SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 31 of 48 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by brittany4400 Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:35 am

I already knew he got that from the office! I thinks it makes him that much cooler that he watches the office! I love that show( well loved it)!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by sfrank Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:41 am

brittany4400 wrote:I already knew he got that from the office! I thinks it makes him that much cooler that he watches the office! I love that show( well loved it)!

Haha! Me too...loved the Office until Michael Scott left but I digress. giggling
I'd love to hear what kind of movies, shows, and other stuff these guys are in to...wish they could show it!

Last edited by sfrank on Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:42 am

brittany4400 wrote:I already knew he got that from the office! I thinks it makes him that much cooler that he watches the office! I love that show( well loved it)!

Ditto!!...we, Chris cray fans already knew it!! and i think it was clever, witty and cool!!... i believe officerules already mentioned in this thread also back then....all RS can do is making enemy as much as he can....last year he called Arie fans as lunatic...well, i dont mind being lunatic when it comes to maboy Ziggy..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:50 am

RS just figured that out? Rolling Eyes

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:06 am

sfrank wrote:Bummer! Saw on twitter RS saying Chris RC "proposal" was taken from the office. It similar but not exactly the same, IMO. You be the judge. Calling him a fake in his latest blog and comparing him to Jef?! Chris seems sweet - I don't think its THAT big of a deal! I don't understand why they have to knock down the contestants every year! :greenman:

I sure hope this road is not traveled down again. If so, totally ignoring that.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:09 am

RS is just acting like his usual idiot self.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:36 am

Piper61 wrote:I'm not watching all of their Twitter accounts, so is Chris not following Des? Is he following any of the other bachelors, and is he really active on Twitter?

i missed your post. yes he follows some of the fellow contestants and no. he is not following Des

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:39 am

I liked both Jef and Arie last year...... but personality-wise, Chris is the farthest thing from Jef....so no, I don't think we're going down that road again. 🇳🇴

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:44 am

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JFPO8H7t5GM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JFPO8H7t5GM[/url

from momoftrips, thanks MOT!!

could someone clarify to me, am i hearing it right?..some girls yelled "come on Chris!!?..." or...i just made it up in my Ziggy-ish mind??..laugh out loud....*red hot blushing Embarressed! *...TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:46 am

Baseball Mom wrote:I liked both Jef and Arie last year...... but personality-wise, Chris is the farthest thing from Jef....so no, I don't think we're going down that road again. 🇳🇴
Good thing! :Smiley:
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:46 am

Baseball Mom wrote:I liked both Jef and Arie last year...... but personality-wise, Chris is the farthest thing from Jef....so no, I don't think we're going down that road again. 🇳🇴

i second that. .. bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:49 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:I'm not watching all of their Twitter accounts, so is Chris not following Des? Is he following any of the other bachelors, and is he really active on Twitter?

i missed your post. yes he follows some of the fellow contestants and no. he is not following Des
No problem! Thank you for the information. :Smiley:
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 48 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

+28
ilb123
Rosepetal
sfrank
IrishGal
Piper61