SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 32 of 48 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 40 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by brittany4400 Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:00 pm

Chris is definitely different from Jef! They should not even be mentioned in the same sentence lol. Oh wait, I just did. Yes I think what chris did was clever and fun also, I can't wait til Monday to see more of his personality! He is a sweetie, that's for sure!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by atem Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:02 pm

I've seen on the Team Chris/Des facebook that people were cheering for Chris to win. :yes:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:15 pm

atem wrote:I've seen on the Team Chris/Des facebook that people were cheering for Chris to win. :yes:

yeah, that kind of makes sense, no? ;) giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:24 pm

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDZJUBM93N4

Looks like it came down to chris for the red team twice! He is impressive!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:52 pm

brittany4400 wrote:http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDZJUBM93N4

Looks like it came down to chris for the red team twice! He is impressive!

yup, I imagine being able to throw 94 mph fastballs came in handy during that game giggling

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:19 pm

I liked on one video clip I saw when it was down to Brooks and Chris, they tossed one ball to distract, and then each fired off a shot to "kill." :Smiley: I wish Brooks hadn't broken his finger.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:24 pm

Piper61 wrote:I liked on one video clip I saw when it was down to Brooks and Chris, they tossed one ball to distract, and then each fired off a shot to "kill." :Smiley: I wish Brooks hadn't broken his finger.

Yeah, that must have sucked!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:29 pm

Piper61 wrote:I liked on one video clip I saw when it was down to Brooks and Chris, they tossed one ball to distract, and then each fired off a shot to "kill." :Smiley: I wish Brooks hadn't broken his finger.

yes, that tandem throw was great...despite the outcome of the game, you can tell they had strategy and teamwork. I was actually happy to see that Brooks was able to play a good part of the game before the accident happened. I, too, wish he had not broken his finger.

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:37 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:

yes, that tandem throw was great...despite the outcome of the game, you can tell they had strategy and teamwork. I was actually happy to see that Brooks was able to play a good part of the game before the accident happened. I, too, wish he had not broken his finger.

Me, three.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:55 pm

Where is this vid?

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:02 pm

canyonvue wrote:

Where is this vid?

canyonvue....here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WDZJUBM93N4

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:03 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

Where is this vid?

canyonvue....here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WDZJUBM93N4

Thank you so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 48 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 40 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

+28
ilb123
Rosepetal
sfrank
IrishGal
Piper61