SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 17 of 48 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 32 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Baseball Mom Fri May 31, 2013 9:11 am

sophienette wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:It's so unfair the brooks can tweet away and even follow des but chris can't even say "thanks for the support"! Why are they being so cruel to us chris fans!!!!!!!

I know...everyone just seems to be doing what they want and yet Chris has to remain silent (I don't think Drew has tweeted either). I am starting to think that his social media silence might be self-imposed? no idea

Yes, we arent sure he was told to delete the tweet! I think we shouldnt assume. He was very absent from social media pre-Bach, so he may not be comfortable with it yet?

Thanks, Sophienette. I had wondered about his social media behavior prior to the show and didn't think he was that active. And if he plans to keep to that practice to preserve his privacy, I applaud him for that. The only thing that makes me wonder is why tweet a thank you to your supporters only to delete the tweet hours later. :Frown:

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by atem Fri May 31, 2013 9:25 am

Desiree doesn't tweet much herself. Another thing she and Chris have in common!

I guess we are going to have to be patient and I do think he will tweet. Otherwise, why set one up?

As for the alone time. It will be interesting what happens in episode 2 at the cocktail party!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 31, 2013 10:14 am

Baseball Mom wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:It's so unfair the brooks can tweet away and even follow des but chris can't even say "thanks for the support"! Why are they being so cruel to us chris fans!!!!!!!

I know...everyone just seems to be doing what they want and yet Chris has to remain silent (I don't think Drew has tweeted either). I am starting to think that his social media silence might be self-imposed? no idea

It might be his choice though, and he deleted his first tweet because he just wasn't sure about it. Not that he was told to take it off. We really do not know. hmmm
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Fri May 31, 2013 12:00 pm

I really hope we get to see their conversation at the cocktail party this week! I personally think thy told him to delete it, I don't think he would have created the acc or posted that in the first place nor would he have been on this show! Also he does have Instagram and an old myspace acc but they are both private!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 31, 2013 12:02 pm

brittany4400 wrote:I really hope we get to see their conversation at the cocktail party this week! I personally think thy told him to delete it, I don't think he would have created the acc or posted that in the first place nor would he have been on this show! Also he does have Instagram and an old myspace acc but they are both private!

I can't wait either! High clap

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 12:13 pm

So do you think/hope that his "forced" twitter silence compared to Brooks being allowed to tweet and follow Des may be a sign the spoilers are wrong? I have to say if he was the F1 it would make more sense.

RS seems to be somehow wrong on Drew, so... scratch although I have always found Love_Me 100% reliable :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 31, 2013 12:19 pm

sophienette wrote:So do you think/hope that his "forced" twitter silence compared to Brooks being allowed to tweet and follow Des may be a sign the spoilers are wrong? I have to say if he was the F1 it would make more sense.

RS seems to be somehow wrong on Drew, so... scratch although I have always found Love_Me 100% reliable :yes:

You got me! no idea I really could see either guy as Final 1 and I've never felt that way before.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 12:27 pm

atem wrote:
sophienette wrote:So do you think/hope that his "forced" twitter silence compared to Brooks being allowed to tweet and follow Des may be a sign the spoilers are wrong? I have to say if he was the F1 it would make more sense.

You got me! no idea I really could see either guy as Final 1 and I've never felt that way before.

I think I am just going to sit back and enjoy the show Smiley or i'll just be :headbanging

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 12:58 pm

put aside that i am a self-declared Chris cray fan giggling , i do believe the consoling guy is Chris. then it speaks volume that he is the one Des rely on. so it doesnt make sense if he is not the final 1.

i guess i just pretend that i wasnt being spoiled this season, so im just gonna enjoy the show as much as i can Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri May 31, 2013 1:15 pm

brittany4400 wrote:I really hope we get to see their conversation at the cocktail party this week! I personally think thy told him to delete it, I don't think he would have created the acc or posted that in the first place nor would he have been on this show! Also he does have Instagram and an old myspace acc but they are both private!

I am with you on the highlighted. Zak was tweeting and all of a sudden stopped, he even deleted all of his Ibiza pictures off Instagram. Brooks also hasn't tweeted in days. Even Des is not engaging with the fans, unlike past leads. I feel the producers are telling them to chill and they, maybe, will be allowed to socialize soon, i.e, if they want to.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Fri May 31, 2013 1:22 pm

I think chris may be a little more "by the rules" than some others guys! Maybe some others have tried to push the boundaries with what they can do with social media and chris being the good boy(and drew too)doesn't want to get in trouble... I don't know but it's a thought! I could see chris being final 1 for sure... I just have a hard time believing rs and San's sources are both wrong, I def trust the people here for sure! I almost want to go ahead and believe zak f3 and drew f4 and if I'm surprised then that's great, it will end up being more fun that way!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Fri May 31, 2013 1:27 pm

I think chris f1 would make more sense for many reasons as well! I am with u though, I trust the people here are 100 percent reliable! That's why I'm gonna stick with him being f2! San never said anything about f3/f4 so I'm still wondering about that!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 48 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 32 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

+28
ilb123
Rosepetal
sfrank
IrishGal
Piper61