SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother 15 - General Discussion - Spoilers

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother 15 - General Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Big Brother 15 - General Discussion - Spoilers

Post by GrahamGal Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:38 pm

I think the HG are usually locked in the house once the names are released.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 15 - General Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Big Brother 15 - General Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:49 pm

GrahamGal wrote:I think 3 nominees is a great change. It puts more people and strategy into the mix.  It not just an I hate this person more than that person.  I think it will help a smaller alliance of say 3 people stay in the game.

As for MVP not sure how to vote.  I spread them out the first day I voted.  Not sure being voted MVP will be a blessing or a curse.  Especially the first week.  Maybe once I see how it works in the coming weeks I will vote differently, but for now I think I am going to vote for those I want out sooner rather than later.

That's what I was thinking, maybe a bit of both? Blessing one week, the next not so much...def. depends on how they do it. If the HG's know someone was voted MVP, then they know that person is doing something right and liked by the "BB fans", not sure someone wants that kind of attention on themselves. We'll see how it plays out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:14 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:By the way, are the house guests usually in the house right now? Before the actual first episode?

:yes: I think they entered or will enter the BB house about 5 days before the first episode airs and the feeds go "Live".

Thanks Love_Me! I am so excited! I love a new season of BB! I cannot wait to see who I will like and who I will likely dislike! giggling
Same here! BB has been my summer guilty pleasure since the very first season.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:06 pm

Piper61 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:By the way, are the house guests usually in the house right now? Before the actual first episode?

:yes: I think they entered or will enter the BB house about 5 days before the first episode airs and the feeds go "Live".

Thanks Love_Me! I am so excited! I love a new season of BB! I cannot wait to see who I will like and who I will likely dislike! giggling
Same here! BB has been my summer guilty pleasure since the very first season.  

I have watched every season since the show started and had the live feeds as well. I can't wait! High clap
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:21 pm

I turned this into a General Discussion thread about Big Brother 15.

Here are the other two threads for BB15 I made today.

I thought we could discuss the Live Feeds on a weekly basis rather then make a thread daily for it:

Big Brother 15 - Week 1 Live Feed Discussion - 6/26 to 7/3 - Spoilers

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2006-big-brother-15-week-1-live-feed-discussion-6-26-to-7-3-spoilers

I also made a thread for us to discuss the first episode this season:

Episode 1 (Premiere) - 6/26 - Big Brother 15 - Discussion - Spoilers

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2005-episode-1-premiere-6-26-big-brother-15-discussion-spoilers

Let me know what you all think. :)
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother 15 - General Discussion - Spoilers

+5
noobsleuth
momoftrips
Admin
LoveDovez
Love_Me