat has baby soft skin and that she smells sweet? She seems so cuddly
and warm. No wonder all Sean wanted to do in TB was cuddle with her. I guess the feeling is mutual in snugglesville. Sean is as tall, blond and blue eyed as many a Dutch guy, but Christ he's HOT :Drool:

Soft skin and shiny hair what more could you ask. I just love Cat's hair! Sean doesn't look so bad either, if I do say so myself! He's looking HOT here!

Iploeg, did I tell you that my husband's heritage is Dutch and of course he's got a Dutch last name! I've always wanted to go see the Tulips festival there.

Interesting about your husband's heritage and last name. Would you happen to know where in Holland his Dutch ancestors hail from? There are quite a number of Dutch immigrants in the US and Canada, having emigrated to the US from around the 19th century mainly in search of land for agriculture. The 'Keukenhof' is indeed the largest and most celebrated Tulip garden festival in the world ( open every year from late March to mid May). It's quite the sight with acres and acres of beautiful breathtaking flower gardens. We make it a point to visit every year, except this time around because of bad weather (We've had the coldest spring in several decades). If you ever come to Holland you should definitely check it out. And if you really love flowers, the famous flower market in Amsterdam is also open throughout the year with a wide variety of bulbs to choose from. :cutesmile!:

Probably around that timeframe or earlier. They're mostly in the NY/NJ/PA and some in Ohio. Don't think they know where in Holland their ancestors came from but it would be cool to know. Yes, I love flowers especially Tulips so Amsterdam is definitely on my list of places to see.

Today was such a great day here on the Board! Loving all the pics and first hand accounts of our Fave couple. Can't wait for more more pics of the next event! The close up pics were great! And maybe a video from Connie. Yay!! Hugesmile Hugesmile

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by motherof4 Fri May 31, 2013 8:38 pm

Iploeg wrote:
Interesting about your husband's heritage and last name. Would you happen to know where in Holland his Dutch ancestors hail from? There are quite a number of Dutch immigrants in the US and Canada, having emigrated to the US from around the 19th century mainly in search of land for agriculture. The 'Keukenhof' is indeed the largest and most celebrated Tulip garden festival in the world ( open every year from late March to mid May). It's quite the sight with acres and acres of beautiful breathtaking flower gardens. We make it a point to visit every year, except this time around because of bad weather (We've had the coldest spring in several decades). If you ever come to Holland you should definitely check it out. And if you really love flowers, the famous flower market in Amsterdam is also open throughout the year with a wide variety of bulbs to choose from. :cutesmile!:

I was just in Amsterdam last weekend with my family and my mom bought €200 worth of seeds and bulbs at the floating flower market you mentioned. Our impressions were that Dutch people are so nice and the food there is so good. We tried Indonesian food (the rice table) in Rembrandtplein.

motherof4

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 31, 2013 10:46 pm

conniefel38 wrote:thanks for posting Lipsis...up till now still in awe from last night event Catherine said I was sweet for giving them the card.. yeyyyyyyyyy!!!!!Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 47 770597973

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 47 3623427539conniefel38!

Thank you so much for sharing those pictures with us and Lipsis for posting them.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:41 am

There's a photo of Sean and Catherine in an airport that was posted earlier today on an Instagram account belonging to "jennabrown." Jenna's mom is posing with SeanCat in the pic. I'm mobile so I can't post the pic or address, but someone on the forum may want to go grab it and bring it over for the rest of the board to see.

I can't tell if the pic was taken today or yesterday and am not sure what airport they're in
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:47 am

landrje wrote:There's a photo of Sean and Catherine in an airport that was posted earlier today on an Instagram account belonging to "jennabrown." Jenna's mom is posing with SeanCat in the pic. I'm mobile so I can't post the pic or address, but someone on the forum may want to go grab it and bring it over for the rest of the board to see.

I can't tell if the pic was taken today or yesterday and am not sure what airport they're in

I'm showing the user as private and can't see anything.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:48 am

I couldn't see it either.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

+51
iamreal2u
Huchmom3
superhontas
MVMom39forever
joyjoy