SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 19 of 63 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 41 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by chicagoowl Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:19 am

richlp wrote:
BichonTone wrote:I have also heard stories about why Deanna let him go at F3. That Fantasy Suite date didn't go too well. Evidently he had some strange tastes in the bedroom.

Exactly what the hell was she tasting...?

rofl I just like using this emoticon.
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Beeleever Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:41 am

terabithia wrote:I think Ben was so blindsided by the ending that he is trying to show everyone he's totally fine and up for some fun. maybe he's cringing in embarrassment over the way he reacted and he knows how bad it will look when the finale airs. Nobody wants to look like a heartbroken fool on TV and he knows it's coming...

I hope I'm wrong and he seems totally cool with it, or even relieved, but Ashley's reaction in the FRC previews makes me think she is upset because Ben is so upset. :\

Wow, Ter. That totally makes sense. Now why do you think TPTB are allowing Ben to do that when Ashley S. said they were not allowed and we know they cut Channy off?
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by snowyglow12 Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:09 am

Ben's tweets have been cleaned up a bit and Mike B is also listed in the signature.
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:39 am

Thanks Snowy. So it looks like TPTB got after him finally?
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:54 am

Gina wrote:Good points, letting the twitter world know he's having fun and has moved on. That really makes sense.

that's what I'm seeing in the tweets. Just him tweeting points to him being F2. I haven't seen anything in the tweets that has been disrespectful to Ashley at all. She's the one who brought him to F2 then dumped him - how dare he not be home crying and licking his wounds, how dare he have a life outside of the show....... Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 19 2174738820 Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 19 3817599070

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:16 am

anders wrote:
Gina wrote:Good points, letting the twitter world know he's having fun and has moved on. That really makes sense.

that's what I'm seeing in the tweets. Just him tweeting points to him being F2. I haven't seen anything in the tweets that has been disrespectful to Ashley at all. She's the one who brought him to F2 then dumped him - how dare he not be home crying and licking his wounds, how dare he have a life outside of the show....... Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 19 2174738820 Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 19 3817599070

ITA. The only way it's disrespectful is if Ben IS F1, and is tweeting and flirting with other girls as an engaged man. Otherwise, good for him for taking advantage of his 15 minutes.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:21 am

Beeleever wrote:Thanks Snowy. So it looks like TPTB got after him finally?

Well this really points to him being F2. His tweets were making it look like he's single so if he's engaged that would have been an excellent smoke screen.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:41 am

anders wrote:

Exactly! Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 19 246303941

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:03 pm

ironcat wrote:
anders wrote:

ITA. The only way it's disrespectful is if Ben IS F1, and is tweeting and flirting with other girls as an engaged man. Otherwise, good for him for taking advantage of his 15 minutes.
Another person agreeing with you two. I find Ben F's tweeting strange if he's F1 but if he's not, it's all in good fun.
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:51 pm

Couple of thoughts on Ben's twitter life.
(1) The show has a social media policy that does not merely gag contestants as in the old days. Throw out the old rulebook. In Web 3.0 all talk of the show is good/positive, drives buzz. SO they can have twitter accounts and tweet, they don't HAVE to do so, and IF they tweet they can't give stuff away. In short, I think WAY too much is made of these various current/former contestant, producer, corporate affiliate tweets. They aren't very good for sleuthing, except occasionally in hindsight.

(2) I found it strange that immediately after the premiere aired a guy tweeted that he met Ben at a bar in SF watching the show, and Ben said he hoped the show would promote his winery. That seemed like a face saving take on the experience of doing the show, typical for an F2, not for an F1 to state at a bar (even if it were an added plus of having been on the show.)

(3) I concur that Ben's tweeting and interacting with show people in a fairly loose way, but I think it's absurd to act as if Michelle Money is some pariah he should be shunning or ignoring, OR to characterize the interchanges as openly flirtatious.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:53 pm

jlccaz wrote:

(3) I concur that Ben's tweeting and interacting with show people in a fairly loose way, but I think it's absurd to act as if Michelle Money is some pariah he should be shunning or ignoring, OR to characterize the interchanges as openly flirtatious.

I agree
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:26 pm

jlccaz wrote:Couple of thoughts on Ben's twitter life.
(1) The show has a social media policy that does not merely gag contestants as in the old days. Throw out the old rulebook. In Web 3.0 all talk of the show is good/positive, drives buzz. SO they can have twitter accounts and tweet, they don't HAVE to do so, and IF they tweet they can't give stuff away. In short, I think WAY too much is made of these various current/former contestant, producer, corporate affiliate tweets. They aren't very good for sleuthing, except occasionally in hindsight.

(2) I found it strange that immediately after the premiere aired a guy tweeted that he met Ben at a bar in SF watching the show, and Ben said he hoped the show would promote his winery. That seemed like a face saving take on the experience of doing the show, typical for an F2, not for an F1 to state at a bar (even if it were an added plus of having been on the show.)

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought the guys said to Ben that he hoped the show would promote his winery. My recollection could be way off tho!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 63 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 41 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

+79
black_tears
bluwavz
Jaybird
tigertiz
rc49ers