SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Page 44 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by atem Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:11 pm

nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:Drew faved some tweets from stephtweets!  That's good.  Although, I still don't think he knows just how much of his date will be cut.  Poor Drew!

I don't know who this person is ?

That's her twitter name.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:13 pm

Ok so some random person. I thought it was a producer or a contestant from a previous season that I should be aware of lol.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:21 pm

Heck one season Howard Stern's wife was sent episodes early before they aired. Forget what the reason or the season was.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:21 pm

I just hope guys (like Drew) watch the episodes very carefully so that they are fully prepared when the time comes for the raking over the coals at say the MTA. Tptb love to edit the drama and this is the stuff they thrive on.
Each season we see some of the contestants come unraveled at the MTA/WTA and it is never a pretty sight.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:33 pm

nd4reality wrote:I just hope guys (like Drew) watch the episodes very carefully so that they are fully prepared when the time comes for the raking over the coals at say the MTA. Tptb love to edit the drama and this is the stuff they thrive on.
Each season we see some of the contestants come unraveled at the MTA/WTA and it is never a pretty sight.

True, I hope so too!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:11 pm

So Drew's date started approx 8:05 until first commercial break at 8:09. Approx. 4 mins plus until first break.
After break 2.5 minutes until they go to guys. So far roughly 6.5 minutes. Next back to Drew and the ratting drama and approx 2 mins until next commercial. Total 8.5  minutes.
Are you freaking me...I will even round up and be generous--and give this 10 minutes. Very sad.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:So Drew's date started approx 8:05 until first commercial break at 8:09. Approx. 4 mins plus until first break.
After break 2.5 minutes until they go to guys. So far roughly 6.5 minutes. Next back to Drew and the ratting drama and approx 2 mins until next commercial. Total 8.5  minutes.

How long was Brooks' or Chris'? We'll have to see what they show of Zak.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:34 pm

Kashathediva wrote:So Drew's date started approx 8:05 until first commercial break at 8:09. Approx. 4 mins plus until first break.
Are you freaking me...I will even round up and be generous--and give this 10 minutes. Very sad.

It's still 8-9 minutes more than I usually get, so I'll take it. You know MF will not give up on the dramarama time.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:14 pm

Wonder if "its not going to work" is b/c of family or just him.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:22 pm

How could things change? What happened to Drew? NO wonder RS aint sweating it. He knew only time was needed to unwind that Zak stays.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:24 pm

BarbB222 wrote:How could things change? What happened to Drew? NO wonder RS aint sweating it. He knew only time was needed to unwind that Zak stays.

What do you mean Zak stays? He isn't in Antigua that I saw.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:26 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:How could things change? What happened to Drew? NO wonder RS aint sweating it. He knew only time was needed to unwind that Zak stays.

What do you mean Zak stays?  He isn't in Antigua that I saw.

Sorry. Analyzation overload. Cannot compute.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

+44
lavenderred
FLChica
DMBFan
Becky75
dee