SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:07 am

Iamasecret wrote:It was only a year of hell for Angela because she wanted to go to red carpets and events to promote herself but RFL wouldn't allow her to until the show was over. She was upset that Ben was out doing promotions but she couldn't.
I don't think she has a leg to stand on. If I remember correctly she was granting interviews (about her virginity) to tabloids and radio shows throughout the airing of the show. She was also writing weekly RFL recaps while the show was airing.

Maybe she wanted to appear on the Today Show, The View, Fox and Friends, Ellen, Kelly Ripa and Michael, CBS This Morning, Good Morning America, HuffPost Live, The Talk, E News...

Did I miss any????

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:01 am

i am still curious about the comment Iamasecret made about ernesto. it wasn't a simple or innocent comment - Iamasecret said he/she is an insider and went on to say ernesto is a controlling guy who wants his women to be submissive to him and "woudn't be surprised if he's actually hit women before". that's a very strong statement to make.
True, Wait a Minute. That is a strong statement to make. Interesting.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:48 pm

Wait a minute & Tigertiz:

I agree with you that was a very strong statement to make. If you notice there has been no answer back since you asked.

Has anyone thought since we really don't know the people on here that it might be someone from Ernesto's past? Just saying....
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:21 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Wait a minute & Tigertiz:

I agree with you that was a very strong statement to make.  If you notice there has been no answer back since you asked.

Has anyone thought since we really don't know the people on here that it might be someone from Ernesto's past?  Just saying....
could be someone from his past, though i think it's more likely someone with some sort of connection to either the show or the contestants or perhaps even a connection to eva. i am still wondering about what really happened in marbella. something obviously transpired that caused eva to make a very final decision about ernesto.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Wait a Minute:

I agree. If you remember just the week or so before Marabella he came back from his solo vacation and tweeted "Good times but somebody's missing." And she tweeted back. "Come home Baby." Then they were seen all over dining and "house hunting" in LA. Then all of a sudden they go to Marabella and break up with the pat break up excuse that they live too far apart.

There have been many people in this world, who don't have the money that they have that are in long distance relationships and they make them work. So to me that was just an excuse. And at first she said it was amicable and then all of a sudden a couple slurry remarks came out. Such as, he was fun but he didn't blow me away.

So I agree with you that it ended badly. I think Ernesto tried to keep the friendship at least going when he congratulated her for a second season of Devious Maids but she didn't reply back and since then nothing from Ernesto. So maybe he didn't blow her away but she's sure blowing him away.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:04 am

Just saw on an appearance of Extra with Mario Lopez article, Eva is quoted as saying of Ernesto. "He was fun. It wasn't that serious."
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:29 pm

An article about Eva & her new boyfriend:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:49 am

After several weeks of keeping her new romance under wraps, Eva Longoria stepped out over the weekend with the new man in her life, Jose "Pepe" Antonio Baston.

"He's been sweeping her off her feet and courting her like a proper gentleman," a source tells PEOPLE of Baston, 45, the president of Televisa, the largest media company in Latin America.
OMG Perfect. Just perfection. She's not going to dump this guy any time soon.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:27 am

Tigertiz:

Did you see the pictures on Kristen Sikorski's twitter. There are several that she has on her twitter that she said was posted to her facebook and they are pictures of her and Ernesto from this past weekend.

I had seen on Ernesto's twitter that he was going to be in Austin, Texas for some race. And it looks like that's where they are. Can't tell if it's a date or not because he is with four or five guys but she is the only girl with them.

It could be that he just looked her up because he was in town. But this means that they are in touch unless they just bumped into each other.

I didn't see any girlfriends with her so I'm thinking it might have been pre arranged.

Just wondered if you had seen them and what your thoughts are.

About Eva. It's seems like each guy that she dates it is quoted "That he's crazy about her." It's like she writes her own articles.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:52 am

I just looked at a few of those photos. I imagine they are in touch. I dont any sort of a read from the photos that says they are more than friends. Who knows. I really never got the feeling that she is his "type". I think he's a guy who feels "entitled" and is waiting for his superstar/beautyqueen/trophywifetype/supermodel.

About Eva. It's seems like each guy that she dates it is quoted "That he's crazy about her." It's like she writes her own articles.
Nah. That's what she pays her publicist for. Hugesmile 
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:05 pm

Tigertiz:

That's pretty much the same read I got. I do like Kristen a lot and she is a very pretty girl but I never really saw any "romantic chemistry" between them. She is very much a country girl and although, I'm sure he would be a very good friend to her, don't see much else.

I think that Eva and this new guy do look good together. He's actually older than her, he's forty-five to her thirty-eight. I know when she broke up with Ernesto they used the "long distance" excuse but she has since made unflattering comments about him. For one, she said he was a nice guy but he didn't blow her away. Another, he was fun but nothing serious. I did see that Eva had dinner with Ernesto's sister, the designer, about a week ago. And Eva said in her twitter "Miss You, Sylvia.) And Sylvia wrote "It was fun. Love You."

It was good talking to you. Been a long time.

Laura
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:26 pm

if eva and ernesto broke up because of "long distance" being a problem, then someone needs to explain to me how her now dating a guy who lives in mexico city (and has roots there) is any different. i seriously doubt eva is going to move to mexico city full time and he is definitely not giving up his long time job with televisa to move to los angeles. i should point out that i read he was previously married and has 3 kids. his ex wife is a popular actress in mexico and actually very pretty. the better story on this is at:

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2013/eva-longoria-jose-baston-new-boyfriend-couple-1116/

funny thing is that this online gossip site had the story a day before people magazine put out the story. my guess is that eva's publicist gave the story to people (the way they did with ernesto) and people planned on publishing it either this week while eva was in london for another of her global gift gala events, or maybe even later. it seems they had to come out with the story on sunday because of the gossip site breaking the story first. someone i know in publishing told me that publications like people never come out with news like this on a sunday night unless it's huge breaking news. eva longoria having a new boyfriend isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

tiger tiz - yeah, that's her publicist talking in that quote "he's crazy about her".

i do think it's a positive move for her, as he is the first guy almost ever that she's dated who isn't younger than her and isn't anything more than a boy toy. but i do think there is a good chance it won't last. as i said, he's rooted in mexico city and eva has so many hollywood based projects going that will make it tough for this relationship to last.

as for ernesto, he's running around the country (and the globe) selling his seat belt belts - a supposed fundraising program to promote auto safety. my guess is that he is still ready for love! as for his sister meeting up with eva, don't discount the possibility that eva has an investment in her clothing design company and can't walk away from her the way she did with ernesto. if eva and ernesto remained friends the way her publicist made it seem in the stories they leaked to the press, then why hasn't she uttered one single word in support of her friend's quest to make people safer in automobiles?

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

+30
Brill
tigertiz
Wait-A-Minute
Laura Walsh
provenceguy