SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother 15 - General Discussion - Spoilers

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother 15 - General Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Brother 15 - General Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:25 pm

Who to vote for, who to vote for? IDK! Help! giggling
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 15 - General Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Brother 15 - General Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:48 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Who to vote for, who to vote for? IDK! Help! giggling

I know. It is hard because there are several who come across really well. I always like the ones who say they can't really have a strategy until they get in the house and meet the cast and see how they can fit in. Then they can start scheming!!! (We need an emoticon who is rubbing his/her hands in glee)...in the meantime...:uptonogood

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:34 am

Sprite wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Who to vote for, who to vote for? IDK! Help! giggling

I know. It is hard because there are several who come across really well. I always like the ones who say they can't really have a strategy until they get in the house and meet the cast and see how they can fit in. Then they can start scheming!!! (We need an emoticon who is rubbing his/her hands in glee)...in the meantime...:uptonogood

plotting This comes close! LOL and.... Big Brother 15 - General Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Jill61-603505-albums-emoticons-pic59494-rubbing-hands-smiley
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:05 am

sanlee088 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:The cast Bio's and official pictures will be out today. I have to work in a couple of hours and can't sleep. I hope someone posts all that information here for us. Should we have contestants threads this season? I hope more people join us to discuss the show. It is one of my favorites.

I know girl I cannot wait! I will also be at work so I won't be able to make the threads when they come out, but I hope someone else can, and I also hope other people join us to talk about the show! Praying

sanlee088 wrote:I made each houseguest their own thread. Hopefully people will be interested in them! If you think they need to be moved somewhere different Love_Me, feel free to move them! Smiley

Thank you so much, San for making the contestants threads. I really appreciate it. You are the best! blowkisskisses

I might make a BB15 Contestant Forum and attach it to this one. I can't wait for the new season to start. cheerleader

I don't know who to vote for MVP first either. question

What do you think about the new twist this season? The one where three hg's will be nominated each week?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:30 am

I think 3 nominees is a great change. It puts more people and strategy into the mix.  It not just an I hate this person more than that person.  I think it will help a smaller alliance of say 3 people stay in the game.

As for MVP not sure how to vote.  I spread them out the first day I voted.  Not sure being voted MVP will be a blessing or a curse.  Especially the first week.  Maybe once I see how it works in the coming weeks I will vote differently, but for now I think I am going to vote for those I want out sooner rather than later.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:15 pm

Do ya'll think that (we) America will be able to nominate that third nominee? In other words the HOH gets to nominate the first two like usual, then we get to vote on the other one? Maybe not though.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:36 pm

I still don't even understand how the show works!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:15 pm

atem wrote:I still don't even understand how the show works!  

Usually 13? I think house guests enter the BB house. Each week they do a competition where one of them wins HOH - Head of Household. They get the power that week and is automatically safe. They nominate two houseguests up for eviction. These two houseguests then get a chance to save themselves in a competition. If they win, they get off the block and the HOH puts someone else up. If not, the nominations can stay the same or the HOH can take one off and put someone else on. On Thursdays one of them is evicted as the houseguests vote who they want to stay. Then on Thursdays the HOH competition gives someone else the chance to become HOH. And it keeps going each week until someone wins. They can't leave the BB house until they are evicted. I really love this show. It's a fav after the Bachelor/ette!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:17 pm

By the way, are the house guests usually in the house right now? Before the actual first episode?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:32 am

sanlee088 wrote:By the way, are the house guests usually in the house right now? Before the actual first episode?

:yes: I think they entered or will enter the BB house about 5 days before the first episode airs and the feeds go "Live".
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:31 am

Love_Me wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:By the way, are the house guests usually in the house right now? Before the actual first episode?

:yes: I think they entered or will enter the BB house about 5 days before the first episode airs and the feeds go "Live".

Thanks Love_Me! I am so excited! I love a new season of BB! I cannot wait to see who I will like and who I will likely dislike! giggling
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:45 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Thanks Love_Me! I am so excited! I love a new season of BB! I cannot wait to see who I will like and who I will likely dislike! giggling

I do think the houseguests are already in the house as the first episode is on Wednesday and they have to have some footage to edit the first episode.

I am also very excited about this season and the new twists. Since I am finding the Bette to be so disappointing this season I am looking forward to BB even more than usual...and Canadian Amazing Race!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother 15 - General Discussion - Spoilers

+5
noobsleuth
momoftrips
Admin
LoveDovez
Love_Me