SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:02 am

Love_Me wrote:I don't know how may times this has been posted, but here it is again. This is Jenna and Tim's Fan Thread.

Please, post only positive things in their Fan Forum.

Otherwise, your posts will be deleted or moved.

Thanks.

Thanks Love_Me.. It's hard for me to understand why they come to Jenna and Tim's FAN thread to say bad things about them. : (

ETA::: I'm loving the changes you and San are making to the forum.. It's looking great!!  clapping!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by melisma Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:35 pm

I understand the distinction of a fan thread, but could there also be a thread title somewhere else that says that members can be honest?  There are realistic members here who enjoy discussion as well.

melisma

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:39 pm

Melisma ... if you want to express your opinion and discuss with people who aren't Jenna's & Tim's fans - here are the links (still the same forum, different thread) - and I'm sure some of their fans would still exchange some words there with you:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f112-ready-for-love-contestants-threads-spoilers-discussion

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t1934-tim-lopez-ready-for-love-spoilers-discussion

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f117-ready-for-love-media-spoilers-general-discussion

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f121-episode-discussions-ready-for-love-spoilers

there you have all the space to write your honest evaluation and viewpoint and I'm sure you'll find people that will want to argue with you or will agree with you, since there are plenty of them who don't stand Jenna at all.

Myself, I wrote nice things about Jenna before, because I believe there are things of her character to be acknowledged and that I find positive to have (in anyone I would prefer those traits), but I don't post here for the same reason as you are asked not to, since I'm not her fan and have nothing more positive to add to this discussion here.

Continuing to write would only show the attention to provoke and disrespect to members of this thread.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by melisma Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:35 pm

Thanks, happygolucky!!  You are the best!!

melisma

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:27 am

Out on Rai

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 15 6fae7d2ed58111e2ad5822000aaa094d_7
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:18 am

Thanks, Love_Me... They are adorkable..giggling Hugesmile  :yes:
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:00 am

Thanks Love_me I love that picture of them..I know that time will tell with all these reality couples but I am enjoy the ride with Tim/Jenna......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by cma Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:59 am

Check out Jennas  twitter,  great picture of tim and jenna out on tims bike.  If I know how to put it on here I would.  sorry.:giggle:

cma

Female Posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:27 pm

cma wrote:Check out Jennas  twitter,  great picture of tim and jenna out on tims bike.  If I know how to put it on here I would.  sorry.:giggle:

That picture was actually taken during the show. They are wearing the same clothes as the preview picture on the motorcycle.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:39 am

jenna_reevesWatching the NBA Finals. #game6 #loverbutt

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 15 880ff394d88711e2ac3122000a1fb77a_7
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:56 pm

Jenna looks so pretty in this picture....They look good together...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by cma Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:57 pm

They really look happy  and in LOVE.:sweetheart:

cma

Female Posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality