SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:13 pm

She's not going to break up with him until she gets what she wants from this relationship. If she wants marriage and a baby, she'll manage to run her businesses from Mexico City I suppose. The other option is that she just wants distribution deals, and to benefit her production company. Either way - she's not going to cut and run in 6 months. This is a relationship that will last for a while.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:25 pm

Ben Patton ‏@Ben_Patton 1 Dec

Just finalized Nye plans. Getting to spend it with my boy @ernestoarguello in Colombia!! #bucketlist #nye #bestfriends
At least they each have one long lasting relationship as a result of the show.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:04 pm

tigertiz wrote:Ben Patton ‏@Ben_Patton 1 Dec

Just finalized Nye plans. Getting to spend it with my boy @ernestoarguello in Colombia!! #bucketlist #nye #bestfriends
At least they each have one long lasting relationship as a result of the show.
the odd thing is that from what i can gather, these guys haven't seen each other in many months, maybe as far back as eva's master's graduation. just as odd how these two supposed studs don't have a date for new year's. so much for being "ready for love". 

on the eva front, she's going strong with the new guy from mexico. i have to say that i think you are right on this one. they are not breaking up anytime soon. i think an engagement is coming real soon. i read somewhere that her new boyfriend is ranked the 30th richest man in mexico.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:38 pm

Oh Eva's not going to let this one go. If they break up - he's going to be the one to dump her.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:46 pm

check out this video that ernesto and matt hussey just posted. in my humble opinion, two of the biggest blowhards around. matthew hussey is an expert on human relations at just 26 and ernesto is an expert on love and relationships despite the fact that he's still alone in his mid 30's (and before being with eva had never told a woman he loved her). give me a break!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by stg73 Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:57 pm

Single match makers throw up a huge red flag. And Ernesto an expert on love.....there is a stretch. I do think the NYE plans for Ben & Ernesto are strange. And the "#bestfriends". You would think they would at least be dating enough to have better NYE plans than with each other! I keep thinking about the interview Tim did with Courtney Kerr & his comment about knowing the other 2 guys, he wasn't shocked their relationships didn't work out. I also found it interesting that Courtney didn't defend Ben, considering they are suppose to be "good friends".

stg73

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:25 pm

stg73 wrote:Single match makers throw up a huge red flag. And Ernesto an expert on love.....there is a stretch. I do think the NYE plans for Ben & Ernesto are strange. And the "#bestfriends". You would think they would at least be dating enough to have better NYE plans than with each other!  I keep thinking about the interview Tim did with Courtney Kerr & his comment about knowing the other 2 guys, he wasn't shocked their relationships didn't work out. I also found it interesting that Courtney didn't defend Ben, considering they are suppose to be "good friends".  
yeah, the #bestfriends reference is a stretch. in my world, best friends get together more than once every 6 months. these are two guys who think they are still in the midst of their 15 minutes of fame. and that seat belt thing ernesto is involved with seems a bit fishy. i get that he's promoting auto safety and the use of seat belts, but i've seen nothing said about how the profits from that business are going to actually be used to accomplish that goal. seems to me whatever is being generated is paying ernesto's travel expenses as he runs around the world and talks about road safety. take note of how he and matt talk about ernesto being a "jet setter". from bankrupt real estate investor to reality show contestant to eva's squeeze to jetter setter. interesting resume!

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:59 am

On the video with Matthew Hussey. It was supposed to be about Ernesto giving tips on how to be sociable. So that was maybe four minutes and the rest was on Ernesto's new belt. Probably Ernesto said he would do the interview if he could plug his new belt. I think there is always a reason for Ernesto doing anything. You know a method to his motives
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by stg73 Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:15 pm

I agree!! Seems to always be a motive for him.

stg73

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:47 am

From the Miami Herald , no less. I called it. There was no way she was going to let this guy go.
Baby on board?

Did Eva Longoria partake in a little too many holiday treats? Or is she preggers with her new boyfriend José Antonio Baston’s baby? Sure looks like the latter, judging from a picture taken of the actress, dressed in a roomy pink dress with a large bag covering her belly out to dinner in Beverly Hills the other night. Start spreading the news, Eva!

Read more here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:43 am

While I don't doubt she'll end up pregnant soon, she'd have to be doing some serious sucking in in this picture if she was more than a couple months pregnant. This is from yesterday btw.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:37 am

the miami herald piece was strange. if you look at all the photos taken of eva that day with pepe baston, the one they published was one of the few where her clutch covered her stomach. in all the rest she has it at her side. that same day they also went to lunch and she looked as slim as ever in an all white outfit. there was a previous piece in the herald in that same gossip column and i seem to remember that it also was not a flattering comment. someone there must have it in for her - maybe even a buddy of ernesto's who works there. but yeah, that bikini shot easily shoots down any baby bump rumors. 

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

+30
Brill
tigertiz
Wait-A-Minute
Laura Walsh
provenceguy