SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother 15 - General Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother 15 - General Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Brother 15 - General Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:54 am

The cast Bio's and official pictures will be out today. I have to work in a couple of hours and can't sleep. I hope someone posts all that information here for us. Should we have contestants threads this season? I hope more people join us to discuss the show. It is one of my favorites.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 15 - General Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Brother 15 - General Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:43 am

Love_Me wrote:The cast Bio's and official pictures will be out today. I have to work in a couple of hours and can't sleep. I hope someone posts all that information here for us. Should we have contestants threads this season? I hope more people join us to discuss the show. It is one of my favorites.

I know girl I cannot wait! I will also be at work so I won't be able to make the threads when they come out, but I hope someone else can, and I also hope other people join us to talk about the show! Praying
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:50 pm

I made each houseguest their own thread. Hopefully people will be interested in them! If you think they need to be moved somewhere different Love_Me, feel free to move them! :)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:54 pm

You can also vote for first MVP now on cbs.com.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:14 pm

I really like that they are giving viewers a little say... they see more then anyone else does! I was reading a few of the contestants strategies and I think some of them are in for a rude awakening. :shocked!:

At this point I think Spencer has the most well thought out strategy so I think I might have to vote for him to start out. Did anyone else vote yet?

Big Brother 15 - General Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:18 pm

noobsleuth wrote:I really like that they are giving viewers a little say... they see more then anyone else does! I was reading a few of the contestants strategies and I think some of them are in for a rude awakening. :shocked!:

At this point I think Spencer has the most well thought out strategy so I think I might have to vote for him to start out. Did anyone else vote yet?

I didn't vote yet because I don't know them yet, so I don't know who to really vote for. laugh out loud
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:21 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:I really like that they are giving viewers a little say... they see more then anyone else does! I was reading a few of the contestants strategies and I think some of them are in for a rude awakening. :shocked!:

I didn't vote yet because I don't know them yet, so I don't know who to really vote for. laugh out loud

That's what I don't get... are we supposed to vote for someone before the first episode and just based off of their initial strategies or wait until the first episode airs? Geez it hasn't even begun yet and I'm already confused! haha

Big Brother 15 - General Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:31 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

That's what I don't get... are we supposed to vote for someone before the first episode and just based off of their initial strategies or wait until the first episode airs? Geez it hasn't even begun yet and I'm already confused! haha

I know! I guess you might vote based on who your initial favorites are? laugh out loud
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:39 pm

I'm here too.  Another place our spoiler free Bachelorette posters can hang out.  

Can't wait for this season of BB!  I really like the design of the house and them adding another nominee.  Something different and it should help smaller alliances stay in the game with good strategy.

We can vote starting today and it's supposed to be based off who's strategy coming into the game we like best.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:49 pm

I was excited to read that BBAD will be on TVGN this year. I don't get Showtime except during free trials so I always missed out. CBS owns TVGN so this makes sense. Yeahhhhh for me.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:16 am

I'm looking forward to what the HG's think when the twist and first MVP is revealed! I have no clue who I like yet, but I voted for McCrae, he seems interesting.

GG I'm glad it's on TVGN too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:35 am

I must say that after reading the bios and watching all the videos, there isn't anyone that sticks out as really annoying and that I think is an obvious early boot. That said, who knows how they will be when they get in the house. Often times they start becoming over the top...no doubt at the urging of producers...and some alcohol.

I'm not sure about Rachel's sister Elissa. She doesn't seem as annoying as Rachel, but, I wonder if she will be able to keep that a secret. Will she crack and tell or might the producers prod the others so they figure it out?...."Who does Elissa remind you of?"...hint, hint, hint.

All in all, from what I have seen thus far, this seems to be a really good cast, (lots from Texas and the South), well balanced between the goofy, flirty and more serious, intellectual types. There are a few that I like off the bat...Andy, Candice, Howard and McCrea. I threw my votes to Howard for MVP. Let's see how that works out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother 15 - General Discussion - Spoilers

+5
noobsleuth
momoftrips
Admin
LoveDovez
Love_Me