SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 30 of 48 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:09 am

rc49ers wrote:Mura sure would make a perfect ending
Praying :girlfan

we shall see, Maam.... but i personally not a fan of the chaotic ending..it will cost a lot more than its benefit for all the actors involved.only MF and co got the net benefit from such ending

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:10 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:the twitters thing is seems weird this season.
like many posters said, dont read too much over tweets, etc.it barely shown the outcome of this silly show.I remember being convinced that Arie is F1 only bc he praised Em on twitter during MTA, give her warm shout-out,. etc. etc to only see clearly that his heartbreak effects him much (teary eyes, weight loss) during ATFR.
some said TPTB doing the other way around of media activities after Em`s season media chaos esp by 1F

I think Arie praised her on twitter because he was NOT F1. No way would F1 be allowed to do that. But Arie seems to have landed on his feet ok - lots of women have there to help pick up the pieces.
I still think Brooks is F1 and if Chris is not he will have no problem rebounding if this thread is anything to go by!!! giggling

thats what i am saying.laugh out loud. Brooks allowed to follow Des bc he is NOT the final/ultimate F1.
i would defend my `F1 Debacle` theory on The Finale episode. We shall see Smiley

I'm so far behind on spoilers, What is the F1 debacle you speak of

oh it needs a whole lots explanation. but i did my little research and come to conclusion..perhaps later on i will post the whole thing. in short, i do think the F1 spoiler are correct AT THAT TIME, then the twist happened. AS FOR NOW, the person she engaged to is named the title of this thread :Smiley: .

Well, if that were the case (which it most likely is not) then I'd be happy for the rest of the world that Brooks was still on the market. And I could certainly see him being the next Bachelor. A whole other show worth of Brooks.

Yes, i can see them gunning for Drew and Brooks as next TB. all of the previews we had only contain him and Drew having convo/kissing with Des in close-up angle, as opposed to Chris, who got the `obscure`, far away edit

I honestly think Brooks is the F1. Something just happens at some point that causes drama. Maybe Chris is told he's not the one, but comes back, causing Des to go off with Chris to talk to him and leaving Brooks standing there waiting. Maybe Brooks confronts Chris then and there's lots of drama instead of a romantic ending. giggling I wouldn't mind something like that, actually.

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:25 am

Whether its brooks or Chris Des is one lucky Lady .
the spoiler says Brooks , but either of these two are great F- 1's

seeing hearts

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 30 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 30 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 30 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:28 am

canyonvue wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
like many posters said, dont read too much over tweets, etc.it barely shown the outcome of this silly show.I remember being convinced that Arie is F1 only bc he praised Em on twitter during MTA, give her warm shout-out,. etc. etc to only see clearly that his heartbreak effects him much (teary eyes, weight loss) during ATFR.
some said TPTB doing the other way around of media activities after Em`s season media chaos esp by 1F

I think Arie praised her on twitter because he was NOT F1. No way would F1 be allowed to do that. But Arie seems to have landed on his feet ok - lots of women have there to help pick up the pieces.
I still think Brooks is F1 and if Chris is not he will have no problem rebounding if this thread is anything to go by!!! giggling

thats what i am saying.laugh out loud. Brooks allowed to follow Des bc he is NOT the final/ultimate F1.
i would defend my `F1 Debacle` theory on The Finale episode. We shall see Smiley

oh it needs a whole lots explanation. but i did my little research and come to conclusion..perhaps later on i will post the whole thing. in short, i do think the F1 spoiler are correct AT THAT TIME, then the twist happened. AS FOR NOW, the person she engaged to is named the title of this thread :Smiley: .

Well, if that were the case (which it most likely is not) then I'd be happy for the rest of the world that Brooks was still on the market. And I could certainly see him being the next Bachelor. A whole other show worth of Brooks.

Yes, i can see them gunning for Drew and Brooks as next TB. all of the previews we had only contain him and Drew having convo/kissing with Des in close-up angle, as opposed to Chris, who got the `obscure`, far away edit

I honestly think Brooks is the F1. Something just happens at some point that causes drama. Maybe Chris is told he's not the one, but comes back, causing Des to go off with Chris to talk to him and leaving Brooks standing there waiting. Maybe Brooks confronts Chris then and there's lots of drama instead of a romantic ending. giggling I wouldn't mind something like that, actually.

if you ask me, id rather seeing him as my eye candy for the whole 12 weeks as TB than being scrutinized by media and tabloid being F1.
we should be patient to see which love story unfold this season, is it between Chris-Des or Brooks-Des. just a gentle reminder, Chris got 3 dates Ep 3-5-7. IDK any former contestant who got as many dates as him. I am soo jealous with Des!! laugh out loud giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:40 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
sfrank wrote:

if you ask me, id rather seeing him as my eye candy for the whole 12 weeks as TB than being scrutinized by media and tabloid being F1.
we should be patient to see which love story unfold this season, is it between Chris-Des or Brooks-Des. just a gentle reminder, Chris got 3 dates Ep 3-5-7. IDK any former contestant who got as many dates as him. I am soo jealous with Des!! laugh out loud giggling

Doesn't Brooks get as many or more? Yeah, having your fav as the next Bachelor isn't a bad thing. I really wouldn't mind seeing Brooks for a whole other season. That's IF he was actually offered it or takes it.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:47 am

Hey! Did you guys see the preview clip in the vid section? It shows Chris and Zack K going at it at dodge ball! yes

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:55 am

I see that Brooks gets 2 1 on 1 dates, and is involved in 4 group dates. I believe spoiler information (from RS?) indicates that on those group dates Des is interacting with Brooks a lot. I didn't check on Chris' group dates coinciding with Brooks' group dates, but even though 1 on 1 dates are best, it's making the best of each time you have overall.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:04 am

atem wrote:Hey! Did you guys see the preview clip in the vid section? It shows Chris and Zack K going at it at dodge ball! yes
just watched it, Atem...it was intense...love Chris and his gameface :yes:
it's going to be so exciting watching episode 3 High clap

I also watched the video of Zak and I have to say I am starting to like him as well. Like someone else has already said, he might be a goofball but he also has a sensitive side and does not take himself too seriously.

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:11 am

Baseball Mom wrote:
atem wrote:Hey! Did you guys see the preview clip in the vid section? It shows Chris and Zack K going at it at dodge ball! yes

I also watched the video of Zak and I have to say I am starting to like him as well. Like someone else has already said, he might be a goofball but he also has a sensitive side and does not take himself too seriously.

I agree! I really liked those clips! Did you see the Kasey one? That's so funny and cute at the same time! Kissing with those towles on their heads! :P

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:13 am

Baseball Mom wrote:

am i missing the party here??...yup...i saw it!..couldnt he get more sexier with his game face? laugh out loud :Drool:
they dont show any of his convo with Des?.....stingy them!

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:15 am

High clap
canyonvue wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
sfrank wrote:

Doesn't Brooks get as many or more? Yeah, having your fav as the next Bachelor isn't a bad thing. I really wouldn't mind seeing Brooks for a whole other season. That's IF he was actually offered it or takes it.

I just don't see chris as the type to cause drama :greenman: i would love to see chris as next bach if he would do it! Praying
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:17 pm

Bummer! Saw on twitter RS saying Chris RC "proposal" was taken from the office. It similar but not exactly the same, IMO. You be the judge. Calling him a fake in his latest blog and comparing him to Jef?! Chris seems sweet - I don't think its THAT big of a deal! I don't understand why they have to knock down the contestants every year! :greenman:

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 48 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

+28
ilb123
Rosepetal
sfrank
IrishGal
Piper61