SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Page 45 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:00 am

BarbB222 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:How could things change? What happened to Drew? NO wonder RS aint sweating it. He knew only time was needed to unwind that Zak stays.

What do you mean Zak stays?  He isn't in Antigua that I saw.

Sorry. Analyzation overload. Cannot compute.

giggling 

Zac was in a limo looking bummed out dressed in a suit. That means he was either F2 or F4 because the F3s don't wear suits in the limo (more casual). Stands to reason that he is F4 because we also saw Chris in a suit in a limo and he is F2.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:04 am

nd4reality wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:How could things change? What happened to Drew? NO wonder RS aint sweating it. He knew only time was needed to unwind that Zak stays.

giggling 

Zac was in a limo looking bummed out dressed in a suit. That means he was either F2 or F4 because the F3s don't wear suits in the limo (more casual). Stands to reason that he is F4 because we also saw Chris in a suit in a limo and he is F2.

And they want us to think Brooks is F3 by the Limo pic. But based on Des' out fit and Brook's blue shirt we know he was at the Verandah, therefore in the F2. If I saw it all correctly.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:09 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

giggling 

And they want us to think Brooks is F3 by the Limo pic.  But based on Des' out fit and Brook's blue shirt we know he was at the Verandah, therefore in the  F2.  If I saw it all correctly.

I am super curious why Brooks was in a limo though ! Never seen that before unless they are traveling to the FRC (been shown in the past in previous previews).

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:10 am

Kashathediva wrote:Heck one season Howard Stern's wife was sent episodes early before they aired. Forget what the reason or the season was.

I think it was Brad 2
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:39 am

[quote="nd4reality"]
Tiggerlgh wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

giggling 

Zac was in a limo looking bummed out dressed in a suit. That means he was either F2 or F4 because the F3s don't wear suits in the limo (more casual). Stands to reason that he is F4 because we also saw Chris in a suit in a limo and he is F2.[/]
And they want us to think Brooks is F3 by the Limo pic.  But based on Des' out fit and Brook's blue shirt we know he was at the Verandah, therefore in the  F2.  If I saw it all correctly.

I am super curious why Brooks was in a limo though ! Never seen that before unless they are traveling to the FRC (been shown in the past in previous previews).

I am curious about that as well.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:57 am

Drew isn't dumping Desiree. It's her dumping him.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:21 am

atem wrote:Drew isn't dumping Desiree.  It's her dumping him.

Yeah, here are the caps of the dump. She seems pretty okay,(no tears or anything, she almost looks pissed...)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:26 am

Hope she's not lamenting James right about that time
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:29 am

That's Michael she's dumping in that dress.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy1919 Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:36 am

I believe the clip we see of Drew isn't from next weeks episode. I think it's from the F3 episode in Antigua and he is coming back to change her mind after she sent him home after the HTD. If you notice, in all the shots of Madeira, there aren't a lot of palm trees and tropical plants, it's green, but the vegetation is completely different. In the shots with Drew, it seems to me they are in Antigua. And Drew maybe interrupted Des' date with Brooks and that's why he's so upset. If you watch the promo with the theory that Drew came back after the HTD and Des is telling him it's over it makes sense. That all being said, I love Drew and maybe his shocking return will put him in a better position for the next bachelor :)

daisy1919

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:37 am

atem wrote:That's Michael she's dumping in that dress.

I would say this is Michael's dumping...(It can only be either of the 2, bc F4s are done at the mansion and FRC is in the afternoon...)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:38 am

daisy1919 wrote:I believe the clip we see of Drew isn't from next weeks episode. I think it's from the F3 episode in Antigua and he is coming back to change her mind after she sent him home after the HTD. If you notice, in all the shots of Madeira, there aren't a lot of palm trees and tropical plants, it's green, but the vegetation is completely different. In the shots with Drew, it seems to me they are in Antigua. And Drew maybe interrupted Des' date with Brooks and that's why he's so upset. If you watch the promo with the theory that Drew came back after the HTD and Des is telling him it's over it makes sense. That all being said, I love Drew and maybe his shocking return will put him in a better position for the next bachelor :)

nope, sorry;

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

+44
lavenderred
FLChica
DMBFan
Becky75
dee